Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Basically, i am looking for someone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelius

Gelius

Poké : 80
Location : Location - Portugal, but you may find me in Great Canyon

Basically, i am looking for someone. Empty
PostSubject: Basically, i am looking for someone.   Basically, i am looking for someone. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 2:58 pm

So i'm looking for someone to help me introduce Weaver to Grassveil Town. I know it sounds stupid, but in character, it makes perfect sense. He's been out of touch with civilization for a while, and he doesn't really know much about Grassveil. So, a guide to explain him would sound solid. Furthermore, it could lead to some interesting interacting moment. You get me?

If you want to collab, do tell me. Discord is there for a thing and we can discuss it here as well. Hit me up with. Although it may be preferred you reply to this as well.
Back to top Go down
SuperSquirtle23

Poké : 100

Basically, i am looking for someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basically, i am looking for someone.   Basically, i am looking for someone. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Once my character gets accepted, I can try.
Back to top Go down

Basically, i am looking for someone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: