Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What's The Stitch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

What's The Stitch? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Stitch?   What's The Stitch? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Mada wrote:
Ninetales wrote: wrote:
“...I’m dying. I’m not going to beat around the bush. I’m old, and I’m sick, and… I never did much. I realize that now. I’m sorry. This might be my final message, and my final action, and I want to make it count. The only thing I was ever much good for was… it was, well, quilting. It sounds silly. I know. But I loved it… I made a lot of them since I learned I was sick. I think I have… Let’s see… twenty. And I want you to give them out to people… There’s a lot of good ‘mons out there who aren’t living in Grassveil, or Rainfront, or Aileron, or even Grima… I want you to find people who could use them, and I want you to give the quilts to them… Good-bye, and thank you.”

» Client: Ninetales
» Objective: Hand out Ninetale’s quilts to twenty Pokemon you deem deserving.
» Place: Any dungeon
» Restrictions: Thread must last at least five pages.
» Difficulty: D
» Reward: 300 Poke + 2 Trawl Orb + 5 Apples + 1 Quilt.
» Expiration: 2 months after last attempt
» Exploration Points: 20

...Well. This was...different. This was definitely not a mission he'd normally take-but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He'd had a running streak of taking in every outstandingly powerful outlaw mission he could get his claws on, but none of them did the trick. He actually preferred this type of mission over ones that involved violently beating against wicked pokemon who took advantage of others. But this...this brought his spirits down in a whole new way.

He briefly wondered if he should have asked Dusk if she wanted to come along for this one-considering he wasn't trying to do his usual thing. The more he thought about it, however, the more he thought it was for the best. If he only didn't bring her along for specific missions, then she'd begin to see that something was up. She'd get upset and stop him-which would just lead to more suffering in the long term for her.

He had with him a basket-a very large one in fact. He could perch on top of it and carry it along if need be-but the quilts were heavy. They were nice and thick, perfect for the cold winter nights of Blackspear. He looked down at them, landed on the ground as he assessed the mission objective once more.

How the hell was he going to decide just who should get them...? In fact...what right did he have that allowed him to decide who did and didn't get such valuable quilts..?

Acro Energy: 79
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

What's The Stitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Stitch?   What's The Stitch? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:53 am

It was yet another mission from Windrose that had led Robin to the mountain range. It would be nice to visit every mystery dungeon at least once, she'd decided - or at least as many as she could reach. Some would be beyond her, at least for the moment, but it was nice to have a little bit of direction. She had learned more caution, so she liked to think, after her brushes with death on Ancient Island, so she doubted she could travel far into this one. She'd definitely keep her head up. With any luck, she could stay safer this time.

With her new ribbon wrapped around her foreleg and a bag slung along her side, she stepped forward, glancing this way and that. She was in an oddly good mood. The same couldn't be said for the stranger before her. His species would have been at home in the mountain range, she suspected, but any suspicion that he might be feral was dashed by the bag slung across his side, and the amulet that hung from his neck.

Not to mention the basket held firm in his talons before he glanced back down at them once more, seeming... pensive. A frown flickered across her face, and Robin stepped forward, her voice light with a note of concern. Initially, she'd just planned on saying 'hello' to make sure this stranger knew she wasn't feral, just in case. But now, well... seeing him so obviously upset made a twist of concern churn in her gut. She forced a gentle smile. Now that she was closer, she could catch a glimpse of what was inside the basket.

Blankets? No, quilts. That was an odd thing to bring into a potentially dangerous place.

"Hello, sir." The Vulpix chimed amicably, stepping forward slowly, only trying to approach closer once she thought she'd made it clear that she wasn't a threat. She wasn't exactly in the mood to get battered by rocks today. "If you don't mind me asking, what brought you here? I've never seen someone bring quilts into a mystery dungeon."

She had to admit that she was curious. This bird pokemon clearly came her with some intention in mind, but what he might be planning was lost on her. She couldn't help but hope that he'd decide to tell her what he was up to.

Robin's Energy: 2
(20 - 18 from entering.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

What's The Stitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Stitch?   What's The Stitch? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 am

A melodious voice caught his attention. It didn't at all seem aggressive, so it didn't quite startle him. He looked up then over to the sudden bleached spot against the dark terrain-oh wait that was a pokemon. Was...was that a vulpix? It looked like a vulpix. He glanced down to the quilts below as the newcomer questioned his choice of inventory. Part of him was almost disappointed that someone showed up, but then again he supposed he was going to have to talk to other pokemon anyways with this sort of mission.

...He didn't exactly think things through when he picked this mission.

"It's a guild mission," he responded, "A ninetales asked Aileron to deliver some quilts out to others in a place like this." He folded up the paper as he spoke, not quite willing to even give a hint of opportunity for the newcomer to actually read the paper. While he didn't lie, he didn't want to quite reveal the true nature of such a grim circumstance. They didn't need to have their day ruined by him.

"I'm with the Aileron Guild, Team Roark," he shifted his shoulder to give the fox a clearer view of his badge. It only just occurred to him at that point that he hadn't given a name, "And my Name's Acro..." That introduction was so messy, he felt horrible. Everything about that was backwards. Why was he such a mess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's The Stitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Stitch?   What's The Stitch? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's The Stitch?
Page 1 of 1