Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Heya, all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalypsian

Catalypsian

Poké : 5000

Heya, all! Empty
PostSubject: Heya, all!   Heya, all! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:11 pm

Hello! I'm looking forward to meeting with you all!
I've been a fan of pokemon ever since I was a small child, and roleplaying is a passion of mine that I need to participate in more--- so I'm looking forward to trying to participate as much as I can!

My interests include Tetris and Rhythm games, as well as playing other games--- Toontown is surprisingly fun, for being a fairly old kids game! I'm also an avid PC gamer, although I tend to leech my games off of one of my friends, since I don't have a whole lot of money. Admittedly, I still haven't made my own steam account, and instead play using my friends accounts--- Mostly because I wouldn't be able to add them unless I bought a game.

That all said though, I'm looking forward to rping with you all! I hope we get along! <3
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

Heya, all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, all!   Heya, all! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Welcome aboard! I wish I could be here more often and be able to contribute, but Father Circumstance inhibits my use at this time. I hope it's not for much longer, though. I will congratulate you in advance on getting your starter Poke, as I would award based on your post. Once again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

Heya, all!
Page 1 of 1