Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Don't Ever Forget [Me]...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

Don't Ever Forget [Me]... Empty
PostSubject: Don't Ever Forget [Me]...   Don't Ever Forget [Me]... EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Heyloo, fellow RP'ers...

I know it's a little late to say, but I'm going to be unavailable indefinitely after this point. I really want to continue the (limited supply of) fun adventures we've had, but unfortunately due to mental health issues (and specifically an addiction to recreational electronics use) I cannot rejoin the world at this time. Please, as the title of this post goes, don't ever forget me, even though I haven't done a whole lot on the site. (see also "Poke: 180" next to my name) I will keep PMD-RP in my heart, and should I ever be able to tolerate "Rec Elecs" this will be the first place I revisit. Thanks to all who ever interacted with me (Scypho, Steakhand, Solilo, Mada, Prim, etc), and I hope to see you all again soon.

Sincerely yours,

- PowarTheTorterra

Edited P.S.: I do wish to return, so if my character (Powar the Turtwig) can be withheld for my eventual comeback, please do so and keep him off the adoption list. Thanks... ;w;

Last edited by PowarTheTorterra on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited in a postscript.)
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

Don't Ever Forget [Me]... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Forget [Me]...   Don't Ever Forget [Me]... EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 8:15 pm

Goodbye! It's unfortunate that you've been having troubles, but I hope your life becomes better soon.

- Shield
Back to top Go down

Don't Ever Forget [Me]...
Page 1 of 1