Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new recruit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

A new recruit? Empty
PostSubject: A new recruit?   A new recruit? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 11:11 pm

After a lot of traveling and some independent dungeon exploration, Valen the Pikipek had returned to his original home, Aileron Village, to join its guild. He had met quite a few new Pokemon, but none who really wanted to make a team with him in Aileron (at least at this point in time), so he was alone right now, just outside the Guildmaster's Quarters, waiting for the Guildmaster's arrival.

Valen was trembling with a combination of both excitement and nervousness. For a significant part of his life, his biggest dream was to join the Aileron Guild. But he was worried that he would make some kind of mistake when signing up and not be able to become a guild member. And even if he did join the guild, would he be able to do well, especially since some of his previous activities hadn't completely succeeded? I can do it! he thought, trying to make himself feel more confident, as he had done many times before. I've succeeded at a lot of things before! And when I join the guild, I'll get training that will make me better.
Back to top Go down

A new recruit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Floating Islands :: Aileron Guild :: Guildmaster's Quarters-
Jump to: