Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's Party Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amaru

Amaru

Poké : 5000

It's Party Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: It's Party Time   It's Party Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Bloody absolute bollocks," Melvin cried under his lost breath. His luxurious wool coat was swallowed whole by dangling mud as leaves and moss clung onto him for dear life. His body shook, his stomach growled, and his wide smile started chuckling erratically. It was beautiful, blessed civilization! Melvin had finally arrived at a town, crawling inch by inch with the last of his borrowed strength. This whole start to his exploration career started off less than he desired. But alas, Rainfront Town better prepare itself, as Melvin was here! He forced his swollen feet against their will further into town as he looked for a local of any kind.

"Oi Laddie!" Do you know where-" the totodile turned his head away as Melvin called out to him, covering his nose. "Hey, you there!" Melvin tried again, but the wartortle kept his head down and continued to walk past him. "Oi! Do you have a moment?" he frowned. Once again no response as the dratini carried onward, coughing. "Well now, would you look at that." Melvin stood puzzled. "Seems not a single soul has a second to spare. But no matter, they can't all be busy now." He assured himself as he carried on from stranger to stranger, oblivious to the rotting scent that trailed behind him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cheesecake

Cheesecake

Poké : 160

PostSubject: Re: It's Party Time   It's Party Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 6:36 pm

There were many consequences left for Chia to unravel in the wake of her rash behavior. One of her most immediate regrets occurred the second she made the mistake of thinking she could simply sling the sheep over her shoulder like a sack of rice and that would be the end of it. Truth be told she really wasn’t all that bigger than him to begin with, so it really shouldn’t have surprised her to find that holding him with a single arm was proving to be rather difficult. As if that wasn’t enough, the stubborn sheep was putting up a fight now too!—Although, she supposed that was another fault of hers too, it wasn’t like Chia gave him any warning. Still, he was making this a lot harder than it needed to be.

“Urgh! Please, stop squirming!” Chia pleaded in between his incessant crying. What she thought would get her out of another distracting conversation with the Mareep seems to have only made things worse, as she frantically tried to juggle a basket in one hand and a nutcase in the other all the while she narrowly trying to avoid getting mud directly onto her eyes. “I told you, we'll get to the Inn much faster on foot like this!” Chia spoke frantically and a little bit louder than she was used to. “I thought—maybe, you were tired from your travels. Please, this is the least I can do!” In the midst of their quarrel the Machop could make out the shape of a Bibarel walking along on the other side of the path that may or may not have had a very perturbed look on their face. It was at that moment that Chia then became extremely aware of their circumstance—a circumstance she could imagine looked a little more than worrying to an outsider unfortunate enough to be passing by.
Back to top Go down
Amaru

Amaru

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: It's Party Time   It's Party Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2020 12:29 pm

"Least you could do? Oi, don't you think you should at least ASK SOMEONE before you kidnap them now lassie?!" Chia's pleas completely failed to calm Melvin down as he kicked and screamed, in fact only it only served to stoke fire to the flame of hatred in his heart as he continued to hurl his weight around.

"Help! Help! I'm being angrily carried away against my will! Someone call the guards, This lass is crazy!" Melvin screamed in horror on the top of his lungs. "This is elder abuse and i did not consent! I repeat, this is abuse" He continued to violently fight his warden. But in a moment of rage he threw his body weight away from them, swinging his bag wide open. It threw his hard-earned bark to the wind as he panicked with his stubby hands to reach out and save any of his beloved bark. His poor, innocent bark that had carried him here. That had fed him when nothing else would. That he had worked so hard slaving away to harvest and the hesitantly struggle as he reluctantly would chew them, knowing they were the only food that was there for him in these dark times. But now, instead, thanks to this insensitive harlot they have all been stabbed in the back and sentenced to death for their loyalty as they plunged straight into a cess-pool of his own rotting sewage. betrayed.

He felt his heart sink as his eyes weakened. No bath in town was pure enough to cleanse this machop of her sin.

Suddenly Melvin's heart began to spike as his anger boiled over him. He snapped as he began to lividly shout, "Lassie you better put me down immediately or i'm going to bite you fingers off. You think you can just angrily toss around an old man, destroy his hard work, and slaughter his only friends and get away with it?! You better get us to that inn as fast as possible or you're going to be sorry you ever messed with the mighty Melvin!" He screamed to the heavens, ready for fate itself to strike this heartless monster down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Party Time   It's Party Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Party Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2