Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Expectations

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Poké : 3680

Expectations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Expectations   Expectations - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 10:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Apparently there is a mystery dungeon just south of Grassveil that is perfect for younglings and other rookie-level adventurers. It has been frequented by many due to its relative proximity to Grassveil and lack of particularly powerful residents. When he heard of it, Saturn was more than eager to scout it out. Who knows who else he would run into considering how popular a destination it was for individuals of his skill level.

Before he knew it, Saturn was hightailing it down the south road out of Grassveil, ready to see what would be awaiting him at such a place.

He was mildly dissapointed with what he saw when he got there. Instead of what he imagined, (which was a colorful forest with friendly adventurers like himself wandering about), he got a rather plain-looking wood with as much thicket as there was trees. Perhaps the scenery changes as one goes further in?, Saturn thought. As he entered the mystery dungeon, his surroundings quickly took on a slightly more sinister vibe as the presence of trees meant there was a bit less light to see by, aside from the occasional break in the canopy every few dozen feet. These gaps in the treetops let in rather mesmerizing shafts of light that made for an odd contrast to the darker areas where the canopy was thicker. All in all, it kept Saturn's eyes from ever truly adjusting to one side or the other in terms of brightness. The entire situation was already starting to give him a headache, but Saturn wouldn't let that deter him. "Considering it's name, I bet this is a great place to find berries.", Saturn pondered aloud. Hopefully, pecha berries aren't the only things that grow here.

[Energy: 19-5=14]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:42 pm

At least the issue didn’t escalate too much. If it did, who knows what would happen to them? “Yeah... It’s late, and I’m feeling a bit exhausted, right now. And hopefully we don’t end up screwing someone else up...” The otter said, letting out a yawn. He points onward to what he thinks is an exit? He leads the way through.

Overall, the dungeon trek for the group didn’t seem too bad, at first glance. Then again, the otter was in various situations that could’ve gotten him killed early in the adventure. He wished they didn’t have to deal with ferals like that, but these dungeons have many different things to keep them on their toes...
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:15 pm

It seemed that Saturn and Tempo had found an exit. "You know, maybe we should stay here, and I could show you how I can create a shelter in a tree just by pecking... Don't worry, I'm joking. I can actually do that, but if we've found an exit, we can leave now." Valen said.

Should I say or do anything else? Valen wondered next. He couldn't think of much - perhaps some kind of "concluding" statement? "I am happy that I got the chance to meet you and assist you," Valen continued. Should I tell them goodbye? Valen thought. Maybe not. I don't see why I couldn't possibly stay with them, and if they feel it is time to part ways, they can say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expectations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: