Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Scypho's Funky Factory

Go down 
+4
vonSteakhand
Scypho
Solilo
Mada
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Scypho's Funky Factory

Heya, and welcome! I want to do commissions for some sweet cash money on other sites in the future, but I'm seriously not used to taking them. And since I like drawing pokémon and like the characters on this site, I thought that starting out with commissions here for practice could be a cool idea. For poké this time around, though. No real cash until I move over somewhere else, don't worry!

But 'ey, I can't just ask everyone to pay me to draw them things without first showing them what I can do. So have some of my recent work! (These aren't all, there will be more examples further down for the sake of illustrating order options)

[spoiler="Examples + some finished orders"]Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Dcubjwt-21362998-e462-4c64-ae6f-eefba853c836

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Dcvkasi-1cc7aacc-98f1-42ce-b06c-a8203edd733f

[img]

Last edited by Scypho on Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:22 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 8:30 pm

The order's accepted! Because of the amount of glowy bits (this is one edgy christmas tree yo), the total will be 900. I'll try to get started once I've taken care of a post! c:
I think I'm looking forward to making this one :^))
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:52 pm

Username: Mada
Character(s) (name and species): Alki, Jigglypuff
Description of character's appearance (including accessories, scars, etc.) References are accepted, too:

You've drawn her before :^). Although accessories she wears have been changed a bit since then. She now has a pair of yellowish glasses she needs to see properly, she has a red ribbon tied around her right wrist, and she still wears the feather in the first drawing you did.

Type of order (Head shot, wanted poster or full body?): Full body :)
Extras (shading + shading type, effects, outline): Mix shading would be nice af tbh. No need for outlines, unsure on if a move would count as an effect but if so yes to effect.
Background? (if so, describe): Noooooo gracias
Pose and expres​sion(if you have anything specific in mind): She's gotten significantly more nervous since the last time I commissioned a drawing for her. She uses her hidden power (which is pretty much just control over her own shadow atm) as a kind of play thing when she's feeling stressed, so she can focus on something that's not another person. She's still trying to be a more positive person, though. As far as pose goes, I was imagining a rather timid, nervous smile as she plays with her hidden power. She has a habit of flattening her ears a bit when she's nervous. I'm bad about imagining creative poses, tbh, but despite how much self hatred she has, she's still attempting to be a people pleaser for other's sakes, so just something to reflect that, if possible?
Any text?: Nope
Remove watermark?: Definitely not
Estimated price to pay: I dunno you're the boss I'll pay whatever you decide :^)
Would you like updates on the progress?: Sure why not
Other: You are epic still
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 11:36 am

We meet again, Alki...

Your order has been accepted! With 300 as a base for pokémon who don't have much of a body to draw and 80 for move effects, your total comes out at 380. I'll get started after I finish the current commission ovo
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:33 pm

Your order's finished! As requested, there are two versions of the image, one with and one without Unown runes in the background. The drawing has already been paid for, so have the shop's first commission with a background:

Blood warning:

Thank you very much for commissioning me! ^^
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 6:07 pm

Alki 2: The Electric Boogaloo is finished! It's been paid for, so here's your drawing:

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Alki213

Many thanks for the commission! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 5:19 pm

Username: Dracorexion
Character(s) (name and species): Kestro the Cranidos
Description of character's appearance (including accessories, scars, etc.) References are accepted, too:
color ref:
clothing ztyle/color ref:
Turban Ref:
Type of order (Head shot, wanted poster or full body?): Full body
Extras (shading + shading type, effects, outline): I'm kinda curious as to see what cel shading would look like on this piece, but I'm cool with mixed. Effects I'd like some windswept sand.
Background? (if so, describe): Desert background. Kestro in the foreground with a dune rising up behind him on the right (from the viewer's perspective). Bright, blue, cloudless sky. Some exposed stones and maybe even a few small ball cactus would be nice to add color.
Pose and expres​sion(if you have anything specific in mind): I'd like for him to be looking towards the top/high-middle left, with a rather neutral expression, perhaps where he looks like he's noticed something but is still rather calm. His body should be curved slightly, tail pointing towards the back left (side note I'd like the tail to appear longer than most depictions of Cranidos, probably equal length to the body+neck). One arm should be holding onto his journal, and one foot should be propped up on an exposed brown stone.
Any text?: No
Remove watermark?: No, in fact you could probably have it look like it's engraved on the stone his foot is on.
Estimated price to pay: 800? I do also have items in my inventory and Dandy's Boutique for sale/trade if ya wanna check those out too.
Would you like updates on the progress?: Yes, many updates. Feckin spam me bruh
Other: Due to how it's set up in my profile, I'd like the piece to be w500 x h330 or as close to that ratio as you can
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Your order's been accepted! I will try to get started somewhere in the near future (when the flu doesn't have me in a chokehold). The total price will be 800 poké.

I'm worried 500x330 might be small for an image with a background and lots of small details, but we can discuss that over DMs.
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 am

Username: Mada
Character(s) (name and species): Saido the Nickit
Description of character's appearance (including accessories, scars, etc.) References are accepted, too: Smol boi Nickit. He's smaller than average, but I don't think that can be reflected very well. He always wears an olive green bag on his side, which covers up bruises and scratches he received from his parents. Up to you whether those peek through at all or not. I also plan on getting him a lil police cap, even though he's not really in the police yet. He's just that excited. Otherwise, a pretty typical Nickit.
Type of order (Head shot, wanted poster or full body?): Full body :D
Extras (shading + shading type, effects, outline):
Background? (if so, describe): Typical mixed shading for me
Pose and expres​sion(if you have anything specific in mind): Sort of a doofy, excitable kid. He tries to be as bright as possible, because he's insecure about being dark type. For the most part, he is pretty happy, so while I didn't have any particular pose in mind, I guess something to reflect that?
Any text?: Naw
Remove watermark?: Heck no
Estimated price to pay: I dunno, you da boss
Would you like updates on the progress?: Porque no? (yes plz)
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 6:04 pm

The order's accepted! The total will be 500, and I'll get started once I've finished the order before it! :D
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 9:47 am

Username: Mada, Venusian
Character(s) (name and species): Robin the Alolan Vulpix
Description of character's appearance (including accessories, scars, etc.) References are accepted, too: Normal! She has a messenger bag she wears for scout stuff, carrying paper and writing utensils around, but otherwise normal.
Type of order (Head shot, wanted poster or full body?): full body!
Extras (shading + shading type, effects, outline): The usual shading type! Mixed :)
Background? (if so, describe): No background necessary, thank you^^
Pose and expres​sion(if you have anything specific in mind): Happy! Not like overly happy, but just pleased I suppose. Instead of joy, something more subtle, like contentment. And reading! How would a fox read a book? Idk, you're the artist! But Robin would be reading.
Any text?: no
Remove watermark?: no
Estimated price to pay: You tell me I'll pay whatever!
Would you like updates on the progress?: Yes!
Other: Venus and you and everyone are epic
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 10:42 am

Your order's accepted, Mada! The total will be 500. Congrats on being the first person to reach the third slot on the order list! |D
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:36 am

Your order is finished, Draco! It's been paid for, so here's the drawing:

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Kestro10

Thank you so much for ordering ^^

Last edited by Scypho on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Another one's done, this time for Mada! Here it is:

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Saido10

Thank you very much for your order :D
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 8:09 pm

Alright, your order's done, Mada and Venus! Catch!:

Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Robin_10

Thank you so much for ordering :D
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:52 am

Username: PrimordialPrim
Character: Yigo the Sandslash (Sandshrew for current request)
Description: Smaller than average Sandshrew with a small stripe-shaped scar in between the left eye and nose on the soft, white side of the face. He often adopts quadruped stances rather than biped stances. He wears a pink Trap Scarf around his neck that is ragged and somewhat dirty due to a lot of use.
Type of Order: Full Body
Extras: Mixed shading
Pose and Expression: On all fours and depicted from the front. His front is lowered and his rear raised like a dog wanting to play. His expression is wonderous and joyful with child naiveté.
Text?: No
Estimated Price: Golden Apple (As requested in Discord)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scypho's Funky Factory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next