Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An error has occured.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueMimikyu

BlueMimikyu

Poké : 160

An error has occured. Empty
PostSubject: An error has occured.   An error has occured. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 6:45 pm

I'm still gonna be here and try to be active and post and converse, but two things have happened recently.
I'm sick with a stomach virus, and also one of my family members are in the hospital.
I'll still try to be active! But I'm not sure how active I'll be between those two problems.
I figured I might as well give warning for why I'm taking so long to post. Sorry! ><
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured.   An error has occured. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Oh man I hope both you and your family member are better soon :(
I don’t have any threads with you currently but you should take all the time you need to post ^^

I wish you and your family the best c:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured.   An error has occured. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Hopefully neither of those problems will be long-term, so I look forward to seeing you at 100% again. I, for one, have some other threads to keep me busy while you're going slow, so don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured.   An error has occured. EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 am

That’s really rough having both of those things happen at once. These things happen, and you shouldn’t worry about taking some time out for yourself to heal and rest on top of the other things you’re already managing! I hope you and your family recover soon!
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured.   An error has occured. EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 3:05 am

Aw shit

Yeah, take all the time you need. We'll be posted here waiting for you to pull out of it. Hope things turn out well for your family too. :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An error has occured.   An error has occured. Empty

Back to top Go down

An error has occured.
Page 1 of 1