Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fasionista Meetup

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kansas

kansas

Poké : 440

Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 16 - 5 = 11]

The leaves and bushes of Pecha Forest quietly rattled as wind flew by their branches and leaves. It was a sunny and relaxing time to be there. A little gray bird Pokémon by the name of Quinn Kelly quietly walked around on its two bird legs. He looked rather happy and excited to be here, out of his home and out into the real world. Although Pecha Forest is said to be for rookies and very weak Pokémon, it was a great start for the Pidove to try and get strong, and evolve, or at least for the start of it.

"It's so relaxing here... I wonder if I'll meet someone anytime soon." The Pidove asked himself as he looked over his wings. The Pidove flapped them before he got off the ground, he wanted to see what the Forest was like from high up. He decided to fly over towards one of the branches of a nearby tree. He quietly sat down on the branch and looked down at the dirty floor underneath, admiring the view.

After taking a deep breath he looked around yet again, his yellow eyes focused on other trees before his gaze turned to the blue and shiny sky. His eyes closed for a moment before he let out a sigh of relaxation and happiness. His eyes opened again as his little gaze turned back down towards the floor. After flapping his wings for a few moments and getting off the branch, he started to fly around the forest itself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Chiyako was starting to get a little better handle on herself now as she started to get acclimated to the feeling of the paralysis. It still came and went in waves of contractions that made her feel tense and then numb all over, but she fought to stand up regardless of it and, for the moment, got a hold on herself. With the stroke of good health, Chiyako found herself agreeing that it was probably the best time to take advantage of the situation and flee like the devil was at their heels. ...Though, of course, with every bit of good luck they had, something else was bound to come in and counteract it. In this case, that thing just happened to be a Zigzagoon bum-rushing Quinn out of seemingly nowhere.

"Quinn!" Chiyako exclaimed in a panic. Memories of her traumatic experiences on the hill with Izumi and the Kriketune came rushing back, flooding her brain with frightening visuals that made her falter. She remembered how Izumi had gotten beat down and thrown around, bringing a relatively strong pokemon to her knees like she was made of paper. The two of them had just barely survived; what was to become of herself and Quinn?

...Now wasn't the time for those thoughts. To her right, the Sudowoodo was also fighting the paralysis and getting back on its feet. In front of her, Quin was pinned down by this other stranger, likely an opportunistic mugger. Her participation here was crucial to whether or not they made it through this fight with their bodies and items intact. She was still disturbed, to be sure, but on the other hand she wasn't about to watch the new kid on the block go down in flames because she was incapable of keeping things together when they really counted. She started to re-think her strategy.

First, she had to do something about that Sudowoodo so that it didn't outright murder Quinn. She steeled herself as it dug into the ground for some rocks, likely going to chuck them at the two intruders for it's trouble. She noted that it didn't seem to be mad at any one of them in particular; just at the situation as a whole. Meaning, she was guessing it had no alliance with the sudden appearance of this Zigzagoon. Chi was... pretty sure she could work with that. Before he could do anything with his armload of rocks, she locked eyes with him and gave him a look that communicated fear and insecurity, trying to get him to consider his actions.

Her distress did seem to resonate with him, giving him a slight pause as he did seem to consider his actions. He seemed a little hesitant about attacking for a moment as the lack of a point to his actions seemed to actually strike him. Still, he hefted the rock up and then threw it, but without direction or resolve. It didn't seem to be aimed at anyone particular as Chiyako easily dodged it, and it was only just barely on a path to clip the Zigzagoon (who was kind of acting as a meat shield for Quinn from this angle). It seemed more like a distraction to draw attention away from him while he stepped back for a minute to consider everything.

Chiyako rolled around the rock and lined herself up with Quinn and his attacker. In the interest of assuring the Zigzagoon didn't notice her so that she could try and get the drop on it, she didn't call out to him. Her partial paralysis was still ebbing in and out though, and it caused her to collapse again for a moment before she could do anything she had planned. She cursed under her breath as she rode out the spasms.

Chiyako the Purrloin - 1 Energy
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 1:13 pm

[Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) = 1]

The sudden rush of the Zigzagoon's attacks made the Pidove get some more energy to fight with. The Pidove, even though he was a bird Pokémon, let out a growl of anger. The growl went right into the ears and mind of the Zigzagoon, frightening him. The Zigzagoon started to shiver. The Zigzagoon looked towards the ground, looking at the dust particles of the dirt. With a growl and some consideration, he threw the sand over towards the Pidove. Luckily for the Purrlion, while this was going on, the Zigzagoon didn't notice her.

The sand that was thrown at the bird made him close his eyes as quickly as he could, but it was too late, some particles were already in his yellow eyes. The pain in his eyes made him let out a chirp. He was trying to stay calm in the whole ordeal, but on the inside, he was in a pure panic, not knowing what to do. This was the first time he got into a situation like this outside of his home. He thought about his father for a few moments, especially the moment when he and his father sat on a brach and watched the sunset as he was let into the real world after such a long time of having to be in only one forest with constant supervision of his parents, if they didn't run away to go explore. This was a very nice moment for him, and he was really happy that his father let him get to here, but now, he's only thinking that he's letting him down with the Pokémon on top of him beating him.

The Pidove started to get angry, not only does he not like losing in any way, but he despised stronger Pokémon. He didn't want to be seen as weak. Although he was blinded by the sand particles now stuck in his eyes, he slowly opened them. He was squinting from the pain, making him not be able to see as much as he did before. His wing started to turn a little white color before he tried to cut the Zigzagoon with it. He was using Steel Wing. Only one feather his the Zigzagoon, but right in the face. It made it get off of the Pidove and back off from the duo. The Zigzagoon after a few moments of staring at the duo in fear started to run away.

With the Zigzagoon now gone, the Pidove looked over towards the Purrloin, he tried to drag her inside of the bush so they could hide from the dangerous duo. Although he felt like somewhat of a coward for doing this, it was still probably the best thing to do. He didn't want the two Pokémon to get hurt in any way possible. After assuring that the two were fully hiding in the bush, he looked over towards the Purrloin. He didn't say anything and calmly waited for her paralysis to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 4:02 pm

From the spot on the ground where he was collapsed in a crippled heap, Chiyako could see that Quinn was still struggling with that Zigzagoon. She wracked her brain to try and come up with something that she could do to help out. She wasn't close enough to pull off any kind of attack, not to mention she couldn't formulate any while incapacitated. She couldn't reach her items... The only thing that she could realistically do was continue to fight the spams until she could actually do something again. She started to get frustrated at her lack of ability to actually participate. She watched Quinn get partially blinded and all she could think was "I should be doing more." She felt like she was failing as a superior; she couldn't even help this one person that was to some extent relying on her. She just had to lay there and watch while Quinn beat off the Zigzagoon until it finally turned and fled.

Considering all her muscles were acting like they were the consistency of uncooked noodles, Chi wasn't especially resistant to being drug when Quinn came to collect her. She was still nervous as they cowered there in bushes together for a time, silently watching for those pokemon that had been pursuing them. It seemed that, for the time, things had grown peaceful again. The Sudowoodo seemed to have let its grudges go after they had disappeared, likely returning to wherever it had come from in the forest. The Zigzagoon also didn't return. After what felt like ages, Chiyako finally felt like she could breathe again for the first time since the fight had started.

"Well... that was a heck of a time; are you doing okay?" she sighed quietly in an attempt to amend the rather tense atmosphere that now surrounded them. She looked over at him; he'd definitely taken a bit of damage. Despite all that had happened though, he was still standing. He'd held up pretty well, all things considered. "To be honest, I've never had anything like that happen before. This place is usually a lot more peaceful than that, I promise. We just got an unlucky break; ran into all the wrong people at once." Their situation had been so overwhelmingly unfortunate that Chiyako almost couldn't help but chuckle at it now. It was a little melancholy in the midst of all the guilt, granted, but she chuckled nonetheless. She could feel her muscles loosening up with time.
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 4:46 pm

The Pidove did take quite some damage from the Zigzagoon and the Pineco. He has scars and bruises over him, but that will most likely heal over time. "I took a couple of hits, but I'm doing okay. How are you holding up? Is your paralysis starting to loosen? Are you able to move?" He questioned. Despite his own injuries, the Pidove was very much concerned about his so-called partner. "You did take some hits too, did you not?" He put a wing over his face as to rub his eye area, his big yellow eyes twitching from the pain of the Sand Attack that the Zigzagoon gave. There's no telling when he'll see better, but for now, he can only wish that his vision will fully come back.

"I heard that Pecha Forest was actually pretty peaceful, but I guess that we got into some back luck. Really bad luck even. It's good that we got out of this mess, though. We got some injuries but what matters is that we got out alive, right?" The Pidove chirped happily as he sat on the dirty ground. He flapped his wings and shook his head in a swift motion. "We should continue forward when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Chiyako stretched her limbs out, letting feeling flood back into them as her muscles continued to relax. "Yeah, it's getting better. A small part of me might have died back there, but I didn't need that piece anyways," she joked in response to his concerns as she stood herself up and exited the bush so she could clean herself up a bit. Everything seemed to be intact; Her shirt had gotten a bit dirty but if that was the worst of her problems she was sitting pretty. "...I managed not to take anything critical, just some scrapes and dirt... and some needles," she observed as she picked and pulled at the offending projectiles, "Still, it goes to show how out of practice I am. Heck, maybe I need the training if I'm doing that poorly." Chi yanked out the last needle and already relief flooded throughout her system. She took a second to check her lute once she had finished looking over herself; relieved to find that somehow it had made it through the whole ordeal in perfect condition other than being a little dirty. She immediately slung it back over her shoulder, eager to leave this area as quickly as possible.

"I'm all set; let's head this way." She gestured towards something a dirt path that actually looked like a respectable road. "Town's in this general direction, so we might as well take take the path that's easier on us." Once they were on their way, Chiyako felt like she could relax fully. She distracted herself from the darker memories that the encounter had dredged up by occupying her paws and mind with other activities like observing the flora. She searched a few other bushes on their way but found she couldn't really find anymore seeds so she gave it up for the time being.

Chi found she couldn't ignore all of the thoughts, though. "You know, I usually come here to nap so I never really gave this forest much thought. But now that I am thinking about it it makes sense that the pokemon here would be pretty on edge. Rescue teams come here to pick trining fights all the time I'd reason that that probably makes the locals feel on edge. Everybody's just doing what they have to to get by in the end, I guess." When she thought about it like that, everything made a lot more sense to her. She knew what it was like to have to fight to make things work; sometimes you had to do whatever you had to do to keep surviving. The past still made her uncomfortable, though. She was pretty sure it always would.

"What about you? Did you ever take an interest in fighting, or what got you into the travelling life?"
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 pm

After Chi started walking alongside the other road, Quinn followed rather quickly. After the question was clearly directed at the grey bird, he thought for a few moments. What really got him into this life? The need for materials so he could create his own clothing? His two older brothers? The tales from his sister? His father's encouragement. He thought and thought and thought, he really didn't know what to say. He looked around to see if he could find any other items as they walked but to no avail. He looked towards the Purrlion afterward and finally started to speak up.

"Me, my two older brothers and my sister were all great adventurers back home. We used to go around our forest, fight Pokémon when endangered and overall actually had lots and lots of fun! One of the most exciting things that happened, which actually motivated me, is when my two older brothers evolved into Tranquills, at the same time! They were protecting us from many Pokémon who attacked us when we were only flying around the place, trying to find some things to bring back home as... trophies, you could say. In the end, we found nothing, but seeing my two brothers evolve and become stronger made me want to do that too."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:09 pm

He didn't answer right away, she noticed, but that was fine. The silent walk with nice company was just as refreshing as anything else. It gave them both some time to unwind and process everything. Gentle sunlight filtered down through the canopy overhead, making spots of light on the ground that made the dirt sparkle just a bit. Chiyako looked at it fondly; not really thinking about anything so much as she was just enjoying the ambiance of the scenery. It was so contradictory to the way it felt before, when they were fighting. It was beauty that hid teeth, a place that could welcome you only to turn and be unforgiving. Chi was unsure of whether she respected that or feared it.

Quinn's story added another layer to the mix of emotions in her chest. She alternated between looking at him and looking ahead of them wistfully while she took in the beats of his story. There was an underlying sense of childlike wonder to his words that Chi couldn't help but appreciate and even get wrapped up in a little bit. It did sound pretty impressive, seeing two pokemon evolve at once. Chi briefly considered her own evolution. She knew the species, Liepard... one or two of her foster families had mentioned it before. She had never actually... encountered one, though. She wasn't even sure of what they looked like. Did she want to find out...?

"Huh, sounds like you had a lot of fun," Chi responded, still in thought. "Probably fared better back then with two rowdy siblings than with a musician that's battled maybe twice." She chuckled at her joke a little bit, though it did also bring up some serious thought. "Maybe I need to start training a little more, too. I didn't really have any siblings that I was close with in any of my foster families, so I didn't go out and play like that a whole lot. Listening to you talk makes it sound pretty nice, though. I almost kind of wish that I had now, in the interest of seeing how things might have been different. If they were to turn out different at all. Your family definitely sounds interesting though."

A sudden thoughts distracted her from her words. "Huh... Exploration seems pretty big for you, but how did you get into clothing? How did you end up getting exposed to fashion and design through exploration? Or was it one of your parents jobs or something?"
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Foster family? That's interesting. This intrigued the Pidove and he wanted to know more about the Purrloin's past. What was it like being in a foster family? He thought about it. You were basically living in a family with other Pokémon as your siblings and parents, right? How would have that turned out to the Pidove if he had to go through that? He would've probably been a lot more different than he is now, maybe not. Who knows, really? Surely he himself doesn't in any way, shape, or form. After the quick thought of questions was over, he finally realized that the Purrloin asked him a question. Clothing. How did he get into clothing and fashion? This was probably an easy question for him to answer.

As soon as the Purrloin finished her questions, he shot out an answer. "I was actually always interested in clothing. I heard stories from my mother of how she had a friend who made clothing. She actually decided to bring me to her once. She was really nice and decided to teach me on how to do it myself, seeing my interest in her wor when we got there. Overall, it was a pretty nice experience for me. I wonder how she's holding up these days." The Pidove thought for a few moments before looking back to the Purrloin. What did the Pidove want to ask her again? He forgot!

This was one of the things that Quinn didn't really like about himself. Of how forgetful he is. He muttered something to himself before he tried to remember. Then he remembered after a few seconds of pure silence if the Purrloin didn't have anything to say in between that. "I heard that you were in a foster family or something? How was that? Did you have anyone there that got you into clothing, or did you just want to do it by heart and had it as a goal in life to do so?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 pm

"Oh, I see; so it happened on it own time? Like a hobby that took a life of its own," Chiyako reasoned. That was something she could relate to a bit, though she hadn't really had the chance to develop any (respectable) hobbies until more recent times. Still, making a career out of expression was something that she was familiar with; it was close to her heart and she respected Quinn for striking out on his own to make it happen. He could certainly do it, too; she could show him her sources of thread and cotton, take him to the different towns so he could pick a place where he might like to set up... maybe they could further investigate how to imbue his creations with effects that would attract adventurers, as well. Izumi sometimes found cloth items with effects in her shop, maybe she knew something about it. Yeah... Yeah, this seemed pretty doable to her...

Chi looked over and noticed that Quinn had grown pensive, like he was thinking about something really hard. It wasn't until then that she realized that he had stopped talking and they had been in walking in an empty silence for a bit. She immediately felt bad; had she missed something he said? Maybe he had been waiting for her to say something? She hadn't heard anything, but that could have easily been because she had missed it while she was deep in thought. She scrambled for words, about to try and bridge the gap of silence with an apology. Apparently he had just been formulating a response, though, because he suddenly came out with questions about her time as in the foster family system.

Ooo boy, how to respond to that... truthfully, she supposed. She wasn't ashamed that she had been a foster or anything, but she wasn't exactly proud of what she had done at that point in her life. "Well, it was... it could have been better. That's not just because of circumstance; I definitely got placed in some bad families, but I also willingly acted out against the system. The idea never sat well with me after I had internalized what had happened to me. I just never believed that any family I was placed in could really be my family," she explained slowly, thinking through her words. "Because of that, I didn't ever find a permanent family like some kids do. I just kind struck out, got far enough away that the system couldn't take me back in and did my best to raise myself. I was sure I could just be my own family. That was... it was a yes and a no."

She shook her head as she switched topics. "Not really... well, it didn't get me into music, but I guess it kind of helped me think about clothes. After I left the foster system I did anything I could to make enough money to get by. I ended up fixing tents and tailoring a bit at some point. I didn't really pick it up until after I made my instrument, though. I decided I wanted a new look to go with my new identity, until I realized one look doesn't go with every song and cloth can be an extension of the message..." She left out the part about it being a coping mechanism for trauma and existential depression; she figured she didn't need to go there if he didn't ask. Baby steps. "So, long story short, I hadn't even given it a ghost of a thought until it came out of nowhere and hit me upside the head. Literally, actually; but that's another story entirely."

Chiyako chuckled after a break of silence to let Quinn process things. "Sorry, I got a little long-winded again. Does that make sense, kinda?"

Chiyako the Purrloin - 1 Energy

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 P6v4XNN
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:52 pm

"Oh, don't worry. It made sense." After the big wave of information was thrown at the Pidove, he slowly processed it. He thought about it for a moment, one of wings in front of his face as he brushed the leftover sand on his beak off onto the ground. Thinking about it, his vision still isn't that great, but it's slowly going to improve, right? He hoped so. "So you were some sort of rebel? I never really understood rebels if I'm being truthful." He commented. "But most probably have their own reasons to act like that, right?"

He was quiet for a moment before he finally answered Chi's question that she gave him before her long story about her foster family life. "Basically, yeah. My mom's friend first decided to make me go on little 'hunts'," if he could make air quotation marks, he would at this point. "I had to bring materials that she needed towards her. It was actually how I got the idea of doing this myself as well. After the 'training'," again, if he could make quotation marks, he would. "She decided to teach me on how to actually make clothing. Seeing that I don't exactly have arms, it took me a while to get used to it, but I did after a long while. It paid off, really. And now I decided to make clothing for a living, and I'm happy with how far I've come and how life has unfolded for me." He stopped walking and took a deep breath, exhaling. He was looking up into the sky. "But I still have a long way to go, I still have to evolve, make friends, become stronger, famous... rich."

He dropped his head back to its regular position as he then continued walking, making more of a fast walk towards Chi to catch up with her. "I know that my goals will be hard to get to, but this kind of stuff is my best shot. If I fail... well..." His face turned into one of sorrow as he said these words. "It would be all for nothing, and I would have nothing. And I don't want to become like those Pokémon who rob others for a living, that's really not my thing."

kansas carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 RvuSukW
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 pm

"Hue," Chi chuckled in response to Quinn's analysis, "Yeah, I guess I was kind of a rebel. Never thought of it that way before, but it fits." She wasn't really laughing at him, per say, she just hadn't ever heard it put that way before. Well, never in a way she took seriously or could accept. That was kind of exactly what she had been though - a lonely kid with a lot of pent-up frustration that refused to accept the circumstances that had been presented to her. There had definitely been a lot of denial there with her. "I guess it's not something that you really have to understand; you either feel it or you don't; some people just have different experiences that would make them feel that way."

She paused as he continued on to talk about his past a little more, and his fears and reservations about going off on his own. His confrontation of the possibility that he might not make the cut and he'd be left with less than he started with. Chiyako nodded along somberly with his words. She knew that feeling. It was a deep, underlying realization of reality that never seemed to fully go away, or at least it hadn't for her. She imagined that it was probably even worse for him, or at the very least comparable. He had everything to lose; he had a lot of pride and a good family that was watching him and cheering for him to succeed. She figured if they were a good family, one failure wouldn't cause them to turn him out or anything. That said, she didn't know how hard it would be for him to get home in the event that he did have a flop and be out of work, Arceus forbid. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to go from protected and provided for to being out of a home with nothing to show for it. She had started with nothing to lose, but Quinn had something pretty important.

His mention his aversion to thieves broke her out of her thought chain and made her wince in discomfort. "Ha, ha, yeah... nobody want's to be like that." Chi's response was made awkward by that reminder of the point in her life where she had been doing just about anything to get by. She wouldn't repeat what she had done had things turned out a little more like they were now for her. Still, she was left with this imprint of shame that made her prefer to forget that that period had ever happened. She shook it off, wanting to avoid having her insecurity read too closely into his words. "On a more serious note, though, don't psyche yourself out too much. You can only really take things on one at a time. Also, in the unlikely event that you should find things aren't working out for you, you don't have to worry about being completely out of options," she explained encouragingly, "There's opportunities everywhere. The dungeons are livable and full of resources, you're already apt to exploring so the guild would accept you in a heartbeat, heck my boss could get you a part-time job at the inn if you needed it, which like the guild would also come with housing. There are opportunities to make a second chance everywhere, so try not to feel afraid to put your all into your first shot.

"Come to think about it, you won't have to do this alone, either. This place is basically the capital of friendship. People are so friendly that pouring your heart out to a person you just met is pretty much expected around here. Trade is huge here, too; everybody wants something and they're always willing to give something up to get what they want. With your love of exploring, you'll probably be up to your sandy little eyeballs in resources." She reached over to put a reassuring paw on Quinn's wing. "Sorry, don't mean to get patronizing with you or anything. I just want you to know the full extent of what you're squaring off with. It's gonna be a heck of a hard process, but when it starts to get you down try to remember that you're not doomed.

"Hey speaking of sandy little eyeballs... Are you doing okay there? That doesn't look comfortable."

Chiyako the Purrloin - 0 Energy
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 3:56 pm

He looked over towards the Purrloin after she asked him that question. "I'm alright... it's just that the sand actually hurts. I can't see very well... hopefully, it'll be gone sooner or later. I don't want to suffer this pain for any longer." He said, looking around. Despite his reduced vision, the Pidove saw a familiar face in the distance, or at least so he thought. There was a Zigzagoon happily eating a Berry that was on the ground. They seemed peaceful enough but the Pidove's instincts said otherwise. The Pidove quickly ran towards the Zigzagoon, which looked at the Pidove with a confused look. The Pidove stopped moving when he realized that it was someone else.

The Zigzagoon continued staring at the Pidove with a very confused look, not knowing what to do. It wasn't long before they decided to hide in the bush, fearing that the little bird might attack them during their meal. The Pidove felt bad. What has he done? He really isn't the best when it comes to these things. He shook his head as his gaze turned towards Chi who was most likely behind him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Chiyako frowned. "Maybe we can find a lake with some water or something to wash that out? It's gonna be hard on you to walk all the way back to town with that in your eyes." They didn't really get to discuss it much further, as the sight of the Zigzagoon ahead made them both pause. Chi was still feeling a little nervous after the massive encounter they had earlier, but she tried not to make any sudden movements before they knew what was going on. Quinn had different ideas, apparently; as he rushed towards the snacking Zigzagoon practically on site. Chi ran in after him to back him up, thinking "Here we go again; at least there's only one. Hopefully this round goes better than the last one," to herself as they got closer.

She noticed right away that there was something different though, making her come to a grinding halt. Had this been the zigzagoon they had fought earlier, there should have been at least some kind of mark on its head from where Quinn had beaned it with his first attack earlier. This one looked to be in perfect health, however. Chi relaxed when she realized this; thank goodness they wouldn't be getting into any more undue tussles. It hadn't occurred to her that her companion may not have noticed yet. She was startled as Quinn kept going, causing that dread to well right back up. "Hey, hang on!! You don't have to-" she called to him, but before she even finished her sentence he had stopped; apparently realizing the mix-up as well.

She exhaled her relief.

The zigzagoon decided to hide in the bush as she joined Quinn. She kind of felt bad for the little guy, but these things couldn't be helped sometimes. She had been feeling just as on edge as the Pidove had, and could understand why he would react in the way that he did. Chi was feeling a little awkward at this point, and she could see in Quinn's body language that he wasn't feeling too hot about it, either.

"It's hard to tell who's friendly and who's hostile in dungeons, sometimes," she reasoned while they looked at each other. "You're still new to this area; you're bound to make a mistake or two while you're learning. I was thinking the same thing you were, if it makes you feel any better." After she finished talking, she walked past where the zigzagoon had been having it's meal in search of the place where it had gotten it's berry. It didn't take her long to find a bush with a few more berries on it and call back to Quinn, "On the bright side, at least you led us to this!" She picked the two berries off the branch. "Definitely grab any berries you find; they're the main ingredient for dyes. They're also probably important if you want to give things effects... as long as the berry itself has an effect." As she placed the berries into her bag, she noticed something else behind the bush. She leaned over to investigate.

"Oh, hey, a gummi. Those can be important too," she added as she walked around to the gummi. As she leaned over and grabbed the little candy, she heard a sharp "ker-chunk" and felt her foot disappear into the ground before another mechanism engaged and locked her in place. She stood there, gummi in paw, her foot stuck in the ground.

"Uh. And that's a trap."
Back to top Go down
kansas

kansas

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 7:46 pm

The Pidove jumped slightly when he saw the Purrloin's foot get stuck into the ground. He looked around the trap, then at the gummi. The Pidove decided to grab some berries before trying to help the Purrloin. He grabbed her free paw and tried to pull her out with as much strength that the little bird could. Sadly, he couldn't really do much. He let out a sigh of exhaustion as he fell back, onto his rear. He let out a couple of huffs and puffs. He surely seemed tired yet again, most likely from everything that has been going on and the fact that he wanted to attack an innocent Zigzagoon.

"I-I can't really help you there," he stuttered. "I'm sorry." He sat there for a couple of seconds, simply staring at the Purrloin. "You should try letting go of the gummi and see what happens." He said, looking down at the Purrloin's trapped leg with his feather brushing the Pidove's eye area.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 9:43 pm

Chi pulled along with Quinn's help, but even with the both of them pulling didn't seem to be enough to get free. They pulled and pulled, but even after all that work Chi was still no closer to getting free. They had both just exhausted themselves pointlessly without much reward. "Of all the rotten luck..." she hissed through her panting, "These things are a serious pain in my rear. You can never see them coming, and they're always different. And annoying. Sometimes they drop something on you, sometimes they just make you tired... and then sometimes this happens." She felt rather embarrassed now. She knew Quinn was tired, as was she, and they definitely needed to get back to town by sundown; preferably before if they didn't want to hit the crowds of the night scene. Chi sighed and rubbed her chin thoughtfully.

Quinn suggested she drop the gummi, which wasn't a bad idea when she had considered it. She didn't exactly have any other clues as to what had triggered the trap (besides her weight, obviously) and at this rate she would do anything to get herself out. She nodded and dropped the item... but nothing much actually happened. The jaws of the trap still remained clamped firmly around her leg. Dang it all.

"Well, it was a good thought. Looks like they aren't technically connected though, the gummi's just bait. Maybe... do you see any thick sticks around here that we could use? Or maybe we could coat the hatches in something slippery...."

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fasionista Meetup   Fasionista Meetup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fasionista Meetup
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next