Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hey !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Croiser

Croiser

Poké : 320

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Hey !   Hey ! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Im Croiser, new to this forum ! Like a lot of peoples here, I really enjoyed the PMD serie and i've played all of them starting from explorers of time, so when I came across this forum I decided to give it a shot since you guys seems quite welcoming  ^^

I however don't have a lot of experience in roleplaying, exept a few roleplay sessions with friends and family im really new at this. Im probably gonna poke around at first, looking at other's experiences before really getting into it (I've also read all of the rules, althrough it's a lot to take in so i'll probably do it again).
Finally, English is not my primary language (Im a baguette), so im sorry if I make any typo mistakes.
Have a great day !
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey !   Hey ! EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 7:08 am

Honhonbaguette?

Welcome to the site! You don't need to worry too much about lack of experience or poor grammar since most of the people here are hobbyists and your grammar honestly appears to be decent. As long as you give it your best, you'll do fine and improve at a steady pace. There are actually a lot of people here with English as a secondary language, so you'll fit in just fine.

As for me, English is my first language and most would probably say I'm one of the more serious writers here. I am what my name implies; you can check my character records if you want to see my unhealthy addiction for yourself. I'm also the head and only character moderator, meaning I'll be the one checking your application whenever you decide to make it. Most people don't get approved on the first try, so if that's the case, don't get discouraged. Feel free to hop on the chatbox some time when some people are around and say hi or ask for help with anything that's confusing.
Back to top Go down
Croiser

Croiser

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey !   Hey ! EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Thank you for the introduction !
Im glad im not the only one that have English has a secondary language, i'll try my best to avoid typos. I'll also check the chatbox sometime around.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey !   Hey ! EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Hey, Croiser!

Glad to have another member on board! And yes, Lord E V is right about many of us not having English as our first language, I´m proof of such statement. I hope that you are enjoying the content that the other members have contributed the site with and I´m excited to see what you are going to bring to the table whenever you are ready.

For the time being, feel free to enter the chatbox if you see other members. We don´t necessarily talk about plot and characters all the time so, if you´d like to know more about the other users without needing to rely on private messages or you need any help with anything, it is something to consider.

I hope that you enjoy your time here on the site!
Back to top Go down
Croiser

Croiser

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey !   Hey ! EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Thanks PrimordialPrim ! So far im quite enjoying the content that others peoples here have put on. Im starting to get pretty eagered to start roleplaying, altrough i've yet to finish my own very first pokemon.
Back to top Go down
darknessdawn

darknessdawn

Poké : 220

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey !   Hey ! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 am

Hey there, pleasure to meet ya!
English is my first language, but I don't worry about other people's grammar unless it's impossible to read, and Lord E V is right: You've got good grammar in English. What was your first language?
And PrimordialPrim is always a helpful person, they're the reason my character was accepted in the first place! They helped walk me through it.
Back to top Go down
Croiser

Croiser

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey !   Hey ! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Thanks for the late, but welcome introduction ^^
As I said, im a baguette, so french is my primary language. It's quite helpful since a lot of words in english are similar to french.
And yea, PrimordialPrim seems like a very fine person, from what I saw of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey !   Hey ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: