Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I need money!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

Poké : 370

I need money! Empty
PostSubject: I need money!   I need money! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 4:20 pm

So, as you probably do not know, I am doing a thing with Trace where he trains up his skillset over time (for example, he'll learn to transfer all the electricity of his spark attack into the point of impact to cause an explosion and therefore develops wild charge). But in order to do this, not only will I need to acquire the final forms of all his attacks but also all the intermediary stages. This doesn't need to happen all at once, but with the best way of acquiring all of these attacks, that I saw at least, being the dreamcatchers service, I am going to be spending a lot of money battling the rng of that system.

The point that I'm trying to make here is that if anyone wants to do some one-on-one threads to complete missions or something, I'd be more than happy to join in.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

I need money! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need money!   I need money! EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:01 pm

I am indeed in need of something of that sort! As far as how good of a rper you are, I generally keep to the same length as who I'm rping with unless I feel particularly inspired about a post. So I don't have a problem with that kind of stuff.

Just so that you know, my character's application is about 4 years old and somewhat inaccurate as to how I'm playing Trace now. Your character looks like a MMA fighter with those ribbons haha. Nothing that I'm seeing you talk about is something that'll discourage me. I react to situations as they come, so I don't need to know your character's personality beforehand.

Anyways, one concern I have is that since you're only online on tuesday, thursday, and Saturday we may not be online for very long at the same time. On weekdays I'm working for 10 hours of the day, and then I spend most of saturday at a local amusement park. I don't really have a problem with it, but it really just means any topic we did make would be fairly slow.
Back to top Go down
TraceNoil

TraceNoil

I need money! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need money!   I need money! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:57 pm

I'm pretty sure back then it was school stressing me out or something, and then I came back on a whim because I was bored. :3

Trick room would be interesting for Trace to experience! I'll have to see how it's used though to know how he'll react or feel about it haha.

Well I guess we won't have a problem about the schedule then, especially since I'm not able to post more often than what you're suggesting anyways.

Trace isn't in the guild, and probably won't be until he evolves. However he likes to run a lot so it would be easy for them to meet up randomly while you're going to do a mission. I'm going to look at the request board and see what things my character can do and try to start a topic later today after I've replied to the two topics I'm currently in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need money! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need money!   I need money! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need money!
Page 1 of 1