Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What's up everyone ? New member here :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WanTjhen787Dream

WanTjhen787Dream

Poké : -5000

What's up everyone ? New member here :D Empty
PostSubject: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi everyone, a new member here :D
My name's WanTjhen787Dream (yeah, because I love airplanes especially (former) Pokémon Jets of ANA), and I'm pleased to meet y'all here ! You may call me 'Chen' (even though I'm planning to use an all new OC pokémon with a different name once I start, so that nobody will be confused because of my real name)

Aside from airplanes, I also love music, technology and of course ... Pokémon ! The anime, the games, and of course the PMD series.

Regarding PMD though, I haven't really played pokémon mystery dungeon games much (because of 'school business') but, having completed PMD blue rescue team and Explorers of Sky (both arcs), I must say that I'm really impressed with the stories and the bonds between 'me and my partner pokémon' that the games offered, and I plan to play 'Gates to Infinity' as well as 'Super Mystery Dungeon' when I have enough money to buy them (+ a new 3DS).

All things considered however, the stories of the games can only offer so much ... Which is why I go here ! in this PMD RP, I hope I can discover the endless possibilities of new, out-of-the-box stories, and improve my creativity alongside my ways of communicating with others as my new adventure progresses throughout the forum.

I'm planning to start off in GrassVeil Town, as a ... Well, it's still a secret !
There's a clue though, I plan to go as a particular fox-like pokémon. Guess yourself :)

Unfortunately ... I have to end my (long) introduction here, since I have to get back to studying again (I have an exam tomorrow). For those who've read this far, I thank you for taking your time. Hopefully when everything's ready, I can start off in a brand new adventure ... As a pokémon with a persona that truly reflects me !
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Greetings, Chen.

It´s really nice to see that you are starting so enthusiastically. Just by reading your introduction I already want to see what are you going to achieve in this site. You may call me Prim (even though it´s not my real name) and I share with you the same amount of experience in the PMD universe. I even believe that we had the same drive!

I believe that your goals are easily achievable in this forum. Most of the members here are really nice and helpful. I´m sure that you´ll find yourself a partner pokemon in no time! Just be sure to get past the character creation, it might seem a bit discouraging but it pays off.

Mmm... I think I´m going to make a guess but, to maintain the secrecy I´m going to say that the fox pokemon you want to be... has an "X" in it´s name! Did I guess right? Only time will tell.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I hope you like the site and don´t forget to enter the chatbox if you see any of us inside! Don´t be a stranger!
Back to top Go down
WanTjhen787Dream

WanTjhen787Dream

Poké : -5000

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:15 am

PrimordialPrim wrote:
Greetings, Chen.

It´s really nice to see that you are starting so enthusiastically. Just by reading your introduction I already want to see what are you going to achieve in this site. You may call me Prim (even though it´s not my real name) and I share with you the same amount of experience in the PMD universe. I even believe that we had the same drive!

I believe that your goals are easily achievable in this forum. Most of the members here are really nice and helpful. I´m sure that you´ll find yourself a partner pokemon in no time! Just be sure to get past the character creation, it might seem a bit discouraging but it pays off.

Mmm... I think I´m going to make a guess but, to maintain the secrecy I´m going to say that the fox pokemon you want to be... has an "X" in it´s name! Did I guess right? Only time will tell.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I hope you like the site and don´t forget to enter the chatbox if you see any of us inside! Don´t be a stranger!

Well ... Thanks for the response Prim :) and for the encouragement too !
I'm still prepping my character's bio so that ... While it may take a while, I can at least tell you one thing ; my pokémon persona won't have any 'X' in it, either in species or persona name ! Oh, and it's between generations 3 and 5
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up everyone ? New member here :D
Page 1 of 1