Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The First Power Breaker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

The First Power Breaker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, it was time. After a bit of training at the surrounding areas and getting a feel for the land. Horochi finally felt ready to join Grassveil Guild. Not only would joining a guild give him better opportunities to train, but he could also make a decent living helping those in need. As Horochi walked through the front door, he felt his heartbeat quicken, like it would pop right out of his tiny chest akin to some sort of alien scatterbug or something. From the adrenaline rush, he could feel his Speed Boost ability kicking in. Even though he was in a docile environment, he was still getting some sort of "fight or flight" response from it, despite it being not nearly as satisfying as combat. About 30 meters into the building, he figured that he should just rush through and get it over with, so he ran around the building until he found the guildmaster's quarters. With a deep breath, Horochi knocked on the door with his talons.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Faye chuckled softly as the young Pokémon questioned if the sign up process could truly be so simple. Oh, but it was. Perhaps not to the Guildmaster, as there was quite a lot to be done officially, but for the members? It was as easy as it would get! Most were happy with that – but she definitely could understand why someone would be a bit confused.
"Great explorers aren't born, sweetie. They are made. We don't turn Pokémon down just because they lack experience and skills now, as they might very well grow up into very excellent members of the Guild. All we need is to see some of your character and how you handle missions. Not everyone is fit for the Guild, but everyone doesn't have to be some kind of prodigy, either. Doing your best while also not overdoing it is pretty much all you need to succeed."
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 am

Horochi let out a small sigh of relief. He was glad that there wasn't any kind of test of courage, mental evaluation or anything of the sort. He just had to show up one day and say he wanted in, and Horochi was happy that his worrying when he first arrived had been for nothing. "Well, tha's a relief." he answered back. Now that Horochi would become a member of the Grassveil Guild, he would finally be able to become stronger and get a job that would help him achieve that. "So, what happens now?" he asked Faye.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:10 am

"Well," Faye started when Horochi asked for the next step, a vine extending from behind her neck flower and moving towards the shelf on the back. It wrapped around a certain heavy tome on it and brought it back to the desk, opened up between the two Pokémon. The Meganium started to scroll through the pages that were covered in handwritten text, looking for a blank page.
"I'm going to record your team in this book and then you are good to. You are going to get some supplies and a room assigned to you as well."

As she spoke, she fetched a white quill that was then dipped in a small bottle of ink on the desk. The ink-covered tip was then brought to the old pages, drawing some controlled lines over the surface with a satisfying scratching sound.
"And there. You are now a part of the Grassveil Guild, sweetie. Now give me a moment as I get you something…"

Faye started to walk towards a closet in the back of the room, her frame more or less covering what was inside when she opened the door. She hummed a soft tone as she got to work, grabbing a bag and filling it with a badge and a map for the new explorer. When the Meganium's vine hovered over the box of colorful ribbons, she hesitated for a bit before grabbing a certain blue ribbon from it, putting it in the bag along with the other items.

Turning around, she offered the bag to Horochi with an extended vine.
"Here you go, your own Guild bag you can use for anything you would like. I put in your new badge and a map as well – and a little extra surprise, from me."
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:45 am

"Thanks," Horochi said as he received the bag being offered to him with his beak. Upon sitting down and using his beak and talons to sift through the bag, he found a map of the surrounding areas, an official-looking badge of some kind, and a blue ribbon. "I take i' this 's th' "li'l extra su'prise?"" Horochi asked, holding up the ribbon. Blue wasn't really his favorite color, but it did have a nice feel to it, so he tied it to the tuft of feathers atop his head. "I like it, feel' snug," Horochi stated with a smile. He also took out the badge and pinned it to the ribbon with one foot while hopping over to the watering can Faye was holding when he first arrived with the other. As he looked at his reflection in the can, he couldn't help but smile at his new look.

Last edited by MagicalMario on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:49 pm

Faye let out a chuckle as the Torchic dug right in, checking the contents of the bag. Not everyone did, perhaps still a bit nervous after the whole registration and the presence of the Guildmaster… But Horochi did find the extra gift right away.
"That's right, dearie," she nodded with a smile. It looked like a ribbon that would look good on the little Pokémon, and he didn't waste time trying it on and checking himself on the reflection of the metallic watering can. Seemed like he was quite content.
"Now all we need to do is assign you a room, so when you are ready, please follow me. Oh, and if you haven't had a tour of the Guild yet, I'm sure you could ask one of the other Guild members to show you around. Everyone's more than happy to."
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 6:17 pm

"Wait a bit," Horochi said as he inexplicably pulled a bunch of stuff out of nowhere and poured it into the bag Faye gave him. He decided to look at everything inside to make sure he didn't miss anything. Three sticks, an apple, a ticket-looking thing that he had no idea what was for, a gravelerock, a warp orb, a blast seed, a green leaf of some kind, a pecha berry, and his newly acquired wonder map. It seemed as though everything was in order, so he clutched the bag in one foot while hopping over to Faye like a hoothoot with the other. "A'ight, all set. So what room do I get?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Faye waited just like she had been told to, keeping an eye on the Torchic as he filled his bag with various goodies he had found. It didn't take long for him to be settled, hopping over to the Guildmaster who just nodded as a response. She started to lead Horochi out of the room and into the long hallways, her pace slow enough so that she wouldn't lose the smaller Pokémon.
"As you are still alone in your team, you are going to get a smaller room than the bigger teams. But hopefully it is still enough for you," the Meganium spoke as she walked. The Torchic was a small Pokémon, after all…

Faye stopped in front of a door to a room she knew was empty, opening it up to reveal… Well, indeed a room fit for one. There was some bedding material in the corner, but otherwise it was empty. Something else would fit in the room aside from a bed, if one wanted to decorate it, but it clearly wasn't made for more than one Pokémon. But perhaps that made it cozy, if one brought in the right decorations.
"Here you go, sweetie. Usually most Guild members just sleep in their rooms, but you are free to decorate it as you'd like. If your team ever grows, we will assign you a new room."
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 6:28 am

"Thanks," Horochi said as he entered his new room. It was pretty small, but then again, so was he. He sat down on the bed and set his guild bag right beside it. The room looked really nice from this point of view. Horochi could get used to waking up here, grabbing his bag, looking at that bulletin board he saw while looking for Faye's room trying to find a good mission, and setting off on whatever adventure he'd end up having that day. It certainly seemed like an ideal way of growing stronger to him. "So, is there anything else we nee' t' do 'r somethin'?" He asked, wondering if this was it.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:19 pm

"That's all, dearie," Faye replied with a nod. Finally the Torchic could get some time for himself, get acquainted with the Guild and his new daily life.
"Try to take it easy on your first day, but do remember to ask questions when you get any. The Pokémon in this Guild are all very helpful – that might have been why they joined in the first place. You are never on your own," she continued, giving some encouraging words to the small Pokémon before she turned to leave.

"I will return to my room now. Good luck, Horochi."

((If you don't need Faye for anything anymore, I think this was it for me! Thanks for the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Power Breaker   The First Power Breaker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Power Breaker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2