Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On the way to save the day!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

On the way to save the day! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: On the way to save the day!   On the way to save the day! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lumina's Energy: 48 - 15 = 33

Lumina padded through the marshy wetlands, her tails curling up behind her, the dark clouds overhead setting the mood for the day: grim. She couldn't believe that Giratina was here in the world and that he wanted to destroy the world! They had to find a way to stop this madness! The pokemon of the world were slowly going mad, many of her friends were no longer themselves, and she was left in the middle of this mess with no-one to turn to.

She shook herself. This was no time to go feeling sorry for herself. She needed to get to Shaymin! She had heard of the rumors of the legendary pokemon being attacked by rogues in the Misty Mire, and she knew she had to go help! If she could ask the legendary for help, surely, surely, they could do something about Giratina and his crazy designs for the world!

Lumina plodded forward determinedly, ready for a battle. She would be ready for anything that would come after her and she would get rid of this darkness that was blotting out her precious sun!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   On the way to save the day! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:54 am

Lumina was happy that everybody was finally introduced and seemed to be getting along. "Well, now that that's settled, we can get going." She said. She swung her paw around, lighting the way with her paw. She led the way with her light, the ember on her paw shedding light everywhere it touched.

She flicked her ears back, listening to her companions as they conversed as they continued to go along. "It's nice to meet you, Yooka," Lumina said as they went along. "Have you had a good time so far in the Guild? Much success in your adventures so far? How about you, Tsukishiro?" Lumina asked, curious as to what the two of them would say.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   On the way to save the day! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Tsukishiro politely allowed the Kecleon to answer Lumina's question first, remaining silent until it seemed as though Yooka wasn't going to add anything more to her statement.

"That's a shame I suppose," she replied to Yooka, "I quite like Guild life if i'm honest. I've met a lot of new faces and some of those have gone on to become reliable friends and partners. And helping others feels like a fulfilling use of my time." The Absol smiled, happy that she could be positive about the choices she'd made so far. Her smile dropped a little though as she remembered one of her previous partners. The Gengar had long since left the exploration team she had created, but she opted not to voice this part of her story out loud. Tsukishiro had ended her statement on such a positive note that she hardly wanted to ruin the mood now.

Attempting to move the conversation onwards, Shiro turned back to the Ninetales, "And how about yours, Lumina?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   On the way to save the day! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 am

Lumina continued on her way through the marsh, the inky darkness of the mist that clouded their every step seeming to plague them with every turn. Her ears flicked as she listened to her companions' responses to her query, and she wondered if the kecleon was shy or just quiet with how he didn't answer much. Or maybe there simply wasn't much to answer.

Lumina thought about the absol's question as it was posed to her. "I myself find life at the Guild to be an... invigorating experience. It is certainly a life that is full of surprises and never ceases to be fulfilling," She replied.

She stepped over a rock protruding from the wet marshlands, and wondered if they were any nearer to reaching their destination. It was hard to tell in the darkness how far they had gone.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   On the way to save the day! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the way to save the day!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2