Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Marsh Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

Marsh Madness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Marsh Madness   Marsh Madness - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 5:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 19 - 15 = 4]

"I guess I should explore somewhere... a bit out of my comfort zone..."

Tempo walked towards the marsh, thinking if he was going to explore more dangerous areas, he would need to train up, first. Maybe this would be an OK first place to explore...

Doesn't mean it's not freaky to him. It is a marsh, and he's heard of many poison types living here. He hoped that if he were attacked by one of them, he wouldn't be too sick from the poison... On the other hand, he's heard of the sights being beautiful at night, thanks to the Volbeat and Illumise. Maybe he should stay around until that...

Eventually, though, he reached the flooded part of the flatlands. "This must be the place, I guess." He said to himself. One part of him was screaming to turn back, but another was curious about this place... He decided to wade into the water a bit, before heading out for something more dangerous...

Last edited by DJOshawott on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Poké : 1441

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Madness   Marsh Madness - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 am

(The third page should be complete at this point, rounding out to 3/5ths of a level.)

After a brief swim, both the piplup and the oshawott reached the ground they had entered from. Tempo was the first to leave the water, and proclaimed that he would have to take a dip in the ocean to alleviate his apparent discomfort. When Clovis took to the surface, he understood exactly why this was. Being covered in dirty water was an annoyance that was present from head to toe, leaving his feathers needlessly slick, and irritating his skin. Clovis too, announced a solution to the issue plaguing them both. "I could hit you with one of those good-old hydro pumps if you want. You certainly won't be feeling very dirty after that." Come to think of it, that wasn't actually a terrible idea, so long as he restrained the attack enough. But a hydro pump shower didn't sound nearly as nice as a warm bath, right before resting in his rented bed.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Madness   Marsh Madness - Page 4 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:14 am

Clovis seemed to have proposed a solution to their problem: A Hydro Pump blast. "Do you... know Hydro Pump? And you do realize I'm really weak, too? No matter how much you restrain, it's most likely gonna knock me out..." He said. He feels embarrassed telling him this. Then again, he's already embarrassed himself by nearly drowning in the marsh... It's not gonna make much of a difference to him... "I think I had enough of this place for today... If you want to call it a night and head back to Rainfront, go ahead, but either way, I'm heading back to the beach..." He says, before leaving the area. He didn't really feel any stronger, but slow and steady does win the race...
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Poké : 1441

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Madness   Marsh Madness - Page 4 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 3:27 am

The oshawott refused his offer, for fear of his own supposed 'weakness' making it likely that a hydro pump would be powerful enough to knock him out. Clovis wasn't entirely certain as to whether this was an example of necessary discretion, or pathetic self-pity. Either way, Tempo was dead-set on going home, and justly so. The oshawott said that he was going back to his home on the beach, and began to do so almost immediately thereafter, without even bothering to give a proper goodbye. It was such then, that the burden of providing a proper and civilized farewell fell upon the piplup. "Yes, well, have fun in your cave, boy-o! Adieu!" With these words, he himself began to head back to Rainfront, feeling rather drowsy and oily, but altogether glad to have had the experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsh Madness   Marsh Madness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marsh Madness
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4