Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story Empty
PostSubject: Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story   Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Right, I figured that I needed to link my character's plane crash to the main story before I actually joined the primary RP, so here goes.

There were two hundred and sixty casualties in flight FB801. One hundred and eighty passengers and all staff members were killed out of the three hundred and fifty occupants, and fifty passengers were sent to the hospital in critical condition. This statistic did not nearly live up to the pain everyone felt though. Innumerable people mourned within the week of the crash, and survivors were forever changed.

Everyone, that is, except for our hero, Anton. He lay on his hospital bed, his laptop on his lap and his DS on the side table. He was yawning, stretching his arms up into the air, and on his computer screen was a chatbox that continually updated with messages from his faceless friends that often occupied the chatroom. This is what it read:

Spoiler:

Anton began to type his reply, but a loud sound erupted from his laptop. The boy groaned in annoyance before moving his finger along the mousepad. "God damn it..." It was his mother, calling him on skype. He pressed the accept call button and smiled for show. "Hi mom!"
"Anton, are you OK?" There was mom, worried as usual; she worried so much even before the crash, but now...
"I'm fine mom. Sheesh. When do you think I could go back home?" Anton looked at the face in his computer screen, hoping - but not expecting - good news. He wasn't surprised by his mother's answer.
"I'm sorry Anton; all flights to and from Korda have been canceled; you'll just have to stay in Johto. I'm trying to talk to the authorities, but they just won't let up." Anton sighed; damn it.
"Alright, thanks."
"So, how are you? Is your leg fine?" The boy sighed and nodded. His leg got wounded during the crash, though compared to most people his injuries were pretty much non-existent.
"I'm fine Mom. Erm, I've got to go now. Got stuff to do. See you!" The boy quickly pressed the end call button before his mother could stop him and returned to the chatroom. New replies now populated the screen, but Anton didn't bother to read any of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story   Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Spoiler:

"God damn it." Anton kicked a tree in annoyance. He had been stuck in the forest surrounding route 36 - if he was even anywhere near route 36 anymore - for at least an hour. Doing nothing but looking for flyers.
His first stroke of 'luck' was slightly more than an hour ago. He was looking for flyers ON route 36, just looking around on the path. Obviously, this was stupid, but Anton didn't really want to go into the forest unless he was certain he'd find a bird Pokemon there.
And, indeed, he did; he managed to find a Pidgeotto hanging around route 36 for some reason, and when he made chase, it flew straight into the nearby forest. Unfortunately, Anton wasn't smart attentive enough to realize that following the bird wouldn't be the brightest of ideas, so he ended up lost. In a forest.

Just as Anton finished reflecting upon what had led him to this situation when something caught the corner of his eye. Lo and behold, flying overhead was a creature even larger, even more capable of flying than a Pidgeotto! A Pigeot!
"Holy crap!" Anton grinned, happy that he would finally get a creature to take him back home!
Unfortunately, now that he finally found a bird, a second dilemma had been brought to light; what should be done to capture the thing? Anton didn't know how to fight at all, so defeating a flying creature would be nigh impossible. Moreover, even if he did manage to subdue the creature with what he had (ie: Nothing), what would he do to actually make it do what he wanted?
Well, he had heard somewhere that Pokemon are just as smart as humans, and that they knew English for some inexplicable reason. Perhaps he could take advantage of it?
"Hey, bird thing, could you come down here?" Anton shouted at the creature, though the bird did not make any response whatsoever. "Seriously, I've been stuck in Johto for ages; I need to get back home. Could you please help me?" Again, there was no response. "Look, bird, I know fully well that you're an intelligent creature, so stop acting like a freaking retard would you! Please just come down and listen to what I have say!"

-------------------------------------------------

Looking down upon the ground from 50 feet above flew a majestic bird, soaring in the skies and enjoying it's life. Finally, it was free from those annoying humans that kept on kept on trying to capture it. He heard something calling at it from below, but the bird ignored it; perhaps it was just a human marvelling at it. The Pigeot loved it when creatures, human or not, looked at it, so long as it didn't lead to an attack or something.
"Stop acting like a freaking retard, would you!" The bird looked down at this point, appalled that something could call it such an offensive name. And down below, in a plain red t-shirt and blue, dirtied jeans, stood a teenage boy. Screaming at the Pigeot to come down. What the hell? This was unprecedented; why would anything insult something as majestic as a Pigeot?! Immediately, the bird dove down, its talons outstretched and ready to grab the boys shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, thank you! See, you aren't a complete idio- OH CRAP!" It was only when the bird was about 5 feet away that it became obvious that it wasn't aiming to land but to attack. As soon as Anton realized this, he turned and began to sprint the other way, though he wasn't fast enough to avoid the talons that grasped him by the shoulders.
"GOD DAMN! LET GO OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!" Anton began screaming at the creature holding him in the air as the duo flew higher and higher into the sky. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Obviously, insulting what holds one's life in it's hands is not the smartest thing in the world to do, but rationality had been flung into the wind by now. The ground below became smaller and smaller, eventually disappearing in the distance. The boy began flailing his arms around wildly, suddenly aware of how high up the duo was... and how high he'd fall.
"Erm... I'm sorry?!" Anton asked the creature, unsure as to whether the bird would accept his apology. "P... Please, just let me down from here!" It was then that Anton noticed the drop in altitude; they were descending! Eventually, what was below became obvious; a rather large, dilapidated building lay below. In any other context, Anton would have found it creepy, perhaps even dangerous, but while flying over eighty feet in the air, such a tower looked like a safe haven. "Yes, thank you!"
It was then that the bird's grip began to loosen. Anton gulped in fear, knowing that while they were fairly close to the roof of the tower, and he would survive the fall, the ground was at least 30 feet below. "Cou... Could you please lower me a bit? I don't want to dro- FUUUUUUU" This, of course, was when the Pigeot, spiteful as it was, let go of the human and left it to fall onto the roof of the burned tower. As it flew in the distance, it took joy in the last words it could hear the human scream at him.
"YOU BASTARD!"

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Completely remade it. Damn, that's almost 1000 words)
Back to top Go down

Random RP of Epicness: Anton Story
Page 1 of 1