Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking to get into my first RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentzer

Gentzer

Poké : 480

Looking to get into my first RP Empty
PostSubject: Looking to get into my first RP   Looking to get into my first RP EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Heya

I'm new to the site (and RPs in general). For my first RP I'd rather stay out of a dungeon for the time being, so perhaps a more social RP? I don't really know where such an RP should go down, but if anybody's up for an RP, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get into my first RP   Looking to get into my first RP EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:48 am

I'm not particularly interested in starting any new threads at this very moment since I already have more than enough, but I can help you out in regards to where to go if you don't want a dungeon RP.

Grassveil Town & Grassveil Guild, The Small Pond, Rainfront Town (and the attached beach), Aileron Village & Aileron Guild (if your character can actually get there), and Grima Outpost. There are some other areas that don't function as dungeons, but they are found inside of dungeons. You could also just go to a dungeon and not roll the dice.
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get into my first RP   Looking to get into my first RP EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:34 am

I recommend going through the approved character section of the forums. Look for characters you like, characters you think your own character would interact with in fun and interesting ways. Find characters you wanna roleplay with, and message their owners. We're all here for the same reason, to be honest.

I joined in May of last year, but I didn't get around to actually starting to roleplay until a few days ago. People are eager to play but no one really gets a hold of each other, I notice. Everyone I've messaged was super eager to play but didn't have many active threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get into my first RP   Looking to get into my first RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to get into my first RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: