Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Having account problems.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edahsylil

Edahsylil

Poké : 0

Having account problems. Empty
PostSubject: Having account problems.   Having account problems. EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:15 am

So...I'm kinda at a loss I kinda need to make a topic in the for what I need to ask...I've been trying to PM a friend for a while, but anytime I click the PM box at all, no matter if it's to reply, or even open and start writing a PM, it says to me, "You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages." And it's not just me, a friend of trying to send a PM gets the same problem.
Does anybody know what's going on with that? I've been skimming around and no topics seem to ask about this.
And I would try asking in the Chatbox but I get a message saying "You are disconnected."

DX We're simply trying to message a friend...please help!
Back to top Go down
http://blackpass.deviantart.com/
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Having account problems.   Having account problems. EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Well, it appears this was your first post, or at least the first one officially counted by the site. If the site's telling you that you haven't reached the post requirement for sending private messages, then the obvious solution is to fix that by posting. Anyway, it's is a feature to stop bots from joining then instantly spamming users through PMs. Try sending a PM now that you've actually made a post, and tell your friend they need to make a post on the site as well.

As for the chatbox, you're disconnected because you aren't logged into it. Click the upper-right corner of the chat where it says "Log In."
Back to top Go down
Edahsylil

Edahsylil

PostSubject: Re: Having account problems.   Having account problems. EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Ohhhhh! I'm guessing the feature was added in as of late.
Thanks though. Yeah now I can continue to speak with my friend via PMs.

My problems are solved.
Back to top Go down
http://blackpass.deviantart.com/
MakingAmmends

PostSubject: Re: Having account problems.   Having account problems. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:18 am

So that explains it. A bit inconvenient if you're a habitual lurker like I am, but that little bit of security helps keep malicious hardware off of my computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having account problems.   Having account problems. Empty

Back to top Go down

Having account problems.
Page 1 of 1