Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

orbs (and 1 scarf) usages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

orbs (and 1 scarf) usages Empty
PostSubject: Re: orbs (and 1 scarf) usages   orbs (and 1 scarf) usages EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:37 pm

The usage of orbs is moderately open to artistic freedom, though the most common forms of use on the site are through breaking them or simply holding them and magically calling upon their power. However, the effects of orbs are generally pretty straightforward and thus, there is less artistic freedom there.

As for the warp scarf, if it's currently available on the site, I haven't seen one yet. If you want to introduce them to the site, wait for a site event where you can ask for an item. Alternatively, you could start a shop that offers them.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: orbs (and 1 scarf) usages   orbs (and 1 scarf) usages EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:35 am

uh? Lord EV hasn't been here since day 1. Or even virtually day 1. I was here before Lord EV was, and I'm not even close to having been here since day one. XD

On topic though, I've not seen a warp scarf I don't think either.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: orbs (and 1 scarf) usages   orbs (and 1 scarf) usages EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:28 am

Warp scarves don't exist, you can request me to add a recipe if the admins don't mind it existing, or add your own shop.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: orbs (and 1 scarf) usages   orbs (and 1 scarf) usages EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:49 pm

I have definitely not been here since day 1, although I'm pretty sure I know the dice better than anyone else (even competing with admins who've personally handled making the dice) due to my activity level and the fact that I've rolled the dice pretty much everywhere on the site. I've even stalked threads in the few places I haven't personally been to so that I could get an idea of what's available there.

I know where all the goodies are. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: orbs (and 1 scarf) usages   orbs (and 1 scarf) usages EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Hehe, I've gotta say that I do like that name. Orbit 'n Style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: orbs (and 1 scarf) usages   orbs (and 1 scarf) usages Empty

Back to top Go down

orbs (and 1 scarf) usages
Page 1 of 1