Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I Should Probably Introduce Myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePsychicFlower

Poké : 5000

I Should Probably Introduce Myself Empty
PostSubject: I Should Probably Introduce Myself   I Should Probably Introduce Myself EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello users of this wonderful website, my name is ThePsychicFlower, but you can call me Flower, Rose, or Scarlet. I'll respond to any of those really, so it doesn't matter what you call me.

Some of my favorite things to do are read, write, sing, preform in plays, and play video games. As you could probably guess, I adore the Mystery Dungeon games, and look forward to roleplaying it here.

That's enough about me though. I hope I can meet all the wonderful people of this site. Goodbye for now!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: I Should Probably Introduce Myself   I Should Probably Introduce Myself EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:35 am

Hello Scarlet, welcome to the site. This response is waaaaay overdue. Sorry about that.

It seems we have a few things in common here. Mystery dungeon, and roleplaying. I do like video games myself and I enjoy reading depending on what it is.

Anyways, welcome to the site! It may at times seem barren, but there are a few individuals that are very active in threads. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or another staff member.

Wow, this intro post really went unnoticed since october 9th?

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Probably Introduce Myself   I Should Probably Introduce Myself Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Probably Introduce Myself
Page 1 of 1