Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Less Active 'cause Uni

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Less Active 'cause Uni Empty
PostSubject: Less Active 'cause Uni   Less Active 'cause Uni EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:24 pm

As it says in the title I am very likely to be a lot less active on PMD over the next few months or so at the very least, because I'm settling into University and i am well aware of the workload that I will be getting. As such, it is only fair to warn you all of my absence.

I'll do my best to check in every now and again but if you desperately need to contact me, you can usually get hold of me through Skype, or if that fails I have a Discord (which you can PM me for my details if you so wish, or join the PMD discord that coaster3000 posted a server link for in the free chat), or if you use Twitter, my twitter handle is @SoliloJay. Last but not least my tumblr is solilo-jay.

I'm most likely to be active on tumblr or discord and will try and check skype at least a couple times a week if not more. Twitter i'll see as and when, but it will notify me if you send me a direct message or tag me with an @ :D

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Less Active 'cause Uni   Less Active 'cause Uni EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:45 am

Take care, Sol. We will take good care of the site. ^_^
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: Less Active 'cause Uni   Less Active 'cause Uni EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:54 pm

I'll keep all those in mind and try not to badger you too much over my pending dojo post. Good luck in uni!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Active 'cause Uni   Less Active 'cause Uni Empty

Back to top Go down

Less Active 'cause Uni
Page 1 of 1