Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Not So) Lonely Island

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

(Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 22 - 11 (Entrance Cost) = 11] 
[Held Item: Lucky Ribbon (Reduces cost of every item rolled by 1)]

Just a few hours prior, Ashen thought that she had finally found a partner to start her exploration team with. But then, as usual for the Houndour, everything went wrong. She ended up returning home alone after a huge argument with her Stunky companion. 

How could I have been so stupid? She asked herself, kicking a pebble in frustration. All I needed to do was ignore it and let her have her fun... But she just kept spraying everyone that walked by. I couldn't just stand there and watch! I had to say something... The hellhound let out a defeated sigh, and continued walking down the dirt trail. After such an emotionally draining experience, Ashen needed to unwind, and she knew the perfect place to go: the Fallen Leaf Copse. The small, wooded island was easily the most beautiful place in the entire region. Perhaps if she spent the rest of the day there, she could cool down... 

After a brief walk along a dirt path, Ashen found herself at the shore of the lake which contained the copse. Now, all she had to do was use the stepping stones to get across... But what if she fell in the water? She knew from her experiences at Cattail Marsh that she coild barely swim... The Houndour stood there for what seemed like hours, worriedly staring at the lake.

Last edited by Sceptile on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Ashen's Lucky Ribbon)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:09 am

"Ooh, that's cool! I knew you could do it!" Cirrus told the Houndour in delight, a smile across her face. Having gone ahead and reached the copse first, the Togepi had been able to watch Ashen make her way across the stones and she found herself quite taken with what appeared to be a hidden and suppressed brave side from the scared Fire type hound.

With this finally behind them, Cirrus looked at the eternally autumn forest ahead of them. "I wouldn't expect to see much water in a place like this. You should be all clear now." she said as further reassurance. "We can head in there once the three of us are all ready."
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

She seems happy of having reached the  end of the water, looking at ashen and then at cirrus with a naive and rather playful smile "I am ready!" she said, she even sounded incredibly enthusiastic. Its like she was a completely different stunky. It looked like she was feeling comfy around ashen and cirrus already "So...ashen can you tell me what things you like while we walk? same for you cirrus I am curious about you guys!" she said as she  looked at them both, she wanted to know them a little bit better since she ended up considering them friends. Perhaps that was a good question to make some friendly chatting along the way to the location they were heading.

it seems like they have managed to completely cheer her up by this point. Even if she would still act shy if she saw another Pokemon they finally got to the point to get her to feel safe enough with them to act playful, seems that twinkle's shyness comes from fear of either rejection or fear of getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:50 am

[Energy: 0 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 1]

"That's good! Uhm, y-yeah, whenever you're ready," Ashen replied to Cirrus, elated that she wouldn't have to deal with any more water during their trip... Until she had to cross back over the lake to get home, of course. But she didn't want to worry about that just yet. She quickly pushed the thought to the back of her mind, distracting herself by admiring the scenery. Wow, this place is still as beautiful as always... I wonder why the leaves never change color around here, The Houndour pondered, curiously gazing at the trees of the copse, which all appeared to be trapped in a perpetual autumn.

The canine looked back at her travel companions, happy to see that Twinkle had been following behind her the entire time. The Stunky seemed surprisingly bubbly compared to how she was when they had first met. I guess she's getting more comfortable with us, The hound supposed. Perhaps the skunk Pokemon was beginning to realize that she wouldn't be alone as long as Ashen and Cirrus were around.

Twinkle's question caught Ashen a little off guard, especially since it was directed specifically at her. "What d-do I like to do...?" She nervously repeated, looking down at the ground. "Well, uhm... I-I guess I like to spar... A-and, uhm, I-I collect things, too," She responded, frowning. Those two hobbies sounded pretty lame, so she would have to think of one that made her sound interesting. "Oh! And I'm learning how to paint from my mom!" She added, seeming a little more confident with this answer. "Uhm... Wh-what about you two...?"
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 am

(Energy: 0 + 1 = 1)

Twinkle's question had also thrown Cirrus for a little loop, she hadn't expected the Stunky to quickly become comfortable around herself and Ashen despite being glad for this. She first listened to Ashen's reply and had her attention quickly hooked by her painting hobby.

"Painting? That's cool, it sounds fun too." she replied. The spotlight was now upon her next. "I'm wanting to be a medic, like my mom. I saw her treating a scary looking Pokémon one night who used to be bad. Since then, there's nothing else I've wanted to do. I explore dungeons to get myself ready for this." she explained to the two. This was the closely held dream that drove her ever onwards.

Cirrus didn't see any reason to delay the exploration further. Once Twinkle had finished giving her response, the Togepi would be ready to head in.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 5:22 pm

"Painting?" twinkle said looking over at ashen as she smiles "wow, that sounds fun! Also i love collecting stuff too!" She said on a rather cheerful tone as she listens to cirrus's response aswell "A medic, so you like healing others? thats quite a noble goal" She started to walk in. "As for me, well...I enjoy going on adventures...yeah i know it might be a silly thing to like considering how easy i am to scare." she laughs a little " I also enjoy napping...and well i have been trying to learn to cook" After that she carried on walking, moving near of ashen, perhaps her being there made her feel much safer, after all she liked sparing so that meant she was strong, right? now so she looked quite happy, and couldnt help but to wonder where they were going.

For her this was finally being a fun experience, heck she could hardly even believe that she was hanging out with two pokemon without feeling threatened by their presence. and that for her meant a lot.

(sorry for the delay, i had finals, and had to deal with some issues most annoying two weeks of 2016 for me)
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:06 pm

"Oh, a medic, eh...?" Ashen murmured to herself, a look of admiration appearing on her face as she glanced over at Cirrus. That's really sweet... I don't think I would be able to handle a job like that, though. Too much blood and gore... The hound shuddered, perfectly content with her pursuit of a job at the guild. Of course, she still needed to find a partner before she could even start her career, but she was bound to find somebody soon... Right?

Just as this thought entered her mind, Ashen noticed that Twinkle had inched even closer to her. "Uhm... So y-you like adventures...? Like, a-as in, exploring? M-maybe you should join the Grassveil Guild..." She trailed, the gears in her head starting to turn. Was Twinkle the Pokemon that would end up being her partner? Things certainly seemed to be going in that direction. She definitely wouldn't mind working with the Stunky, as long as she shared the same desire to help others that Ashen had.

"A-anyways... I-I guess we should get going," The Houndour told her companions (mainly Twinkle), eagerly following behind Cirrus as they started down the path that cut through the autumn forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not So) Lonely Island   (Not So) Lonely Island - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not So) Lonely Island
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3