Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Outdated] What kind of schedule is this?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

[Outdated] What kind of schedule is this?! Empty
PostSubject: [Outdated] What kind of schedule is this?!   [Outdated] What kind of schedule is this?! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:17 am

Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform you that for the next several weeks throughout the summer, I will have the craziest schedule imaginable. I will be waking early morning to get ready for work each weekday and done by 5PM or 1700 EST.

The crazy bit is tuesday through thursday I have class starting at 6PM or 1800 EST that ends at 11PM or 2300 EST for tuesday and thursday. This leaves practically no free time during those days. Wednesday is similar. However, I am done class at an earlier time.

What does this entail?
Well, a couple things really. I will definitely be slower at replying to my roleplay threads. I am able to squeeze in work during breaks in class, but will be dedicating it to either more classwork or site tasks and personal projects.

I will spend about half of the day each day on the weekends to work on homework and school tasks.

I only wanted to inform you about this incase you got worried about one of your threads with me seems to be going inactive.

During this time period, I will attempt to follow my Post Queue strictly which can be seen in my signature.

EDIT: This schedule is no longer affecting me, it is opening up each week.
Back to top Go down

[Outdated] What kind of schedule is this?!
Page 1 of 1