Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Random Dungeon Crawl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

Another Random Dungeon Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:36 pm

[Energy: 20 - 5 (Entrance Fee) = 15]

Horochi stood at the entrance to the tame dungeon, he would get in one last practice quest in before joining Grassveil Guild, plus he still needed to find somebody who'd be willing to become part of an exploration team with him, but if history was any indication, he'd meet somebody new here and explore the place with them. After all, he had never even gone here before despite going through tougher dungeons like Pricklemist Hill, so this should be a semi-literal walk in the park.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:46 pm

A white Eevee walked along a path inbetween the trees. He was slightly familiar with the environment now, as he had been here a few times before. He was completely bewildered as to how he ended up in Pecha forest again. He was pretty sure he was going in the direction of Fallen Leaf Copse this time, so how did he end up getting lost? It was a real mystery to him.

Chase sighed and sat down. It was true he had been in the forest before, it was still really easy to lose his way, and that is what just happened as well. He had managed to avoid coming across any ferals so far so it did seem like a good idea to rest. His white fur made him rather easy to see so he wanted to avoid resting in any clearings.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:58 pm

As Horochi began walking into the forest, sure enough, somebody was there. What was it? From where he was standing, a female snover maybe? But if that was true, then it would be hailing since snovers have the snow warning ability. Whatever, Horochi decided to approach them and ask if they would explore with him. As Horochi walked towards the white blob, it looked more and more like something he had never seen before, but before he could make out what it was, he found himself asking "Heya, ya'll right there buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Chase listened to his surroundings to any signs of danger. It was rather peaceful at first but that soon got disturbed by the sound of footsteps. It seemed they were getting closer. The white Eevee got up and prepared to defend himself if the Pokemon would appear to be hostile. He waited, looking in the direction of the sound.

Chase didn't have to wait long. Soon, a Pokemon came into view. He was unable to make out what Pokemon it was. As it moved closer, the Pokemon spoke up. He didn't seem dangerous, but Chase was cautious as he identified the Pokemon to be a Torchic. He hoped he would not end up getting burned.

"I am fine. May I ask who you are and why you are talking to me?" Chase spoke in his usual calm tone. He tried being polite, but fire types were not Pokemon he liked being around.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:44 am

Horochi noticed that the white pokemon (which appeared to be a discolored eevee) didn't seem too thrilled to see him, maybe he(?) just wanted to be alone or something, but nevertheless he continued to try to befriend the supposed loner anyway "Name's Horochi, an' I jus' saw ya layin' around here an' wan'ed t' know wha'chu were doin' here, jus' tryin' t' be friendly, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:11 pm

(All your posts have been below 100 words, but the last one was awfully short. I would like to remind you there is a minimum word limit of 100 words.)

Chase stared the the Torchic as it started talking in a rather heavy accent. It was a bit difficult to understand but he believed the Torchic told him his name was Horochi and that he was just trying to be friendly. It was unclear why Pokemon were being so casual towards him without even knowing him. That shiny Vaporeon he met before also had been so casual, although she did think it was fun to try to scare him.

Chase was not planning to let his guard down yet. He was not sure if this fire type could be trusted. "So...You just come running here, not even considering I could be a feral or an outlaw? That is pretty reckless. You can call me Chase." He made sure to not show any kind of hostility.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Horochi wondered why Chase was being so...well, negative. Here he was, trying to strike up a friendly conversation with somebody, yet this guy didn't seem to want to be friendly, but that didn't stop him from trying to be so. "Yeah, maybe it is, but I like makin' friends, plus under that logic, ain't approachin' anybody new at all a risk in 'n of itself?" He asked aloud. "What kinda world d' ya think this would be if everybody was piss 'cared a everybody jus' 'cause they di'nt know their backstory t' a T?"

An idea then came to Horochi; maybe the reason Chase was bringing his friendliness into question lied in his past, but he didn't expect this guy to open up to him so easily, so he'd have to figure it out on his own. He took into account his unique color (or his lack thereof). "Lemme guess, ya got bullied by a buncha idiots fer bein' different." Horochi stated as if he had seen or heard something that he was getting sick of.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Chase glanced at the Torchic. It didn't seem like he understood his point. He was wary for strangers for a reason. He was not anti-social, he had trust issues because of his coloration and did not like it when strangers were acting as if they were friends already. It always made him wonder if they were having any bad intentions or really wanted to be friends.

"I am rather a bit careful about the Pokemon I meet. It is sometimes difficult to figure out a strangers intentions. I am not naive and do not believe everyone I meet will just be a friendly Pokemon. Forgive me if I come of as rude." The white Eevee completely ignored Horochi's guess about being bullied. He did not really like talking about the past.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:09 am

Horochi felt somewhat insulted that Chase thought that he believed everybody he talks to would end up being friendly. He may be dumb at times but certainly not stupid. He knew full well the dangers of approaching strangers out of the blue, yet it had never really mattered to him since whenever talking to a new pokemon resulted in said pokemon attacking him, he always ended up victorious. "Hey, I know tha' there's always a risk in meetin' new pokemon, an' fer me, that's part a th' fun of it. There're hostile guys, sure, bu' there's tons a friendly guys t' coun'erbalance 'em. Ya never know what's gonna happen 'til ya nosedive right in. Sure, I might be naive, yet I still enjoy havin' meaningful conversations with those I make friends with, an' gettin' int' a good scuffle wi' those I don'." He stated, feeling slightly winded after talking so much.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Chase nodded. His words must probably have rubbed this Torchic the wrong way. That was the impression he had. The white Eevee didn't have any ill intentions but because of his past, he was overly cautious. Chase decided he could trust Horochi for now. He didn't seem like a bad Pokemon and was rather brave.

"Well, there is nothing wrong with that and I guess you do have a point. I am just rather a bit more careful around Pokemon I don't know. I think I can trust you now."
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 am

Horochi was glad that Chase had started to trust him. Maybe now he'd start creeping out of his shell bit by bit until Horochi had a good grip on his personality, and maybe they could go exploring together
in this forest, but at this point, he was getting ahead of himself. "Well there ain't nothin' wrong with bein' cautious either. After all, there's a ton a pokemon in th' world, an' even more personalities tha' they got, which of course may lea' t' some bein', well, uneasy around others, but I digress. Anyway, wha'cha doin' here all by yerself? Here t' train like me?" He asked calmly after another long spiel.

MagicalMario carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Another Random Dungeon Crawl UJPjHpA
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 pm

(Sorry it took so long. Trying to get back into posting now)

It was a bit difficult for Chase to understand the fire type. He tilted his head a bit as he listened to what he had to say. "I agree with you. There are not two Pokemon the same. It would be boring if everyone was the same, wouldn't you think?" Chase really believed in that. He had yet to meet a Pokemon that is the same as a different one he knows.

Then Horochi had to ask why he was here. he could not tell the Torchic he was lost, could he? No, that didn't seem like a good idea. He decided to go with something that seemed reasonable. "I am just here to explore this forest. So you are trying to become stronger?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:03 am

[Energy: 15 - 5 (Pokemon) = 10]

"Yes actually." Horochi replied. "I was kind've plannin' on goin' through this place t' train t' join th' grassveil guild." He was still questioning if a place where rookies went all the time counted as "training", but nonetheless he still wanted the extra practice before attempting to join a place full of pokemon that are likely stronger than he is. "I jus' plan on goin' through here, an' then immediately after, goin' t' th' guil' t' apply." He continued on.

Last edited by MagicalMario on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Chase nodded in understanding. A lot of Pokemon came to Grassveil to join the guild, and he was sure a lot wanted to train before trying to join. He wasn't exactly sure why, but it was probably to impress others or be better prepared or something like that.

"So you want to join the guild. That is admireable. The world would surely be a lot different without the guild. It can be rather dangerous though." The white Eevee really respected the guild and its guild members for everything they do for others. They were what kept others safe. Things would be much more chaotic without them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:54 pm

Horochi nodded in understanding "I know," he stated "Goin' int' a dungeon an' expectin' t' ge' through without a scratch 's like goin' t' th' bottom a th' ocean an' expectin' t' meet a magcargo; I' jus' doesn' make sense." At that point, Horochi felt like he had dawdled enough, so he decided to pop the question to Chase. "Hey, if it ain't a bother, ya wanna explore this forest t'gether? Ah know y' ain' too used t' hangin' ou' with guys y' jus' met, bu' maybe I can show ya th' brighter side a th' perspective spectrum?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Random Dungeon Crawl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next