Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

When boredom strikes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

When boredom strikes... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   When boredom strikes... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 21-5=16]
"Nope. No one's home." Bui shouted back at the voice he heard echoing through the forest.

Bui had come to the forest in hopes of getting a bit of personal training in, as well as maybe actually find some useful items this time around—last time he only found one berry, in Pecha Forest, of all places, just one berry.

I haven't a clue who's calling out, but if they were a threat, they'd probably not being shouting out for company, would they? Wait, if they're bored of the forest, why not just go somewhere else? Eh, doesn't matter now, I guess. Time to solve the boredom issue!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hyacinthum

Hyacinthum

Poké : 80

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   When boredom strikes... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:16 pm

All caught up? It sounded to him that Bui was having a difficult time before the Tangela jumped them both. For an inexplicable reason, he somehow wasn't surprised. Yin must have blitz rushed him.

"Heh, nice to meet you two." he replied to them both. Then he found himself unable to hold back his thoughts any more. "Say, Yin... How's about the two of us go for a battle now? I could really go for a little brawl myself. Trees are gettin' boring, y'know?" Dragunov bluntly asked of the Mienfoo while assuming his own challenging stance, claws poised and tail pointed forwards. He wasn't all that bad in close quarters either.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   When boredom strikes... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 pm

"Oh this should be good," Bui said as he moved away from the two. "I don't want to be anywhere I might get caught in your attacks, so if you need me—and please don't—I'll be way over here." Bui stopped once he was beside a tree that made up part of the clearing's perimeter.

Had Yin not been so weak from the previous battle-and-a-half she had been in, Bui might have had to consider the match a bit more to decide who he expected to win. But given the current state Yin was in, compared to the obviously better off Dragunov, the future winner was quite clear.

Sitting down against the tree, Bui noticed something near him at the base of the tree, a Watermel berry. He picked it up and stowed it in his bag. At least I get something from this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   When boredom strikes... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When boredom strikes...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2