Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Posting for MayzyDayz.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

Posting for MayzyDayz. Empty
PostSubject: Posting for MayzyDayz.   Posting for MayzyDayz. EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:58 am

Hello, I'm here to post on behalf of my sister @MayzyDayz as she's had an anxiety attack recently over some of her approaching college coursework and may be inactive for at least a week, maybe two.

She's far too busy to post this for herself so I've taken it upon myself to do so, if everyone could send some messages of support then that would also be smashing. She's typing up a storm on an assignment about cells and tissues as I type out this message.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Posting for MayzyDayz.   Posting for MayzyDayz. EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:27 am

Oh, I hope she is ok. Tell her I said good luck and that I would love to see her back soon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Posting for MayzyDayz.   Posting for MayzyDayz. EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:08 am

This is super late but I wish her all the luck with her coursework assignments!! I believe in her! You can do it May!! :3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Hyacinthum

Hyacinthum

Poké : 80

PostSubject: Re: Posting for MayzyDayz.   Posting for MayzyDayz. EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:09 am

Good luck May ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting for MayzyDayz.   Posting for MayzyDayz. Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting for MayzyDayz.
Page 1 of 1