Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Returning and Looking For Threads!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Returning and Looking For Threads! Empty
PostSubject: Returning and Looking For Threads!   Returning and Looking For Threads! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello there! I'm returning to the site after a while, some real life things I'd rather not discuss here got in the way and I drifted away from the site. I plan on returning now that I have muse for role playing again, I was wondering if anyone would like a thread to help me get back into the swing of things? My main characters are Leviathan (Perhaps not the brightest but well meaning Feebas with an eye for treasure hunting) and Alkere (a Bagon who lives life like it's something out of her story books, complete with a reckless streak, needless heroics and a competitive nature). I'll have to see if I can readopt them all first, which may take a day or two, so there's no rush. Feel free to post here or PM me if you'd like!

Last edited by PhantomSun on Mon May 02, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Looking For Threads!   Returning and Looking For Threads! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Hey there, Sunny! Nice to see you again! =3 It's been a while, hasn't it? Glad things have started working out for you again.

If you want, we could do another thread between Hidon and Alkere? Unfortunately, the offer to create a team doesn't still stand as Hidon's already formed one with some other people. As such, we probably can't continue our last one. But it'd be pretty cool if we could get a rematch for them~ =3
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Looking For Threads!   Returning and Looking For Threads! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:48 pm

For sure I'd be up for it! Writing Alkere and Hidon's interacting was a blast. It's nice to see you again, too! Real life still might be a tad busy, but I can at least promise I won't have to leave for as long as I did before. Alkere's now probably a bit underleveled compared to Hidon, but somehow I feel like something like that would hardly stop 'em.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Looking For Threads!   Returning and Looking For Threads! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Haha. xD Personally, I don't really pay too much attention to levels. Especially when it comes to Hidon and Jet. xP I like to put emphasis on battle skill rather than actual power. And as far as Im concerned, their muscle strength is lacking /and/ they have poor fighting skill. xD

When they inevitably fight again, it'll probably be about as even in the end~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Looking For Threads!   Returning and Looking For Threads! Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning and Looking For Threads!
Page 1 of 1