Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To the Top!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

Poké : 1950

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: To the Top!   To the Top! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:25 am

Energy: 11/21 (-10 from entering)

Items:
+Power Band
Sitrus Berry

Even if he wasn't part of an exploration team yet, Milt was definitely an explorer at heart. During his stay at Rainfront (an odd place for an Aron to be staying, many believed) all it took was one mention of the abandoned house at the top to catch his interest. Of course, a dungeon was a dungeon, and Milt wouldn't leave without taking his trusty Power Band, and a Sitrus Berry from storage before heading there.

Standing before the entrance, Milt was bristling with energy. With a smile of wonder, he ran headfirst into the woods, eager to make it to the top. Of course, this was a hill though, and Milt only went so far in before slowing realizing that running up all the inclines was a rather bad idea.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Top!   To the Top! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:41 am

Cynthia.

The name seemed to be whispered by the wind as it tugged playfully at Tom's ribbon, reminding him of days gone by. His heart seemed to skip a beat as, for but a fleeting moment, he thought he saw her beyond him. Tom's eyes narrowed in concentration, and the smallest smile grew and flourished upon his lips prior to the vision fading and his world once more containing nothing but the cool air, the mist, and the long, dark grass. His heart seemed to quiver in his chest, growing tight as he felt the familiar emotion of loneliness well up within; however, swiftly he condemned himself for such thoughts and pressed on towards the mound that lumped up from nothingness in the ground.

It hadn't been long since he had started on this trail: there had been mentions and rumors about someone of Cynthia's demeanor and semblance roaming this hill. Poor Tom, always foolhardy and optimistic, had decided to pursue these mumblings in some hope that the duo could reunite and share a drink while discussing old times. Tom scratched the under side of his snout in contemplation as he attempted to figure his odds at actually reconnecting with her here. She had never been a fan of such places, but, since he was here, he might as well pursue it. He trotted briskly towards the sprawling hillside, and sought to encounter her.

A shadow loomed ahead, one that was small and quaint at a distance, but rounded. He became alert, and grew very giddy.

"Hello there?"

He hoped his voice would carry enough for recognition.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Top!   To the Top! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 am

Once he caught his breath again, the Aron was about to start up again when he heard someone. Milt paused and perked his head turning to face the sound. He sidestepped a few times until he saw Tom, not too far off. His eyes immediately widened. "Oh hello!" he greeted cheerfully, waving a foot with his Power Band wrapped around it. In the back of his mind, Milt believed that he might have met a Totodile in the past, but when he thought back. He couldn't recall. "Are you trying to get to the top too? I heard that there was an abandoned house up there."
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Top!   To the Top! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:00 am

Tom's hope of Cynthia faded, and, with it, his giddiness. It was not her, but it was alright: more company meant people to keep his mind off of this dead end. The chipper lad's heart entered a frenzy once more as he offered a friendly smile and a curt wave, his eyes closing so that he might allow his smile to display his fangs. "Hey!"

He was certainly going to try and keep his happiness afloat, and he could do so with company. Upon the inquiry as to his destination, the Totodile would pause and hesitate, before quickly replying, "Hm. I can't say that I was. Pricklemist Hill is pretty treacherous I hear! Are you planning to go?"
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Top!   To the Top! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:14 am

Milt closed the gap between them until they were only a few feet from each other. Wow this pokemon had sharp teeth, but the iron armor pokemon found that quite cool, rather than scary. "You bet! Nobody told me it was treacherous, but if it is, I've been doing pretty good so far!" he responded. "I'm gonna form an exploration team with my friend, but that doesn't mean I have to wait to go exploring! If you didn't come here to reach the top, what are you doing here then?" he asked, trying not to sound rude. He was only curious. Tom would certainly realize that Milt was a curious pokemon if he stuck around.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Top!   To the Top! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:21 am

Tom thought momentarily about his response, prior to deciding that his own disappointment could easily be subdued with a quick venture into this reclusive hillside. His eyes grew wide with amazement as the Aron mentioned his future ambition of forming a rescue team. This creature certainly had a good head on his short, round shoulders. Wait, did Aron even have shoulders?

"Is that so?" the Totodile would inquire, his tone light and merry, "Well that'll be a good team I bet! I myself am part of a rescue team although I haven't seen any of them for a while." His voice had trailed off slightly towards the end of his comment, as he presumed it would be rude to trouble this newly acquired acquaintance with his poor situation. "As for my sojourn here," he said, "I'm figuring I'll have to see this house on top of this hill now. That's my new goal."
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Top!   To the Top! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:52 pm

"Alright!" Milt cheered with a little hop. They could be there own little team on the way to the top! Upon hearing that Tom was a part of his own exploration, the little Aron made a lineup of questions to ask. His curiosity had no bounds. "What's your team name, and who else is a part of it?" he asked, beginning to ascend the hillside once more.

TheRussBuss carried out 3 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
To the Top! HENnGuz , To the Top! UOYGJWn , To the Top! VAI8VtI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Top!   To the Top! Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Top!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Pricklemist Hill-
Jump to: