Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Guarding a grave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:31 pm

(Energy 19-5 = 14)

It was a day lake any other day. Luckily a clear sky and a light warm wind blowing through the forest. Many would say it was a nice day but not Alaton. In his world it was raining every day. After the breakfast with his parents he went out to the place he always went. The grave of his little friend Ralts. It wasn’t a graveyard it was just a gravestone between the roots of a big tree. His eyes fell on the words written on the stone *live your dreams and don’t waste them.* it sounded easier than it was his only dream was buried here below his ghostly body. He could ask himself the same questions again and again. Could it have been different? Was Alaton at fault? If that was the case would Ralts forgive him? A tear made of poisonous gas left his eye and travelled down his face before it joined with the rest of his body again.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

Poké : 480

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:40 pm

14 E - 5 = 9 E
Lalnah was walking in the forest, looking around. It wasn't too impressive-- The trees were decently sized... She could probably climb up one but that would be a waste of time at the moment. She went forward, deeper in the forest.

She was completely lost again. She sighed in frustration at this. She knew where she was going this time but then she completely lost herself-- She knew where she had to go but no, she forgets it.. She facepalms herself, before walking forward.

She was still walking a while later, completely dumbfounded. How did she get this lost again? She was given directions, she just couldn't remember them.. She decided to stop for a while and take a break. She placed her scarf on the ground and curled up on it-- the scarf wasn't big enough, but it fit most of her.
Back to top Go down

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 pm

What was this? He asked himself. He could have sworn he just heard something. He didn’t know what that sound made but it was behind a tree right behind him. His face changed form sad to angry. Nearly no Pokemon came here and the last that came would have dishonoured the grave so he had to chase them away. That wasn’t an easy task. Alaton wasn’t that strong but he would get stronger. One time he luckily had help from his parents and now only few Pokemon came here knowing a ghost was guarding a grave. Whoever it was maybe Alaton could chase him or her away so Ralts could rest in peace. He turned around and moved into the tree to hide himself. Carefully he peeked out on the other side if there was any danger. What he saw was a Pichu curled on a scarf

“What do you want here” he asked out loud and hid himself in the tree again right after.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:00 pm

(Energy: 20-5=15)

Chase was planning to explore this place called Shadowhue. From what he had heard, it was a dark forest. In some parts, it was so dark you couldn't see. For once, Chase would not have to wear his sunglasses when exploring a place. He had been considering exploring at night but he didn't exactly have the best night vision either. It took a long time for his eyes to adjust to the dark, longer than other Pokemon.

The white Eevee could see a forest in front of him. That must have been it, right? Wrong! The forest didn't seem dark at all. When Chace arrived at the entrance, he looked around confused. He had no idea where he was but there was one thing he was sure about. This was not Shadowhue forest. Chase sighed. It seemed like he ended up in the wrong place again. He wondered where he was. The trees were too high for him to be able to make out the pecha berries in them, although he could make out some pink blurs.

Well, considering he had come this far, he might as well explore this forest. Chase tried to hear if there were any ferals nearby. As he was not able to hear anything, he started walking deeper into the forest. After a while, he thought he heard some voice in the distance. "Huh? What was that?" Chase stopped and tilted his head. Did he imagine it? Chase tried to listen if he could hear the voice again.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Fresh from his stop at the Small Pond that existed relatively nearby, Deimos had entered the Pecha Forest with the intent to investigate something he sensed prior. The Absol as normal was lugging around the improvised Reaper Cloth sack behind him. The Absol was also mainly here to see if he could find anything useful, wanting to begin building up the supplies of the Organization he served.

The Absol walked through the forest in relative peace, eyes closed and mind focused. He was unable to sense much in the way of aggressive movements nearby, though he could pick out a few footprints and the all too familiar gaseous form of a Gastly or Haunter. Stretching somewhat, Deimos merely intended to pass on by unless his attention was to be called for.

Behind him, on his back leftmost paw, long spectral claws had been marking the earth behind him as a means of keeping a clear way back visible. It wasn't subtle but it worked and that was what mattered in the end.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:40 pm

She was half-asleep when she heard something from the tree! She jumped while emitting a cute-sounding squeak, but not quite hearing what the voice said. She hit her head on the tree when she jumped, making a loud thunking noise and also causing her to stumble back and trip over a root of a tree, falling backwards and landing in a crook. The crook was covered in a bundle of leaves, branches, and a small bit of dirt. She landed in such a way where she's stuck in said crook and stuck to the point where she can't really move much at all, but still a small bit asleep so she doesn't quite realize she's stuck yet.

Last edited by 8BitSky on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:51 pm

The squeak surprised Alaton. He didn’t expect that. Obviously the Pokemon had been half asleep, but he didn’t care. A gravesite wasn’t a place to sleep. It was a place to mourn the dead and pray.

“I asked you what you want here. You should leave this is a gravesite I won’t let you dishonour it.”

Alaton wasn’t somebody who would attack others without reason. But he would defend this place. He wouldn’t condemn somebody because he or she got lost but he didn’t want to let them stay here. Aition now hid behind the tree but didn’t want to show himself in fear he could be attacked, by this Pichu. The Chance this happing was small but not zero
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Chase heard a small sound this time and then he heard the voice again. There was certainly someone here, but he didn't think they were talking to him. How many Pokemon were there? It was certainly talking to someone else. Wait, gravesite? There were graves in this forest? That was surprising. It had piqued his interest.

Chase started walking to where the voice was coming from. It had to be nearby. Chase looked around him and noticed a Pokemon in the distance. It seemed to be an Absol. He looked at them. Were they the source of the voice? "Absol, were you the one who was talking just a moment ago?" His voice was calm and didn't show any sign of aggression or fear.

Evana carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Guarding a grave HUdHrl3 , Guarding a grave XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:22 pm

For the most part Deimos was minding his own business and ignoring the talk about graves and such. He still kept a certain memory close at heart, his own loss. He knew quite well enough not to disturb the rest of the fallen, it was a disrespectful and insulting idea. The Absol itself, as normal, was just trying to avoid trouble.

When a being called out to him, Deimos looked towards the source. It appeared to have emanated from a white furred Eevee, a relatively odd sight. In regards to it'a question, Deimos merely shook his head. He'd not spoken a word about any graves.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Lalnah couldn't see what was talking, but she heard it pretty clearly. She was scared of the fact she couldn't see whoever/whatever this was, but she listened to what it said as she tried to reach for her scarf to pull it over her head, and she realized she was stuck in the crook she landed in. As soon as it was done talking she hastily said
"I'm sorry ,I didn't know this was a gravesite I was just incredibly lost and decided to rest for a small bit because I was slightly tired if I knew this was a gravesite I would've kept walking I'm incredibly sorry I'll leave soon as I'm not stuck I'm sorry."(This was originally without spaces, but it broke the page layout-- Just imagine it with spaces!) while struggling a small bit to get out of the small crook, trying to find the best way to push herself out while not breaking anything or hurting herself too bad, to no avail. She's tried grabbing hold of the sides of the crook and pulling herself out, Pushing behind herself to attempt to push herself out, and finally trying to wiggle out all to no avail before trying them again.
Back to top Go down

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Alaton didn’t expect that. Very few Pokemon got lost in this forest. Well so there was no Problem. But Alaton felt a bit guilty. The little Pichu said sorry more than one time. It really didn’t have any bad intention. So he floated slowly around the tree. Now he could see that the Pokemon was really stuck and struggling. Because it talked so fast he didn’t understand the whole sentence but at least the most of it.
“No problem just leave as soon as you can. Maybe I can help you out.” Alaton spoke slowly while flowing in her direction. He shot a psywave on the floor in front of the pichu hoping to loosen it enough so she could get out.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Chase stared at the Absol. It was just a blurry form in his eyes. He didn't really notice that the Absol had shaken his head. The white Eevee was waiting for what the stranger was going to say. It was a bit weird to him that he was not answering his question in any way. Chase was about to ask him again when two voices caught his attention.

The eevee glanced between the trees. He was sure it came from over there. One of the voices was the one he had heard before but the second one was new to him. It sounded rather scared. Well, it seemed the Absol was not the source of the voice after all. "It sounds like someone is in trouble. I'm going to see what is happening. Are you coming with me?" Chase stared at the Absol before him. He really hoped he was going to help. After all, he did seem a lot stronger than Chase.

The white Eevee turned around and walked between the trees just in time to see a Gastly attack a Pichu that was stuck. "What are you doing, attacking a helpless Pokemon like that? That seems rather unfair, don't you think?" Chase stared at the Gastly. His voice sounded a bit too calm, considering the situation. There was no way he could win against a ghost type for as long as he could only use normal type moves.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Deimos merely did the equivalent of a shrug, letting the situation play out. He was here to gather supplies and such, not to be dragged into conflict. The Absol didn't follow, instead he merely hid amongst the treeline, intending to let the Scenario play out. Considering how they had all been talking and such, he knew they weren't Ferals to deal with immediately. Deimos mentally prepared himself to fight just in case it was necessary, however he didn't intend to if he didn't need to.

Mentally, Deimos kept scanning around the area, making certain to watch his flank at any given time. He'd been wounded there before and despite it having recently healed, it was better to be safe than sorry. He took note of the specific species, a Pichu, the white Eevee and a Gastly. The Gastly would be easy enough to deal with if it came down to it, however he didn't see a reason to fight.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Lalnah was pretty sure she was going to be attacked by the ghastly as she saw the psywave flying  at her feet, she was stuck so she couldn't dodge or retaliate-- then the attack hit the ground infront of her, slightly shaking loose some of the dirt below her. While that helped a little, it didn't help much at all when she heard a slightly familiar voice from between two trees to the right of her. (once again, imagine with no spaces)"Hi Chase I'm stuck and the ghastly's sorta trying to help me get loose but I'm not sure it's helping too much with the psywave, do you think you could try to help me out? I'm pretty sure it's trying to help anyways it could just have incredibly terrible aim and" from that point on she was sorta speaking in a very low voice where no-one could really hear her, it was more of a mumbling. she mumbled for a small bit before stopping.
Back to top Go down

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 2:55 pm

The quite nice day was turning into a really bad one as time passed. Not only was a pichu here other Pokemon were arriving. Alaton wasn’t sure but that Eevee looked shiny. Quite a rare sight. Pichu obviously knew the Pokemon because she called out to him. The other Pokemon Chase obviously misinterpreted the situation and thought that Alaton was attacking her. Okay he was a Gastly but and maybe looked a bit scary but he would never attack another Pokemon without reason.
There wasn’t much to say because the Pichu took his word out of his mouth. She was right with this psywave he couldn’t help much. It annoyed him. Initially he wanted to pay his respect in silence and peace and now that.
”I’m sorry but you are right and I can’t do anything else.” He couldn’t even help with his body because it was so poisonous. He turned to the Eevee ”Please just help her out and leave you are disturbing HER resting in peace” With these words Alaton turned around and started floating back to the grave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guarding a grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding a grave   Guarding a grave Empty

Back to top Go down

Guarding a grave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: