Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:55 am

This forum has definitely piqued my interest, and I was wondering if I could be pointed in the right direction. Pleased to meet everyone here!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:36 am

FFFF YOUR AVATAR IS SO EPIC XD (Yes, I do hang around a lot of bronies XD)

And the first thing you should do is read the rules, which are stickies under the appropriate section (The "Rules" section on the main site XD). Everything you need to do is detailed there :3

Now, In true FoxFireAlchemist-All-Caps-Screamathon-Fashion....

WELCOME TO THE SIIIITE!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:14 am

...I like this place already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Welcome! :D I love your avatar. It is truly the best (was there ever any doubt?).

I'm just going to tag on to what Fox said, read the rules firstly. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Meh, I've seen better :P

In all seriousness, welcome SmashFan! Enjoy yer stay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Hehe, Ditto Fox for me. Anyways, you and our good friend Epic Kirby will be contending for the best avatar (probably.) But yeah, if you like Pokemon of any kind, you will LOVE this site. Trust me. I've been a member here for what, two months, and I will not go anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:41 pm

---------_______
-____/_______\____
|=============|
|--------------------------|
-\_______________/

Muffin basket?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!   Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Land of... Creative-name-topolis!
Page 1 of 1