Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Prickly Icicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Prickly Icicles Empty
PostSubject: Prickly Icicles   Prickly Icicles EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:01 pm

(Energy: 18)

Gauel stretched out his arms as he walked towards the foot of Pricklemist. He huffed a bit as he rolled one of his shoulders a bit. "Alright, let's see which interesting Pokemon I'll meet today," he muttered under his breath. Even he was beginning to see a pattern whenever he entered a dungeon. Walk in, meet random Pokemon, befriend random Pokemon, then they randomly get attacked.

At least this place was more open than the places he's been to before. While there wasn't much cover, he could definitely move around through the hilly terrain well. Maybe he'd be able to notice a Pokemon approaching him this time around.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Prickly Icicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Icicles   Prickly Icicles EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Energy: 16 - 10 (entrance fee) = 6

Equipped Item: Defense Scarf

"Arceus, it's cold today..." Cinder muttered to herself, allowing small bursts of flame to escape her mouth. Why did I even come out here today? It's so cold I bet there's gonna be no berries that aren't frozen solid! Ever since she had used two separate TMs, she could feel her fire becoming stronger and stronger. Not only did the Vulpix learn a boosted version of basic fire attacks, but she could manipulate small, blue wisps. However, in practice, all she could figure out about them were that they looked cool and probably had something to do with status. Using them on a tree did nothing but char the surface of the bark, and even then there was no sign of actual damage.

Her new Defense Scarf swayed in the chilling, slow breeze, brushing her bangs into her face before sweeping them off to the side again. The fox shivered silently and shook her head. I can't just run away from here with my tails tucked in between my legs! I've gotta stay strong, at least until it warms up! Cinder thought, knowing it was in vain anyways. The fog kept the temperature at a somewhat cold homeostasis. Oh well. At least I have a scarf and my fire now. Hey, who knows? Maybe battling ferals will give me an excuse to use that new Fire Blast I've been practicing!
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Prickly Icicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Icicles   Prickly Icicles EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Gauel had begun whistling a little tune as he climbed up the hill. While it was a bit chilly for him, he felt no need to complain. The only problem he had was the fog in the area. It made it a bit difficult to see, even with thebhill being fairly open.

The Treecko blinked as he noticed something a bit in the distance. Little puffs of light that looked like someone trying to signal someone else. Gauel frowned at the thought. Was he about to get ambushed? He doubted it, as whoever was making the light surely must know that he could see it. Though, he might as well call out whoever it was, just to see what reaction he'd get. "Hey! You puffin' out the light! Whacha doin'?" he asked, making his presence known if the other didn't know he was there.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Prickly Icicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Icicles   Prickly Icicles EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:42 am

Energy: 6

Though her fire was still keeping her warm, the fox froze in place when a voice rang out through the fog. Going against all sense of reason, instead of fleeing for safety, Cinder answered the call."Trying to stop my tails from getting numb from the cold. I could ask the same of you, Mr. Hiding in the Mist." she responded with an uneasy smile. She knew nothing about this stranger, but he couldn't be that bad, right? Hesitantly, she began to make her way towards the source of the voice, not knowing of its intentions or even its name. Yeah, he'll be fine. Just calm down, Cinder; the mist can't hurt you as long as you're aware of what's in it.

Aided with the help of her fire, she was able to identify a reptilian creature with a green body and a red chest and throat. "Wait a second... Hey, you're a Treecko!" she stated, relaxing a bit. Even if the stranger decided to attack, she felt comfortable knowing she had a type advantage and that her parents had told her about the species. "Sorry about the fire, I guess. It's Cinder." the Vulpix introduced herself with a nod and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Prickly Icicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Icicles   Prickly Icicles EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 12:04 am

"Mr. Hiding in the Mist?" Gauel repeated, "I ain't hidin'. Least I ain't tryin' too." When he finally got close enough to see that the creator of the light was a Vulpix, he smirked until she spoke. "Whacha mean I'm a Treecko? Of course I am!" he said. He crossed his arms as he looked the fire type up and down. She did have a type advantage over him, though he didn't know how weak or strong she was in terms of actual power. For all he knew, she could be weaker than a Caterpie.

He frowned a bit when she apologized, tilting his head a bit. "Whacha sayin' sorry for? Not like you were tryin' to cook me." He had to suppress a smirk at her name. Not quite the most creative name for a fire type in his mind. "Name's Gauel," he responded.

Dracorexion carried out 10 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Prickly Icicles BiMfolZ , Prickly Icicles VAI8VtI , Prickly Icicles VAI8VtI , Prickly Icicles Rdiml1Q , Prickly Icicles La94TiN , Prickly Icicles NMayw8K , Prickly Icicles Z6MECRT , Prickly Icicles A9jBxN0 , Prickly Icicles UOYGJWn , Prickly Icicles Rdiml1Q
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Prickly Icicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Icicles   Prickly Icicles EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:10 am

Energy: 6

Gauel. The name rolled off the tongue, at least. "Nice name, sounds really cool! And yeah, I tend to get really apologetic sometimes for no reason. Weird, right? I wouldn't worry about it, though." she stated, yawning a bit at the end. Her breath was displayed in front of her eyes in a smoke-like wispy stream. Always liked that; if I just ignore the cold and look at that, I could practically feel myself warming up! Cinder thought, smiling subtly while adjusting her Defense Scarf that was tied neatly around her neck.

It wasn't until after she finished that thought did boredom strike like a slap to the face. Training seemed like a good idea, but who would she fight? Gauel seemed capable, but she wasn't so enthusiastic about attacking someone she literally just met a few seconds earlier. "Hey, Gauel, you want to train? I mean, it's cool if you don't want to, but me? I could use something to keep me busy. Maybe there are some ferals around here or something... Or we could have some one-on-one if you're down for that!" Cinder exclaimed with a grin on her face.

MCLikeANinja carried out 6 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Prickly Icicles Rdiml1Q , Prickly Icicles UOYGJWn , Prickly Icicles A9jBxN0 , Prickly Icicles Fhtz5aO , Prickly Icicles URbNK5w , Prickly Icicles EZgaiUA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prickly Icicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Icicles   Prickly Icicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Prickly Icicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Pricklemist Hill-
Jump to: