Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AKPokemonFan

AKPokemonFan

Poké : 880

Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Vacation   Vacation EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:56 am

Hi guys! First of all, sorry for my inconsistent posting. School has been pretty challenging and has been filling me to the brim with homework! Hopefully I'll be able to post more frequently when summer break starts.

Second, and the main reason I'm writing this, is to let you know I'm going to be on a family vacation from this Saturday to next Sunday, so I won't be around for that time period. Don't worry though, I'll be back with a vengeance! Not that I have much to be vengeful about...

Thanks! Lickitung
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:11 am

Heheh. It's cool, I definitely get it. I've done the same thing myself now and again. xD

Anyway, have fun with your vacation! Hidon will be waiting to get beaten up by Mack upon your return. xD Hopefully he returns with just as much vengeance. xP
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

Vacation
Page 1 of 1