Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Overconfident much?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Overconfident much? Empty
PostSubject: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:03 pm

(Energy: 13-5=8)

Pecha forest seemed the same as usual. A soft breeze was blowing through the trees, causing the leaves to rustle a bit. It was a beautiful day out. The birds were singing, flowers where blooming, on days like these, kids like Pokkoji disrupt the peace. (Sorry, not sorry.)

"Pecha Forest!!! Finally I can explore this place!" The energetic Caterpie  was all over the place. He wanted to go there for a while now. At one point he was climbing in a tree, at another time he was rushing through the bushes. He really was having fun exploring the forest. First he was only exploring around the edge but slowly he went deeper and deeper into the forest. After a while he reached a clearing. He had gotten a bit tired from all the running around. This seems like a good place to rest. I will continue exploring later. I hope to come across some ferals and fight and become stronger. Pokkoji couldn't wait to become a butterfree. Nobody would be able to beat him then.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:31 pm

[Energy 19 - 5: 14]

One more time Sorblit found himself exploring this forest. He had a few adventures in here already and he always was excited to see new areas of it. He was rustling through the bushes till he came to a clearing that he used to orientate himself on mostly. It was not much but it was a nice point for orientation.

He walked onto the clearing nawing on some twig he found laying around. He usually goes north from this point on but this time he seemed to stop and ponder a little "Mmh I should probably go west... or east... one of which" Sorblit began turning on his spot as he seemed pretty indeciecive
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:33 pm

The young Caterpie had found a good place to rest in a hole in one of the trees. There, he was safe from anyone who would try to eat him. Pokkoji had fallen asleep in a hole in one of the trees. His dream was rather interesting.

~*~
Haha, you think you can beat me? I will show you how strong I am! Pokkoji was standing on a small rock. In front of him a group of outlaws appeared and wanted to fight him. They were no match for Pokkoji the amazing Caterpie though. Pokkoji tied them up with String Shot and tackled them. Their attacks didn't hurt at all. Pokkoji was invincible! I'm unbeatable! Nobody can defeat me! Pokkoji had thrown the outlaws on a pile and was standing on top of them like a real victor.
~*~

The Caterpie was moving a bit wild in his dream. He was wriggling and slowly moved towards the entrance. Eventually, he fell out of the tree into some bushes. Waking up from the fall, he was pretty confused and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:29 am

Sorblit went through the grass of the clearing, it seemed almost too peaceful for him. He encountered some mean Pokémon before in this forest so he knew they couldn't be far off. This was when he jumped a little as he heard something fall down behind him. Looking around it didn't seem like any Pokémon was there until he noticed something small and odd.

Sorblit went closer to it, looking at the Caterpie he stood close to it and looked down. It seemed rather confused, he was not going to attack it as it looked like looking around behind it "Hey there?" Sorblit said as he tried to make it notice him.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:43 pm

The Caterpie was confused as to why he suddenly was outside. He was sure he was in a hole in a tree. Wait, he did have a dream didn't he? What was it about again? He couldn't remember. As he looked up at the tree, he didn't notice the Totodile.

"Hey there?"

"Waaah." Pokkoji jumped up as a voice could suddenly be heard close to him and hid in the bushes. He stared at the Pokemon that spoke to him. What was this Pokemon now? It was blue and weird looking. Pokkoji didn't like the sight of those sharp teeth. "Haven't you heard you shouldn't sneak up on others?" Pokkoji said to the stranger, a bit annoyed. Pokkoji didn't know who he was or why he was here but he was not happy with getting scared like that. He would not admit the Pokemon scared him though.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Sorblit was very confused as how this Pokémon was acting. He clearly encountered some Caterpie before, but this one was a strange one. He usually found them and left them alone they usually didn't cause any harm to others, so he expected this one too be friendly too. But something felt different about him.

With that thought Sorblit stepped once more in the direction of the Caterpie "Well I am Sorblit... A Totodile out to explore every corner of this forest" He said a bit jokingly as he wanted to make the Caterpie feel not threatened by him, because he would never hurt such a fragil Pokémon as him.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:34 pm

The Caterpie looked up as the blue being stepped closer. He was mentally preparing to defend himself if the Pokemon would try to attack, but then it started talking again. He explained that his name was Sorblit and that he came to explore the forest. He also learned this Pokemon was called a Totodile.

Pokkoji stared at him before answering."Sorblit? Well, that's a stupid name. Why did they call you that?" The Caterpie spoke out without thinking. He didn't know he sounded rude and maybe even insulted the Totodile. "Anyway, my name is Pokkoji. It's nice to meet you." The Caterpie said cheerfully. "I also came here to explore but also to become stronger so I can become a Butterfree and join the guild. Hey, do you think we could explore together? It would be fun." Pokkoji was bouncing around. He was pretty excited about exploring with this weird Pokemon. He didn't even think about the chance of it refusing his offer.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Sorblit was happy watching the Caterpie cheer up more, which in return made him more happy. He liked seeing the different species get more happier and friendly always. The forest seemed to be filled with evil Pokémon as well with good Pokémon which made it have a nice balance it almost reminded him of home. Sorblit quickly shook his head not wanting to remember that right now.

His face got a bit more displeased, as he heard that comment the Caterpie made about his name. His name actually had a base around being strong and having control, so it was not at all stupid. He sighed as he heard the Caterpie asking if they could explore together he would have accepted that instantly but this Caterpie seemed like he wasn't that nice like he seemed "Well.. I would have accepted, but I'll feel like where I go is no place for a Caterpie" Sorblit tried to escape with this lying excuse.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:45 pm

The Caterpie was a bit offended by what Sorblit said. What did he mean that where he was going was no place for a Caterpie? "Are you saying I'm weak? I'm not weak. I can handle everything. I even beat a Charmander!" Pokkoji boasted. How could this Totodile think he is weak. Grrr....He hated it when others were looking down on him.

He was going to go with this Totodile now. Even if he liked it or not. If it kept insisting about him not coming, Pokkoji was going to have to show Sorblit how strong he was. Pokkoji glared at the Totodile, awaiting what it would do.

(Not all of these rolls have to show up immediately.)
Evana carried out 8 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Overconfident much? D79y4LB , Overconfident much? DZNZaz3 , Overconfident much? P6v4XNN , Overconfident much? WYrEDCu , Overconfident much? DJuONJb , Overconfident much? WYrEDCu , Overconfident much? DZNZaz3 , Overconfident much? WV50R87
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Sorblit made a little chuckle. He never called anyone weak, but found it funny then others got his words wrong. He began walking down the clearing in the opposite direction he came from. Noticing how the Caterpie followed him he just sighed and began walking on.

"So you going to follow me? Well okay, an adventure with 2 is always fun" Sorblit said as he made another chuckle, not even going in on what the Caterpie said as he didn't try to start a fight him. Looking ahead trying to see if anything was there.

Daixtey carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Overconfident much? HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Pokkoji jumped up happy as the Totodile didn't seem to mind him coming along. "Yay, let's go!" The energetic Caterpie said as it crawled past his companion. He was looking forward to exploring here, but because of his excitement, the Caterpie didn't look where he was going.

Pokkoji suddenly bumped into something. He looked up confused and stared at a group of eggs. "Huh? What are these eggs doing here?" He wondered. Suddenly the eggs released some kind of purple powder. Pokkoji was not able to dodge it and breath some of it in and started coughing. The eggs turned around and now he saw what he really collided with. "Cough....These are....an Exeggcute? It...poisoned me....Cough." Pokkoji had trouble breathing because of the poisonous powder. This was not good.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Sorblit made a jump back as the Exeggcute revealed themselves. He never got any experience with that type of Pokémon sadly, as he never encountered them before. But thanks to the Caterpie he now knows to stay far away of that purple powder they produce. "So are you fine? Becuse I will need you to beat this thing!" Sorblit said out to the coughing Caterpie, trying to trigger that fighting spirit he showed earlier.

Sorblit reacted by attacking and dashing towards the Exeggcute first. Getting his sharp claws out he slashed once at the Pokémon as he hit it, not really hurting it but still dealing some damage to it. Hoping that the Caterpie will help out.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:07 pm

(Energy: 0 for the rest of the thread :3)

Pokkoji kept coughing. He didn't breath in enough powder for it to be lethal but he would have trouble breathing for a while. His throat and chest hurt a bit, but he had to endure it. He did not want to seem weak towards his companion.

As Pokkoji was trying to regain himself, Sorblit asked if he was ok. Did he seem like he was ok? Of course he wasn't. Pokkoji would not admit it though. "Cough. I'm fine....Don't worry... Cough cough....Let's....Cough....Let's beat this thing." The Caterpie said. Talking wasn't exactly easy with all that coughing. He didn't know if the Totodile understood what he said. He was hoping he did.

Pokkoji watched as Sorblit scratched the bunch of eggs. They were in a bit of a disadvantage here. Pokkoji was poisoned and the Totodile, being a water type, was weak against the exeggcute, which was a grass type. The Caterpie didn't hesitate in helping. He immediately crawled towards the group of eggs and tackled them. They had to try and defeat the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Sorblit smiled as he saw the Caterpie tackling the Exeggcute making them split up rolling everywhere and back again like they are one entity split into many eggs. Sorblit thought about it, it looked like if one gets hurt, they all get hurt. Which will make it very much easier in beating it.

Sorblit remained on his old tactic, again rushing towards the Exeggcute as he got hit by them spitting seeds in the direction of the Totodile. Sorblit managed to Slash the Exeggcute again despite rushing through the seeds, it looked like it was weaker than before. They definately got some damage into it too, but Sorblit was not doing good after those Bullet Seeds now.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Pokkoji saw how Sorblit was attacking the bunch of eggs again. This time, he got hit with what seemed to be a Bullet Seed attack. Sorblit still managed to scratch the Exeggcute but the attacks seemed to have weakened him a lot. It was going to take a lot of effort to defeat it. It actually seemed pretty strong.

Pokkoji coughed a bit and used a String Shot on the Exeggcute. He managed to catch them in some sort of web. The eggs were unable to move now. Pokkoji should have done this sooner but it was not easy to aim or even shoot out a String Shot in his condition. With the Exeggcute now rendered helpless, they could easily knock it out now. At least, Pokkoji hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overconfident much?   Overconfident much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Overconfident much?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: