Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dance Dance electrocution.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Lucerne tugged at her new Ribbon, it was longer than her first, so she needed to tie the bow bigger. The larger ribbon also matched her fins(?). overall she thought it made her look really cute. She still wished to maybe get some eyeliner from the boutique, but she didn't have the money.

adjusting her bow she walked into the town square. something was different. there was music playing! she looked around and saw a small band set up, with a donation box. Street performers!

She rushed over, and disregarding her current lack of funds, threw a couple poke into the box. She requested something graceful, and after a few moments a new song started to play.

Lucerne smiled. concentrating, she surrounded herself with the comforting feeling that she used to summon aqua ring. Soon enough water droplets in the air started swirling around her, and she began to dance.

As she twirled around to the tune, she brushed the rings as the spun, each time sending out a small amount of mist, which was pulled around by the force of the aqua ring. Lucerne manipulated the rings with her movements, spinning them like hula hoops at some points and at others tilting them with her movements.

Before she knew it the song was over, and her grin was almost too wide for her face. She even seemed to have brought in a few more people into the small crowd around the band. She stood there, taking in the moment, letting people appreciate her beauty. It was great.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:21 am

Wait that worked? Lucerne was genuinely surprised. She was just 'throwing her weight around' as a bit of a joke. Raze should've been able to dodge that easily, he was small and fast. He did know how to fight, his pose and the way he attacked looked far too cool for him not to know.

Lucerne snapped out of her thoughts right in time to notice Raze was gone, then she heard him from below her, she lowered her head to look at him and began to speak "What d-"

And the uppercut landed square on her nose. The force of the blow made her bite down mid sentence, which wasn't pleasant at all, and she was pretty sure her nose was bleeding. Lucerne then realised she was having these revelations laying on her back on the ground. Her face hurt a lot. She would have said uncle, if her tongue wasn't shouting at her in pain, so she just lay there, grunting in pain.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:17 am

"Haha, yeah! How's that for a comeback?" he boasted, puffing his chest and smirking. However, the moment was short lived as he was massaging his hand. Ow, that really stung, actually... She must have a jaw of steel or something... What the-?! he stopped, examining the small, wiped away trace of red. Had he really hit her so hard that he caused her to bleed? I swear that I didn't... Oh no. he sighed and hung his head with a disappointed look. A glance at Lucerne showed the Minun that the punch had sent her sprawling onto her back with a trickle of blood down her nose.

"Are you alright?! I-I'm so sorry about that, I really, really didn't mean to...! I-I give up, you win, okay? My bad for that one!" he said hurriedly, running over and offering his hand to help Lucerne up. The Electric type didn't mind forfeiting the match just so he didn't have to hurt her too much; after all, it was unlike him to go past what was necessary, and judging from her combat skill, she wasn't one to give up that easily (at least matched up to his own level). "Hehe... I get carried away really easily. Completely my fault, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:44 pm

[Note: misspellings and typos in Lucerne's message intentional.]
Lucerne suddenly remembered what aqua ring did. She quickly drew upon the power she had grown familiar with and water rings formed around her as Raze helped her sit up. They worked slowly, but she should be able to talk soon enough.

In the meantime she decided to write in the dirt to get her message across. 'Bit my tong, give me a minut, the aqua ring will take care of it'

She wiped the blood away from her nose and waited for the rings to do their thing. She was surprised with how far she had gotten in that fight. Raze was kinda dorky. He talked a lot when he fought, that didn't seem like a good idea to lucerne, but what did she know? Well for one thing she knew that the fight was kinda pathetic. she was glad there wasn't an audience this time.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:52 am

To relieve the pain in his arm from the recoil of his uppercut, Raze produced a small, harmless array of sparks. The buzzing energy crackled and flared softly, numbing the areas that ached. Still... How is it that she made it hurt me too? Am I just not strong enough yet to pull something like that off without recoil? the mouse thought with a puzzled expression. He didn't consider how Lucerne would react to the sudden surge of voltage, but he didn't care; before he began the electrotherapy on his hand, it throbbed in pain. The Minun nodded when he read Lucerne's message in the dirt; she would at least be alright after a few minutes.

"So... You're pretty good, I'll give you that. Not everyone beats me, you know!" he expressed with a grin. It was a huge lie; the only fair match he'd ever won was against Hidon, but the Electric type didn't normally count that as a win. The fight had been interrupted, and neither of them had any sort of idea what was going on afterwards. "You've gotta tell me; who trained you? I can't believe that sort of power you packed into those hits. Really gonna feel this tomorrow!" he stated, tapping his ribs at the part which she had applied the most pressure on during her body slam. Raze's lighthearted grin while he said the statement hinted at how there were "no hard feelings" about it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:00 am

"I- ow ok that hurts, but I think I can talk now" Lucerne said, as the glowing rings pulsed again. "And I didn't beat you, The rules were whoever gave up first lost. I gave up, I would have said something about it, but I was both dazed and tongue tied, heh."

Lucerne hoped to sidestep the question about who had trained her. after all that's one of the things she was looking for, someone to train her. She jumped back when Raze started producing sparks, but quickly calmed down when he was using it on himself. maybe there was an electric equivalent to aqua ring?

Lucerne stretched out and assessed the damage. her gut was sore from Raze's shoulder charge, and there was obviously the whole jaw and tongue thing. Other than that she was pretty ok. She dusted herself and her bow off. Hopefully with this over Lucerne could go and relax. She deserved it.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:57 am

{OOC: So sorry about not posting for a while, my teachers made this week hard as heck.}

"Hmm, you have a point... Nah! You definitely would have had me if I didn't get lucky!" he said with a cheerful expression. Though it was obvious to most that he had actually done a lot more to Lucerne than she to him, Raze's natural oblivious nature prevented him from seeing any signs that he had beaten her. "It's fine, really. You don't have to be so modest; I know when I'm beaten." Any Pokémon who was in the area would certainly cringe at how ignorant the mouse was acting at the moment.

Cutting the numbing electricity short, the Minun yawned and crossed his arms. Lucerne didn't necessarily answer his question, but he didn't care; whoever she was taught by apparently knew their facts. "Heh, that was pretty fun, though! We should spar again some other time, you know? I wouldn't mind!" he continued with a happy grin. "Who knows? Maybe you could teach me a thing or two!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:34 pm

this was bad, it was almost if Raze was in on her lies, trying to push that she knew what she was doing. Did this actually mean he was a terrible fighter? Lucerne didn't want to spend any time or energy thinking about that.

"Raze, you won. even If I hadn't bit my tongue that punch knocked me silly." Lucerne said, she felt like she was trying to discredit her own lies, things were getting weird "and if you knew anything about me I'm anything but modest. After all who could possibly downplay my beauty?"

Lucerne hoped that she could get back to her own business, She had successfully bluffed her way through a fight. She had probably buffed the confidence of this strange mouse, and she was able to see that she wasn't alone in her lack of ability to fight well.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:56 am

"Still don't believe you here, but whatever. Opinions are opinions, right? I'll respect that, I guess." Raze said with a shrug. No matter how much evidence there was to support the fact that he had bested her, the mouse just wouldn't listen. "And yeah, I guess you're pretty good looking! Er... Take that in the friendly way, of course." The last thing he wanted was to sound like he was hitting on her; it would just be odd to do that to someone he'd just met, especially Lucerne considering her dislike of Electric types.

After the fight, the Minun could definitely tell that they had boosted their mood even more than it already was. Shame that it's over now... Oh well! Maybe I'll get a chance like this again! he thought with a cheerful smile. The Buizel probably didn't think of it the same way, but Raze himself was happy that they sparred. Now that he saw some of his own weaknesses, he knew how to improve upon them. "Hmm... Well, if you're not busy, do you wanna go walk around town? Of course, if you're busy, I don't mind." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance electrocution.   Dance Dance electrocution. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance Dance electrocution.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: