Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New Arrivals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

New Arrivals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Darcy walked through the guild's hallways, following the directions she had been given by an exploration team in the foyer. Down the stairs, take a left, second door on the right... and there it was: the Guildmaster's office. The skitty paused in front of the closed door and looked behind her, making sure that her new friend was still following.

"Excited, Tenebris?" she asked, flashing the sneasel a cheerful smile as he caught up. "Go ahead and knock on the door when you're ready. I would do it myself, but paws aren't good for that kind of thing. I'd probably have to headbutt it to get anyone's attention."

She hummed to herself softly, just as excited to simply meet the Guildmaster as she was to form an exploration team. Anyone with enough experience to lead the Grassveil Guild was certain to have all kinds of fascinating stories to tell. She hoped that the Guildmaster would be friendly enough to share some of them, whoever they were.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:44 am

Tenebris liked that he could carry more items thanks to the bag, and the map had places he wanted to go. His ribbon and badge he proudly saw as his and Darcy's team identification, something useful in a guild with multiple teams.

He said, "Thank you, Faye! I won't shirk my work! I'm proud to call myself a member of the Friendship Alliance!" He liked that Darcy and him collaborated on the name, but he still had to give Darcy most of the credit. He suggested, "And... you wouldn't mind being the leader, would you, Darcy? I wouldn't have a teammate if it wasn't for you, so I figured it would be my way of thanking you!"
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:33 am

Darcy opened the bag and poked her head inside, curious about what it might contain, then smiled when she saw the badge and the blue ribbon.  That was right--most of the Pokemon upstairs had been wearing badges and ribbons too.  She wanted to try hers on right away, but without hands, she probably wouldn't be able to put it on by herself.  She'd have to ask Tenebris to tie it for her sometime later.  She closed the bag and slung it over her shoulder while he thanked the guildmaster.

She was surprised when Tenebris asked if she'd like to be the team's leader.  The thought hadn't crossed her mind until now, but being the face of their new team did sound like fun once she considered it.  "Well...  okay, I wouldn't mind!" Darcy said, laughing.  "There's no need to thank me, though.  I wouldn't have a teammate without you either.  We don't need to choose a leader at all if you don't want to."

She turned to the guildmaster.  "Anyway... Thanks again for the bags and everything in them, Faye!  We'll put them to good use, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:51 pm

Faye smiled as the Pokémon eagerly took their bags, unable to contain their curiosity much longer and quickly taking a look to see what was inside. Both of the new Guild members seemed quite happy with what was inside. It wasn't much, but it was a start.
"You're welcome, dearies," the Meganium chuckled softly at the thanks, nodding in return. She was sure she would hear from these two in the future.

She let the two Pokémon discuss about the state of their team on their own, but she couldn't allow the two to leave on their own just yet. When Darcy and Tenebris were done, the Guildmaster started to make her slow, relaxed way to the door, looking over her shoulder.
"Now if you would please follow me, I will show you two to your new room. After that you are free to go and do as you please, sweeties."

((If you would like to write about leaving the room and walking the hallways, go ahead!))
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Darcy trotted after the guildmaster, wondering what their room would be like. Would they have to share with another team? She hoped so. Having more people around sounded like fun... though being assigned their own room might be better for everyone. Her siblings at home always got angry at her for snoring. She hoped that Tenebris wasn't a light sleeper, in any case.

She followed the guildmaster out of the room and towards the far end of the hallway. The rooms there were almost all unoccupied at the moment, so she couldn't help but poke her head into each one as they passed, trying to guess what kind of Pokémon the other guild members were. "I can't wait to introduce ourselves to everyone else," she said to Tenebris, her expression far-off as she thought about it. "Do you think they get new recruits often? Maybe we'll get special treatment for a while."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Tenebris wondered the same thing. "I wonder if the Guild members are friendly. I hope so, because we obviously don't want unstable rivalries... do we?"

He started wondering what would happen if there were in fact any Pokemon who weren't friendly. It can happen, then again it happens everywhere. But luckily if there is a problem he has a friendly Guildmaster who can help solve things. He was glad he had that now, because back where he came from nobody could help solve things safely. It was eat or be eaten. He liked that he didn't have to live that way anymore. It is a much safer environment with rules and people to make sure they are followed.

Tenebris knew Darcy liked this as well, as far as he was concerned she wouldn't like conflict either. He told her, "Even if we do encounter any bullies or anything, I'm sure the Guildmaster will protect us. I guess I shouldn't be worrying too much knowing we are members of her guild."
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Faye left her room and waited until the other two Pokémon were with her before she closed the door. After that, she started to walk towards the sleeping quarters of the various teams with a relaxed pace – and for a good reason. She was so big that each of her steps cleared more room than multiple ones from much smaller Pokémon, so the Meganium was quite used to walking slow. And not only that, but she was so heavy that she did not want to squish a smaller Pokémon under her feet in case one decided to dash there for some reason…

She let Darcy and Tenebris walk and look around to their heart's content on the way, but eventually she stopped in front of a door.
"Here we are, sweeties," Faye let the two know before opening the door with her vines. It wasn't a very big room, as the new team only had two members in it and the bigger rooms were saved for the bigger teams. It also didn't have much, just some bedding… But it was a cozy little room that could be transformed into a new home with a bit extra care.

"This will be your room for now. There's not much there, and most other teams tend to use the room just for sleeping purposes… But you're free to furnish it as you like," the Guildmaster spoke, turning to look at the two Pokémon and giving some room so they could look – or go – inside.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:29 am

"Yeah, of course we'll be fine!" Darcy said to Tenebris, giggling a little.  What a weird thing for him to be worried about!  "I was thinking that the other guild members will probably be really nice to us for a while, since we're new and all.  Maybe they can give us some advice on how to get started."

The Guildmaster stopped in front of a door and explained that it would be their room.  Darcy stepped inside to get a better look.  It was small and empty compared to most of the rooms that they had passed by, but she didn't mind.  The empty room seemed emblematic of a fresh start--the idea of decorating it together with Tenebris as they grew as explorers sounded exciting.  And with how small it was, maybe she would finally stop misplacing all of her things.

And most importantly, it had beds.  She collapsed onto the one on the left side of the room and let out a loud sigh.  She had forgotten just how exhausted she was.  She'd spent almost half of the day walking to Grassveil Town, after all, and she still hadn't quite processed the fact that she was now really a member of the Grassveil Guild.   It was a struggle to not fall asleep then and there.  "This room's heaven, Faye," she mumbled, still face-down in soft hay.  She wanted to just lie there forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Tenebris walked in the room, and observed it. Even though it was empty except for beds, it was much better than what he was used to. "Thanks, Faye. Best bedroom I've ever stepped into!" He looked around, and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Faye smiled as the two Pokémon walked into the room and seemed to be quite happy about it. She couldn't help but chuckle softly, as the new team seemed a bit too excited about such a simple room… But who was she to say they were wrong. Both Tenebris and Darcy decided to get comfortable on their beds, so the Guildmaster didn't step inside a room and instead looked at the two from the entrance.

"I'm glad that you like it, dearies. Now, you have had an exciting day, so if you'd like, go ahead and just rest. You can always start exploring tomorrow," the Meganium suggested,
"And if you ever have any questions or don't know what to do, you can ask me… Or any of the other great members we have here at the Guild. They're usually more than willing to help newcomers."

((I think Faye will be leaving now unless you have something else you need her for. Feel free to write her leaving if you want to, and continue the thread with the two of you!))
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:59 pm

With some effort, Darcy lifted her head up and settled into a sitting position.  "Thanks, Faye!  We'll make you proud," she said.  With that, Faye left the two newcomers alone to get back to her work.

Darcy craned her head to look through the room's window.  The thick blanket of clouds outside was gently tinged with orange--it must have been late in the afternoon already.  She was excited to begin working, but it might be too late for that.  Oh, well.  She wasn't going to complain about having a day off.

"Then I guess we'll start tomorrow, huh?" she said to Tenebris as she pulled her bag off of her shoulder and set it against a wall, then sat back down on her bed.

((Okay!  Thanks for joining us.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrivals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Guildmaster's Quarters-
Jump to: