Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Insanity Exposed.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Insanity Exposed. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Insanity Exposed.   Insanity Exposed. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Safe here... Safe in my own little world... My teammate's room... No one is going to get hurt... No one is going to attack me... I'm not crazy, I'm just concerned..." Aaron muttered to himself, rocking back and forth in a very disturbing manner. Just looking at like this was absolutely heart wrenching. All Alona could do at this point is watch the poor Deino and make sure he doesn't do anything he was going to regret later. "I'll protect them... I'll protect my friends... they give me.. com.. Comfort! They.... They care for me...." The guild has suspicions about Aaron's condition, but haven't confronted him... yet. "This is getting too crazy. Hurry up with that evolution, Aaron. I can't stand to see you like this."

She wanted to tell all of his close friend about his condition, to help calm him down. Joey was one of them, but ultimately she decided against it. This darkness thing might have spooked Joey already. The last thing he needed is seeing his friend suffer. "Aaron? I'm just going to get Pecha berries from the kitchen. You don't mind that, right?" The Deino stop suddenly, having this eerie smile that made the Sylveon chill her bones. "...Don't get hurt... I'm the only one I can protect you." Alona nodded nervously, walking away for a bit to get food.

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Insanity Exposed. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity Exposed.   Insanity Exposed. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:30 am

Alona walked beside Joey, nodding with him. "We'll do this together, Aaron. All of us." Aaron smiled happily, Muttering "Thank you." Then,there was silence... Eerie silence. It went by seconds, then minutes. Alona figured to use that time to hug Joey and whisper him. "Joey. Don't forget, I'm with you too. You're not doing this alone. We can save him, we can get him to evolve." Alona encouraged. This was it, the final battle against this darkness. The need to think of a plan, save Aaron, and convince him that he needs to accept his evolution. "Alright, here's a plan. I don't know what's going on in his little head of his, but we obviously can't fight him in the guild. That will draw too much attention. I don't think his freak out will happen anytime soon. So we're going to move him to a different location. After that.... Well, you know."

Alona wasn't exactly fond of fighting the Deino either, but she isn't going to let him suffer either. She checked back at Aaron. He seems fine for the most part, but she had a bad feeling about his freak out. When is it about to come? He was just completely out of it. "Alright, I'm going to take him to Small pond. Whenever you feel ready, join me. This ends, now."
Back to top Go down

Insanity Exposed.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3