» Name: Eanbald the Hoothoot
» Sex: Male
» Gender: Male
» Species: Hoothoot #163, the Owl Pokemon
» Affiliation: Wanderer
» Level: 5
» Energy: 11
» Ability: Insomnia
- Extrasensory - Egg
- Peck - Egg
- Tackle - Start
- Growl - Start
» Natural Feats:
- Insomina - This Pokemon cannot be put to sleep while having this ability
- Internal Clock - Hoothoot has an internal organ that senses and tracks the earth's rotation. Using this special organ, this Pokémon begins hooting at precisely the same time every day.
- Quick Feet - It always stands on one foot. It changes feet so fast, the movement can rarely be seen.
Eanbald is an easy to excite Hoothoot and also quite curious. He will always question everything he doesn’t understand and wants to know more about. That also makes him a problem, because he likes to rush more things and get them quickly done. Apart from his more outwards exciting personalitiy. Eanbald has more compassion, and always tries to stay friendly with fellow Pokémon. Even though his friendliness more than brings him in trouble, his curiousity doesn’t help either.
- Traveling - Eanbald enjoys the memories he creates no matter where he goes.
- Myths - He has always been obsessed with Pokemon legends and myths, his mother told him the stories as a child and he still dreams of them.
- He loves to fly; it gives him a feeling of freedom that simply cannot be matched while on the ground.
- Eanbald hates not being able to fly because he dislikes walking long distances.
- He hates any water other than drinking water, this is because he can't fly as well with wet feathers.
- Eanbald cannot stand failure. He prides himself on being smart, logical, and strong, and if he were to fail at any of his goals, it would mean that he wasn’t smart, logical, or strong enough to complete his goal.
- Eanbald despises his older brother because he let Eanbald get blown away by the wind.
Eanbald was hatched in an egg inside a secret room of the Sky Pyramid. Eanbald's family consists of a father who is a Staraptor, a mother who is a Noctowl, and a step-brother who is a Staravia named Shaithis. Eanbald had only one friend who he lived with Dimitry the Rufflet. Eanbald and Dimitry got into trouble several times because of their curiousity. This is the reason they were migrating to Rainfront town Eanbald knows his brother despises him because he gets all the attention. One day when Eanbald's family was migrating to Rainfront a strong wind blew Eanbald towards Pecha Forest. The wind muffled Eanbald's cry for help. Eanbald parents didn't known that Eanbald was gone until they reached Rainfront town. Also Shaithis wouldn't tell his parents anything. That is why they didn't look for Eanbald because they didn't know where to start looking. When Eanbald reached Pecha forest one was his wings hit a branch his wing became broken.
» Other: none