Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello, 'ello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Hello everybody, name's Templar and I am, (as you may have guessed), completely new to this forum. Managed to read for all the rules and accept them. But you may have to forgive me if I forget how energy and leveling up works. :D
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:37 am

Hello, welcome to the site. The energy system is a bit difficult to understand at first, so don't worry. I had to read about it multiple times before I started understanding it. Leveling is easier but still a bit of work. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:54 am

Thanks, ah fair play, nice to know I'm not the only one who felt like that. No questions yet, just waiting for the day my poke arrives.

Edit: Well, turns out it was my fault the poke didn't arrive, missed something while reading the rules so didn't accept the rules properly, if you know what i mean. Woops.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Welcome! As Evana said, the energy system can be a bit complicated at first. I think I actually messed up the energy count on my first character once myself, and now I've got some of the highest quality character bios on the site. Not to feed my own ego. So yeah, it's not too big of a deal if you don't get the hang of it immediately, the admins and secretaries are there to help, that's their job after all.

That aside, I'm the Eevee Lord! Take a wild guess as to why. Bet you guessed it's because I have an eevee character. It is not. It's because I have 9 eevee characters. Be seein' ya.
Back to top Go down

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:54 pm

9? Dayum, all praise the lord of the Eevees. Can't argue with that. Thanks for the reply, I'll see ya around.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:15 am

Hello there, I see you have a character that needs checking. I am delighted to see that I will be able to check it.

*distant evil laughter*
Back to top Go down

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:29 pm

I'd be glad for you to check my character! I know that chances are there'll be improvements needed to be done (out of all the ones I saw I think everyone had a minimum of 3 problems on the get go.) but still looking forward to getting the sheet done so I can RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'ello!   Hello, 'ello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, 'ello!
Page 1 of 1