Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Platinum Nuzlocke RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Platinum Nuzlocke RP Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Rules of the Nuzlocke;
1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released/boxed for eternity.
2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and no others. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
-However if a shiny Pokemon is encountered at any time, you are allowed to catch it but not use it unless it is the first Pokemon encountered in a given area.
-No duplicate captures. If you have already caught a Pokemon, you cannot catch another one (This rule still counts if it is in the same evolutionary family as a Pokemon already caught)
-Gift Pokemon can all be used.
3. All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
4. No man-made items can be used. This includes potions, full heals etc. Berries and other natural items can be used, as well as hold items. Exp. Shares however cannot ever be used.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Jay sat in her bedroom watching the television. It was a news report. It seemed that Professor Rowan was back in Sinnoh after his journey to Kanto. The program soon ended and Jay sighed, getting to her feet. It seemed there wasn't anything entirely exciting on the news. She grabbed her scarf and coat, wandering downstairs whilst wrapping the white scarf around her neck.
"I'm going to meet Sakura mom!" she yelled before grabbing her bag and stepping out of the door.
"Don't go into the tall grass!" shouted back Jay's mom. Jay sighed but quickly called back; "I won't!" before shutting the door.

Jay immediately felt in a better mood as she stepped outside. The cool, crisp air was... refreshing even with her rather thick clothing. She hop-skipped towards her friend, Sakura's house.

Jay's Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Sakura looked outside her window wondering when Jay would come. She suddenly noticed faint figure of Jay skipping outside. Quickly she dashed downstairs and opened the door before Jay could ring. "Hi Jay! " She said excitedly. "Opfff." Suddenly she was pushed outside by her overly hyper brother Barry.

"Hi Jay, sorry Sakura." he said grinning. "I came up with this very cool idea!!!"

She rolled her eyes, "Like the other 44 ideas and counting?" she asked dryly.

"This time is different, you heard the Professor's here right?"

"It was the top thing on the news."

"Well let's go and ask the professor for a pokemon!" He said finished grinning and looking rather like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Jay opened her mouth to say 'Hi' in reply to Sakura, but before she could, Barry had pushed his way out and was speaking about some idea.
"Uh.. Hi Barry?" she said whilst he was talking. He didn't seem to hear but she was used to his energetic personality.
His idea wasn't entirely a bad one. Jay thought about how awesome it would be to have her very own Pokemon!
"Well we could always go and see him..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 pm

"Then let's go NOW! (actual line) I'm fineing you 10 million Poke if you'r late!" Then without anouther thought knocked down Jay, and raced toward the crossroad between Sandgem town and the lake.

Sakura got up and gave Jay a hand, "Sometimes I wish that he wasn't like that." she somewhat grimanced. "But the idea is pretty cool." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Jay shrugged and took Sakura's hand, getting to her feet.
"Well I guess we should probably follow him," she suggested, "I mean, we wouldn't want him to make a fool of himself."

With that Jay wandered off towards the edge of town where no doubt Barry had also been headed. Just outside of Twinleaf, Jay spotted the blonde male.
"There you are!" she laughed, jogging over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:58 pm

"You're LATE!" he said impaitently tapping his foot.

"Well sorry, but you did kind of knock us down." she explained with annoyance.

"Oh well whatever." He pointed to the right, "There's Sandgem town and the Professor should be there!" he explained. "So what we have to do is just go over there!" He started to walk over the grass.

"But Barry, it's not safe to go into the grass. Mom always tells us that!' she said almost like she cared about what actually happened to her brother.

"Ah dearest sister! I have a plan!" He said almost to proudly, "The pokemon jump out, so what we do is dash from grass to grass before they jump out!"

"Still doesn't see safe..." she muttered but gave in.

"On the count of three, 3...2...1 HERE I COME!" he said and dashed for the grass.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Jay didn't need to say anything about not going into the tall grass as Sakura had already echoes what her mother had always told her. However, Barry seemed not to listen and dashed towards the grass anyway.
All of a sudden there was a shout from behind them.

"HOLD IT!"
A man with white hair, wearing a white lab coat wandered over to them. Jay recognised him immediately at Professor Rowan and stared wide-eyed as he continued to speak.
"You two don't seem to have any Pokemon between you? Then what is the meaning of going into the tall grass?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Barry stopped right before he went into the grass. "That's Professor Rowan isn't it?" he asked amazed. Then the question snapped him out of daze. "My friends and I wanted to go to Sandgem to recive a pokemon." He said clearly.

"Um...technically I'm his sister." she corrected.

"That's about it..." he told the professor.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Jay blinked at the two siblings before looking back to the professor. Rowan had turned away, running his hand through his snowy white hair as he thought to himself.
They tried to go into the tall grass because they wanted Pokemon...
He sighed and Jay wondered if that was a bad sign.
What to do...?
Rowan then turned back to the trio.

"You three. You truly love Pokemon, don't you?" he asked.
Jay didn't even need to take a second before she answered.

"Of course we do!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm

"Of course!!" The siblings said in unison.

"I mean, why wouldn't we?" Barry made a hand gesture.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:35 pm

"...A pair of reckless kids who foolishly try to enter tall grass without Pokémon of their own...? It worries me what people like that would do with Pokémon...." he said , staring intently at the three young people.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Barry was quiet for a moment. "Then don't give a Pokemon to me, but give pokemons to my friends. It's my fault that we were going into the grass, I told them to do it. They even warned me not to do it. So if anything don't give them to me but give them to my friends!"

Sakura bit her lip. Barry was really doing this? Didn't seem like him at all. "You don't have to..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Jay blinked, "Barry... there's really no need for that. We can all get Pokemon, surely?"
She turned to the professor, Barry deserves a Pokemon just as much as any of us. I know he would be good to it."

Professor Rowan blinked and looked each child over for a moment before replying.
"How big of you... Very well, then! I will entrust you three with Pokémon! I apologize for putting you through that exercise. However! You must promise me that you will never recklessly endanger yourselves again. Now, then... Hm?"
Rowan glanced around, seemingly looking for something.. or someone, "Now, where...?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Lucas walked over holding a suitcase. "You left this by the lake professor." he said puting it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Nuzlocke RP   Platinum Nuzlocke RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Platinum Nuzlocke RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next