Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Misty Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Misty Beginnings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Jake had finally made it back to the hilly landscape.  He really wanted to see what hidden mysteries he could find in the area, to test his skills in exploring.  The Tepig wondered if he'll even be able to find just one secret in all of this mist though.  He looked all around near the entrance, but there was nothing to find there.  Maybe he would meet someone who could help the poor fire type in his escapades.

Energy: 25-10=15

Last edited by Suds on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:36 pm

"I certainly wouldn't be opposed to something, but since you found them, you can decide on whether to give me one, and which item you give me."  Jake smiled, staying seated.  His breath and heart beat steadied itself, and he stood up.  The Tepig stretched a bit, looking around for anything that could endanger them.  It seemed clear enough, however, so he relaxed.

"We should probably start heading for an exit, now.  You can decide about the items along the way, if you want."  The fire pig grinned once more.  "And it seems like you have something on your mind, but that might just be the exhaustion getting to me."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Russell looked at the items and decided that he still wished to keep the Reviver Seed, but nodded and decided that giving the others to Jake would be a somewhat suitable thanks for helping him. After a moment of shuffling items around he held the purple gummi and special band out to Jake.
"Here, you can keep these," he replied with a small smile, "I'd like to keep the reviver seed as I do find myself in a number of odd situations whilst i'm exploring... which actually brings me to what was on my mind..."

The Burmy paused for a second, allowing Jake to accept or reject the items before he continued speaking, "You said earlier that you were interested in aiding my dream... well, over the course of the day I kinda... was almost testing you in a way. To see if you would be suitable to be a member of the Windrose Scouts, since you'd said you'd been a member of a Guild previously."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Jake graciously accepted the two items from the autumnal Burmy, thanking him.  He guess his hunch was right about Russell having something on his mind.  He walked alongside him as he spoke, politely allowing him to continue.  There was a small breeze coming from behind them, that brushed past the Tepig's ears.  The cool air rushing over him caused a chill to run down his spine.

"So, did I pass, then?"  Jake asked after a moment, making sure his friend had been done.  He would be overjoyed to be a part of something, especially to help someone else.  The hog noticed an exit not too far away now, and slowed his pace, hoping to elongate this conversation, even if only by a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Russell looked up at the Tepig with a small smile and nodded, "I'd say so, yea," he chuckled, "Honestly you seem like an experienced explorer, and definitely know your stuff, i'd just need to test whether you can write a report, as the Windrose Scouts keep detailed reports on what they do. In order to do this, I assign an entry challenge to anyone who expresses interest in joining."

The Burmy paused for another moment, giving Jake a moment to lett he words sink in before he continued, "If you'd still like to join, I think i'd assign your entry challenge in Pecha Forest," he commented, "Perhaps to defeat four Pokemon in Pecha Forest? You'd have to write a report once you'd completed it, and then come and find me to let me read it."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 pm

"I could do that, I suppose." Jake said, a fire burning in his eyes. He was so ready for this challenge. "All I need to do is run over there and open a can of beat down! Then just write about it, and find you. Doesn't seem so bad. I'll see you in a while from now!"

The Tepig ran off towards the exit with blazing speeds. He didn't think about where he would go to find Russell later, or exactly how much he would need to write. By the time he would realize it, Jake would be too far away to go back, and he'll decide to just wing it. Truly, he did not think this through properly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:41 pm

"You'll usually find me in Fallen Leaf Copse!" the Burmy yelled after the Tepig, mentally commending his determination but at the same time practically cursing the strain on his tiny lungs that yelling that loudly had caused.

Well... Jake was gone now. Either he'd heard or he'd hadn't. Russell couldn't almost feel the sweat drop as he wondered just how long it would take Jake to find him again if he hadn't heard his words. Oh well, he supposed someone with that much energy to spare would find him eventually. It was time to head back to the Windrose Library and prepare for where he would go next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty Beginnings   Misty Beginnings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty Beginnings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3