Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Independent Organization

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

Poké : 1950

Independent Organization Empty
PostSubject: Independent Organization   Independent Organization EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:42 pm

I have a question about an IO I had planned on making (before this became a thing, ironically enough). I don't have a name for it as of yet, but the basic idea of it was to help low energy characters get through difficult dungeons and get stronger (increase their energy and level). Here was my idea: let's say that someone with 20 energy wants to go through a dungeon that costs 25 energy (not sure if there would be a limit as to how far over they could go, but that would be up to you I supose). A member of the IO would go through the dungeon with this character. The character's energy would drop to 0 and could not be altered, preventing them from rolling and aquiring items, and the IO member would be the one rolling for pokemon and items (s/he would keep all items of course). Long story short, it would just be a way for low level/energy characters to gain more energy and exp, and only that, without being restricted to low level dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Independent Organization   Independent Organization EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:56 pm

That seems more like a shop idea than a Independent Organization ideas. Even then the entire point of energy restrictions on dungeons is to restrict. You would essentially be trashing the entire point of it, many people have suggested ways of getting to later dungeons earlier, and each time they have been denied. Independent Organizations is NOT a way to skirt around shops and services rules, so please use the correct category when making something like this.

Also next time please post in the Help and Feedback instead of the rules themselves. That's what the help section is for.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

Poké : 1950

PostSubject: Re: Independent Organization   Independent Organization EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Alright. My apologies. Perhaps I can do something similar, but still following the energy rules. I don't see how it would be a shop though, unless I ask for payment of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Independent Organization   Independent Organization Empty

Back to top Go down

Independent Organization
Page 1 of 1