Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Elated Greeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elated Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Elated Greeting   Elated Greeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 am

Oh god, time for the introduction thread again...

Ahem... good day to all you men, women and strange half-breeds of those types of people. I just got here like... a few hours ago, give or take. It was a fresh breath of air to stumble across such a place, as I've really been in the RPing mood lately (not gonna call myself a master RPer here, but I do enjoy it so, plus I have a bad habit of not sleeping, so time's rarely a problem). Clicked the "register" button and went at it.

Details, details... I'm seventeen and British, a big fan of movies (sci-fi and horror to be specific), video games (TF2 and Black Mesa atm, hopefully Borderlands 2 in the near future), exotic countries, prehistory and, surprisingly enough, Pokemon. My favorite is Aerodactyl, by the way.

So, yeah. Here I is. One-nought-nought too as I just now noticed. Great to be here and I hope to have fun here too.
Back to top Go down

Elated Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elated Greeting   Elated Greeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Welcome to the site!
How's black mesa? I'd play it myself, but my computer can't even handle half life 2. >.<
Anyway, don't forget to check the rules and stuff. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Elated Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elated Greeting   Elated Greeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Huzzah, another European insomniac! It's nice to know I'm not alone with the sleep issue. Then again, the internet is known to be a sleep killer extraordinaire. Anyway, welcome to the forum! Feel free to visit the chat, most of us don't bite, and those who do bite usually only do it to show affection.
Back to top Go down

Elated Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elated Greeting   Elated Greeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Insomniacs everywhere! Nice to meet you. I recently joined the site too, so if your character (when it's approved) happens to wander into Grassveil, I'll probably roleplay with you. You seem to be a very good writer, and I like that in people.

Can't wait to see you around!
Back to top Go down

Elated Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elated Greeting   Elated Greeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

antonm1107 wrote:
How's black mesa? I'd play it myself, but my computer can't even handle half life 2. >.<

On a scale of 1 to 10, at least 11. It's well exceeded my expectations. Wish your computer had the knack to run it.

And yeah, fellow insomniacs, aloha! :P

Thanks for the welcomes! Hope to be RPing at some point with you too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elated Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elated Greeting   Elated Greeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Elated Greeting
Page 1 of 1