Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3    Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:10 am

Hi hi everyone, ViVi here. I found this RP forum and it looks pretty hella. I swear to Arceus and Lord Helix I have read the rules thoroughly. XD (Though I may need to reread it...) I'm an artist and videogame lover/obsesser. Now, this is going to sound really freakin' stupid, but I've actually never played a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game before... HOWEVER, however... I have played almost all of the main games, which I also play competitively so I have a thorough understanding of the series and mechanics, and I have almost ten years of roleplay experience under my belt. So I may need a little guidance here and there whilst plotting or rping...

But I swear, I'm chill and eager to learn new things and I really honestly do hope that we all can get along with each other :3 (I just REALLY wanted to RP as a Pokemon, not a Trainer... and that's how I ended up here.)

Also can someone please PM me on how I can change my profile pic/icon please
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3    Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:49 pm

^___^
Hello and welcome to the site. We are glad to have you on the site. Remember to claim your starter poke before making a character. If you do make a character before the poke is deposited into your account, it will result in an automatic warning on your account. This is stated in the rules, so please do make sure that you read all the rules.

We look forward to your participation on the site. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3    Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Thank you very much for the welcome. Erm, how exactly do I claim a poke? I do have some specific Pokemon in mind that I would like to begin... so I don't know if there's a set list or something I should be choosing from. Could any of you please link me and help me get started? :)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3    Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:38 pm

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2-starter-poke-collection

Just thought I'd say hello and give the link, cause why not.

Nice to meet you and all that stuff, I'd give you some cake but i cannot give things through a laptop.

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t595-currently-banned-characters-species

These are the banned Pokemon as of now, so none from this list, anything else besides legendary Pokemon is ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3    Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you for the link. :DDD
Alright, I've posted my stuff. I just gotta get checked and confirmed now. Thank you both for helping me out :3
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3    Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:00 am

Hello? Hello, hello!(Yes, that's right, I am Phone Guy.)

Welcome to the site, I am the resident Eevee Lord, given this name by the people for my unhealthy obsession perfectly reasonable fascination with Eevee. If you're confused, one look at my character records will clear that up for you. It always makes me happy to see someone with proper grammar and decent knowledge of role-playing show up, so once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3    Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, beautiful Pokeworld :3
Page 1 of 1