Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aaron's Trial

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Aaron's Trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron paced back and forth near the lake, unable to think with all that was happening. He heard reports from the guild that Pokemon were going missing! And when they're found, they gone insane! They said that they have no memories at all, and attack anyone on sight. Worst part about is the fact that any contact with them will spreed this strange mental illness. A dark cloud was supposed to block out the sun, If Aaron could see that happened anyway. Rumors had it that the dark cloud was the culprit. Aaron was extremely worried, Alona locked herself in her house, entirely convinced that the insane ones were zombies. Joey and Azeral was out on a mission somewhere. Considering what's happening now, Aaron hoped that they were OK. Especially Joey, The Deino wasn't sure that the Pichu's heart could handle this. He doesn't even know what his partner was doing at the moment. And most importantly, his family. Was they going to be alright? Will his brother be alright? The Guild encouraged everyone to stay indoors until the issue has been resolved. "Pfft. Resolved. who's gonna trust that bird? It's clear that he lost it like everyone else..."Aaron rarely visit the pond, but his mind needed to think. With everything going on, he was more concerned with everyone else.

Aaron suddenly heard someone breathing heavily. Who was th- His scent! It was unmistakeable! "Aaron! Aaron please!" Aaron felt his heart sink. "Camroth?" His brother?! What was he doing here? He thought he was with their parents in Rainfront Town? His voice... It sounded troubled. Its as if he ran here with dear life! Aaron didn't like this, not at all.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:54 am

Animae

Joey

Joey slightly flinched at the sight of the deino running straight towards him. Eventually grabbing him as it cried. "It... It's going to be alright" he said as he hugged the dragon type. As this happened, he couldn't help but feel like he had grew... Despite the fact that he sometimes still does this with Azeral... The fact that he is now supporting Aaron made it feel as if he was not Azeral in a sense. Helping others feel better.

"Aaron... Everything will be alright." he repeated softly as he continued to hold the dragon type. However, in all honesty... He wasn't sure if everything will be alright. This is the worst thing he has seen since he left his village during its attack... at that was pretty bad.

----------

The ghost type remained in the shadows watching the two pokemon. Joey?! He... he evolved? no... hmmm... I wonder how that will play out in the future the ghost type thought as it continued to listen to the conversation. He was not going to leave his stone until the Pikachu was gone.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:25 am

Aaron couldn't help himself, his tears and snot stained the Pikachu's fur. "Camroth attacked me! I didn't know what to do! I couldn't hurt him, Nor could I reason with him! I was useless... I couldn't do anything to help." Aaron hold on to Joey tighter, not wanting to make the Pikachu leave. "Its my fault... If I haven't left my brother, non of this wouldn't of happened. I just... I just don't know..." He was slowly calming himself, yet he was still crying. He then remembered about the the strange Pokemon who helped him save his brother. "I couldn't of save my brother if it haven't for this Pokemon. I couldn't smell him, but his name was Rave I think? Without him..." Aaron sniffed, lossing his grip on Joey. "Thank you for coming. I... I didn't who I could turn too." After all that crying, All he wants to do is lay in his bed. He also want to see his brother, but he just didn't want to see him the way he is now. "My brother is safe now, and it all I ask for." Aaron sniffed, his crying ceased. "Please, if you find anything out about my Parents, tell me? I need to know if they're all right."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:14 am

[quote="coaster3000"]

Animae

Joey

After a while of holding onto aaron as the dragon type let its emotions take full control of em. The pikachu felt so bad for the pokemon. He normally was afraid of the darkness ever since it came here... However his friend needed him. He wasn't going to let that stop him from helping his friend. "Aaron... If you had stayed with him... It would have been very likely that you would have ended up like him also..." he said softly as he patted the dragon type lightly. Then Aaron said that a pokemon had helped him with his brother... Stating that he couldn't smell it and its name was Rave.

The pikachu thought for a moment. He hadn't heard of that name before... However there was one name he could think of that was similar. He didn't think too much about it as the pokemon he was thinking wouldn't help another pokemon in need... At least, that is what he believed...

The ghost type seemed to still remain in the area as the two talked. It decided to come a little way out of the stone to see what exactly was going on. Noticing the Pikachu was still holding the dragon type. Heh... If that is the little brat I am thinking of... I can't stick around here for long... the ghost type thought to itself in annoyance.

The pikachu slowly let go of Aaron as he had. Stating that his brother is safe for now. Joey let out a light smile. "Yes, he is safe now. And don't worry, if I hear anything or see anything about your parents. I will let you know." the Pikachu stated as he held onto the dragon type once more. "I won't let anything happen to you. We are friends." he said as he let go once more.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:44 am

Aaron sighed. Joey was right, If he did stayed with Camroth, he would also succumbed to this darkness. He can't let that happened. For his brother sake, he'll keep himself safe. Even if it means staying in his bed all day. That is what he wants after all. "Thank you Joey, they all mean the world to me. Especially my brother." Aaron suddenly placed his forehead on the Pikachu. All of his crying has stop. "Listen to me. Don't you dare succumb to this darkness. Do you understand me? I don't want you to." Aaron placed his paw behind the Pikachu's back, lightly patting it. "No matter how bad the situation is, don't let it get to you. Your the only Pokemon that understand how I'm feeling. Your my light for this dark cloud. No matter what, I won't let you go insane! Promise me that you won't..." Aaron quick let go off Joey, his head look all gloomy and down. yet, if you look at the Deino close enough. You could also sense small hope and a strong affection. "I have your back, you have mine. Don't forget that, buddy." Aaron tried his damness to keep a smile going, but it just felt wrong to him and just stopped. "I think I'm going back to the Guild. I... Just want to lay down."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:38 am

Animae

Joey

"I won't ever go insane. You can count on that." the pikachu stated with a smile. However truth be told, the attempt on Joey had already been made and failed. That time Joey had that lingering anger was caused by the darkness... Despite the darkness not embodying the sky as of yet. It was still growing in far away lands. That attempt... Had failed because the pichu then had felt more sorrow then the anger that was building. Completely removing all his anger all at once that day. The electric type may not have known it... However Aaron had helped him that day. They both probably didn't know it.

"We are going to have to report back to guild soon anyways... Lets get going. I think they might start limiting out time outside the guild to missions and small breaks now..." the Pikachu stated with a slight sigh. "I hope it isn't too strict... I like to visit Jak each day after a mission when he is home." he said as he started to lead the dragon type towards the direction of the guild hall.

------------------
AGH! He is leading him back to the guild!! How the hell am I... ughhh!
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:20 am

"Good. You better not." Aaron smiled grimly. Joey and his brother also helped Aaron not succumbing to the darkness. Like Joey, Aaron didn't even knew about it. All he knows that he felt sad. No, that wasn't the right word to describe it. He felt miserable, not motivated to do anything anymore. He was useless... "Yeah, I understand that their reasoning though. We won't be much of a Guild if everyone there has gone nuts."The Deino kinda liked that though, he really didn't want to do any mission for some time after what happened. Aaron then thought about Alona. He knew that she wouldn't come out of her home, but maybe if he can convince to come out? Her singing could boost morale at the guild. She always did wanted to be an explorer after all. Plus, She just needed a few more Gummi before she evolved right? If Alona Evolve to a Sylveon, her appearance would boost morale even better. Noel had already gave him the three, so he needed one more. "Hey Joey, do you have any Gummi I could buy? Its for a friend."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Animae

Joey

The Pikachu chuckled slightly at the comment about not being much of a guild if everyone had gone crazy. "Yea... I don't think we would be a guild if that happened." he said as he turned to look towards the pond. Oddly, something felt off to him. It isn't the first time he had felt this way... However, it wasn't something he normally should sense... It felt as if something was watching him for some reason.

He turned his attention back to the dragon type when he asked if he had any gummies that he could buy. "Oh, You don't need to give me anything for it. Here! I have a few extra green ones in my bag from my last mission. Feel free to have one." he said as he went into his bag to grab the gummi.

ughhh... I can't take this... I want him gone NOW the ghost type thought to himself angrily. He was getting pretty annoyed that he was losing his chance with the dragon type. He can't exactly go near the guild if it does go there.

Joey pulled the gummi out of his bag and held it out for the dragon type to take. "Here ya go!" he said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:30 pm

"Thanks Joey, I'm sure Alona will appreciate this." Aaron took Joey's Gummi and placed it in his own bag. Joey probably wouldn't care. but maybe he should explain why he needs it. "If I give Alona this, maybe I can get her to come to the guild. After she evolve into a Sylveon, she might boost morale. Especially with her singing. Just a thought." Before Aaron could take a step back to the guild, he gotta see it it that this Rave Character get back indoors. "You go on ahead Joey, I gotta check on the Pokemon that helped me." Aaron went back to the pond, but before saying. "Congrats on your evolution by the way! It took me a while to realize that!"

At the pond, Aaron spent a good chunk of time searching Rave. "How the the hell am I going to find him? I can't even smell him." He thought to himself. "Rave? Where are you?" Maybe he was already gone? Aaron decided to go back to the guild. He didn't really want to stay outside anymore, not after that incident. But first, he gotta make a quick pitstop at Alona's house.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:50 pm

Animae

Joey

Joey nodded "Thanks, be careful..." he said in response as he started to make his way back to Jak's home. However, little did he know. Jak had already left his house to find the cause of the darkness with Noel. He would find a note there stating that he was out and to stay at the guild if possible.

The electric mouse would then head towards the guild to wait for Jak's return as the note stated he would do so.

-----------------

Meanwhile....

-----------------

"I'm over here..." the ghost type stated as he remained by the tree after he had come out of his keystone. "I didn't want to bother you and your friend." he said in a plain tone.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:23 am

Aaron could hear his brother 'savior' and turn his head towards that direction. "Oh, there you are! I was looking for you." Aaron wanna be quick and brief with this conversation. He followed Rave's voice behind the tree, taking a deep breath before speaking. "Again, thank you for everything. If you ever need anything, let me know and I'll help you with it. Just don't expect me to steal anything or something like that." Aaron chuckled, though that didn't really sound all that enthusiastic. "Anyway, As a guild member I need to ask you to stay indoors. As you can no doubt tell already, things have been dangerous around here. Between you and me, I don't think I'll ever go outside for a while. Not until this thing blows over."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 am

Animae

Joey

Raverous looked at the dragon type with an amused grin. "This darkness... It doesn't affect me, thank-you for your concern though..." he said plainly as he looked towards the sky. "The energy this force gives off... It doesn't seem to affect ghosts too much... Especially a dark ghost type like me." he said as he turned towards the direction the pikachu ran off towards.

The sky still remaining the same dark cloud covered sky with the odd colored lightning. "hmmm... I am sure you wouldn't like the sight of the sky..." the spiritomb said with a smile on his face. He liked the sight, however to make him seem a bit more on the side of not liking what is going on. He sounded as if he didn't like it.

--------------
Joey had reached Jak's home and found the note, he is now heading out towards the guild as the two speaks.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:54 am

"Ghost types isn't affected by this?" This is a nice little info. Though if it is true, the guild may caught wind of it already. Nevertheless, this voice Pokemon confirmed himself to be a ghost type. Is that why he couldn't smell him? This ghost type then commented on the sky, saying that he wouldn't like it. "Yeah, I would probably won't. Make me rather grateful about my blindness for once." Aaron shook his head, he was still concern about this Pokemon. "Even then, I still think you should go indoors. Just in case some Insane Pokemon attacks." With that warning out of the way, Aaron turned back and started to head back to town. "I'll be going back to town, I need to check on a certain Pokemon before I head back to the guild. I'm sure we'll meet again."

If the Ghost type wants to ask Aaron a request, he's still in the vicinity of the pond if the Spirtomb would like to call him out. As for Aaron. He couldn't wait to go back to bed. As mentioned before, he couldn't wait to sleep this whole thing off.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:38 am

Animae

Joey

"Not from what I have seen... heh, the place this crap is emanating from is full of ghost that don't seem to be affected." the ghost type responded. "We will meet again..." he repeated as the deino started making its way back into town. Hehe... smoooth... the ghost type thought to himself amusingly.

He watched the dragon type leave the pond as he remained there to reflect on his progress so far. Despite not having a full blown plan... Each thing had a certain level to what can help him. This may have hit the spot to help him get to the two he despises so dearly.

At this time, Joey had to have made it to the guild by now.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:06 am

Aaron nodded at Rave before running back into town. He also reflected on something else. Was this some kind of test? Or was this some bad luck? Whatever it was, he didn't like it one bit. His brother is in jail, locked away until he turn back to normal. He didn't know where his parents was, but considering what Camroth told him, they must of been in jail too. Though he wanted to know for sure before coming to that conclusion. If it wasn't for Rave and Joey, he didn't know what to do. He might as well go insane, but Joey especially made him move forward. He's not going to turn just for the sake of his friend, and sure as hell not going to let the Pikachu turn too.

Something Rave said did bother him though. If the Ghost type wasn't affected, and if that haunted house was the pinnacle of this whole mess. Doesn't that mean the Ghost type there knew something that he didn't? Again, the Guild might already knew about this so he isn't going to bring it up unless it was necessary. Aaron sighed as he arrived in town. After talking to Alona, he couldn't wait to get back to smell that Pikachu's scent.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:47 am

Animae

The ghost type continued to watch the sky. Watching the ever churning darkness. As much as he loved this looming disaster. Something that laid dormant felt regret and sorry over the matter. Something that the other spirits refused to acknowledge. The few lone spirits that have remitted their sins showed this emotions deep within. However, they had no control over the mass of entities that is present now... Ever lying dormant until the other spirits are weak enough to get control over.

This was the internal conflict that was within a keystone... Good versus the bad... Currently, the bad was on top, and has been for a while. That cursed Charmeleon and pich-- Pikachu... will not live forever... I will finish the job... Then I will continue with this town. it thought visciously as it continued to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Trial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: