Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tragar's Drawings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:06 pm

So I've been getting into drawing lately, and I find it rather fun to do. So much so, that it's one of the 3 things that have taken over my life lately. I haven't even touched a video game in almost a week because of it!

Now, most my drawings are pony-related. But I'll avoid those for now. I'll post my two newest Pokemon related ones [as of Sept. 24th '12] to show how I do. If you'd like, I'd love if any of you would request things, as long as it's not too hard. Things like Groudons and the like are sorta waaaay too hard for me to draw. I prefer smaller Pokemon, like things the size of trainers or smaller. So yea, request away if you want. I'm not the best artist out there, but obviously I want to improve, so any requests for specific things helps me get used to drawing things I would come up with.

Tragar's Drawings Loneliness_in_the_night_by_tragar-d5fpn9b

Tragar's Drawings Boredom_hits_me_hard____by_tragar-d5fufma

Flygon - Requested by Rosey
Tragar's Drawings Mrpu2v
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 am

Um...can you draw a skitty?
Back to top Go down

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:42 am

Sakura wrote:
Um...can you draw a skitty?
Linked you it in the chat, but here it is again for everyone else to see who wasn't there at the time.

Tragar's Drawings Request_pokemon_practice___skitty_by_tragar-d5fwktu
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 am

It's neat! Just to bad skittys have brock sydrome XD
Back to top Go down

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Could you draw a Emolga maybe?
Back to top Go down

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Tdwtsquid wrote:

Oh shoot, heck yes. I'll add that to the list. Might even move it up, since those are really cute and all. :3

EDIT: A request from a skype friend, who wanted a Growlithe.

Tragar's Drawings 2viqt5v
Back to top Go down

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:32 am

Tdwtsquid wrote:

Took a small break from drawing after applying to two groups, but I got around to doing your drawing today.

Tragar's Drawings 210gc4j
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tragar's Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragar's Drawings   Tragar's Drawings Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragar's Drawings
Page 1 of 1