Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I understand that. But if I could see, even if it Limited to that I'd really be happy." Aaron told Noel. Though truth be told, he wished he could of seen some sort of colors. Wait... "Hold on, isn't Aura the color blue? Shouldn't I be able to see at least that?" Aaron suddenly hear some water roaring though the place. Look like there here indeed. "Right, so what are you gonna teach me? How exactly will I do this?" Aaron asked, hyperness is clearly showing in the Deino. "I can't wait to get started!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Noel opened her eyes, a strange calmness reflected them as she looked at Aaron. "Possible, sometimes it depends on the type of person." Noel said waiting a moment thinking she heard something, after a moment passed she continued speaking. "What i feel is a absolute calmness with myself and things around be, i feel as if nothing in this world could ever bother me." Noel said, her mindset changed to reflect this ever since she started training, the fiery, fighting Riolu was no more, replaced by this calm joke loving Lucario, Noel started to feel old again despite not being that old.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Noel's voice echoed in his mind, It was clear as the blue skies too. "Absolute calmness... I don't think I'm there yet. I mean this feeling is incredible! but I can only feel my own energy and emotion. I don't even feel yours though... I want to connect to other things, but I don't know how... Regardless, How much progress have I made?" Aaron asked in a calm manner. If this feeling was this great, imagine sensing other Emotion and energy. It must feel like Paradise for Noel to do this every so often. Noel has been a great Pokemon to be with, teaching this things to him, training with one another. He wants to be with her more. He feels like she's Understands him. If that made sense anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Noel looks up, it was near to impossible to gauge the process right now, but if he got his mind clear that's a good thing. "Your making some good progress, while it took you a bit longer to find a way to clear your mind you ended up actually doing it, so I'd say you're well on your way." Noel said with a smile he couldn't see. "I'm sure you'll be able to see in no time, you seem like a fast learner." Noel added as she looked at the sky, they had been here a while,
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Aaron quickly got up, any calmness he was feeling was now gone. He grinned excitedly that he manage to get that part down. Though he could Imagine it gets harder from here. "So what next? trying to sense some Pokemon's Aura or something?" Aaron asked happily. No matter how hard this is, he won't give up. He'll learn to see, even if its limited. He was determined to learn this even if it takes years. "I feel like I can do this now, I'm ready for anything you throw at me!" Aaron said, hurrying her to instruct him further.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Noel looked at Aaron and thought of something. "Lets see how good your sense is, I'm going to throw this Bone at you." Noel said despite Aaron not being able to see it she swung it around her paw. "It has no scent thanks to it being made of my energy, and energy doesn't smell nor can it retain smell." Noel said with a smirk. "So you can't dodge it just by smelling, I'll throw it at a random time so you'll have to be prepared, i can throw it pretty fast." Noel told him stopping the bone and getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Aaron nodded. "Sure, I can do that." What noel said next caused Aaron to shake his head in confusion. "Wait, what?" Smelling was Aaron only two method dodging. The other one is hearing. He use both of them together to help him dodge. The hearing to time his dodge, the smelling to smell here he was coming. he doubt Energy make sound, so that most likely off the list too. So what did she mean by using his senses, he can't use it! Nor could he dodge any of her attacks reliably. Aaron mind suddenly clicked. Sense as in not your body sense, but sense as in feeling the energy. He doesn't even know he was ready for that yet. "Uh... alright..." Aaron said, uncertain that he could sense the energy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Noel shrugged at his uncertainty. "If you fail horribly the first time i won't do it agaun." Noel said then remembered. "I won't be throwing the attack with all the strength i have, mostly cause this thing hurts even if you're resilient to it." Noel added the got back into her stance.

Waiting for an abnormal amount of time Noel then threw it, she didn't throw it straight but at a angle It would rebound like a boomerang and aim for the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Aaron nodded at Noel's small reassurance. He waited, and waited, and waited. Aaron's Anxiety level are rising the more he waited. "Damn it... Just throw it aleady... Why all the suspense?" Aaron thought to himself. He couldn't stop swallowing his own spit, he couldn't stop kicking the dirt... He didn't like this feeling at al- Aaron felt a sharp pain coming from his head as well as a slight dizzyness. "Ow..." Aaron hold his head in attempt to soothe the pain he was experiencing. "I didn't even know you threw it... How am I suppose to sense it's energy?" Aaron slowly remembered the Meditation training Noel was teaching him. Does he need to do this here too? "I think I know what I need to do. But, How am I suppose to do that with the feeling of paranoia clouding my mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:10 pm

"You were scared weren't you, worried about when i was going to throw it, what angle i was going to throw it and what would exactly happen when i threw it." Noel said as she closed her eyes. "These things are the right emotions that should be going through your mind, but you are thinking about it the wrong way. you have to think she will throw it, it will be somewhere, and lastly you have to think i will dodge it." Noel said then looked up.

"It's the same thing with fighting, you have to attempt o move, if you think what if i get hit, what if i miss and are worried about your opponent you will not win, you have to think i will dodge them, i will hit them and i will put the strength to kill behind my attacks." Noel said looking at Aaron. "Keep doubting your abilities and you will never be able to do this."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Noel's teaching Stung Aaron for a bit. She was right, he was thinking those things, even if he didn't want to admit it. Its a flaw everyone has when they first start out fighting. Fighting as though you were to kill, not holding anything back. What does that even means if Aaron was too worried about where the attack would be and what would happen if he were to get hit. "I-I'm sorry. I'll learn from my mistakes and try again. I won't let fear cloud my instinct again." Aaron simply stood there, waiting for Noel to throw her 'bone.'

((Perfect, music for Aaron's Training at this point :p))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Noel nodded put her paw up, the attack had three shots per time she formed it, up to five if she was lucky. Noel then waited a even longer time then before, five minutes at the most. Noel then threw the bone once again this time at another angle, she threw it so it would rebound not at Aaron's head but at his left side, Noel watched the bone soar through the air and waited to see if Aaron could dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Aaron went to his battle stance, waiting for the attack to happen. Truth be told, He was still scared. But have to remember, she is gonna throw it at one point. It's an inevitability. It's somewhere... He didn't know where, and the time it taking Noel to throw it isn't easing Aaron's mind anytime soon. However, its somewhere. As minutes has past, Aaron Still hadn't moved an Inch. She's gonna throw it... It has to be somewher- The bone has manage to get Aaron's side of his body. Instead of a cry of pain, he simply said "DAMN IT! AGAIN!" Aaron shook his head and went back to his battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Noel caught the bone again and let out a small chuckle. "It's alright really, seriously do you think i got it on my first try also, i was just like you getting thrown away by my mother cause i couldn't see anything." Noel told Aaron to try and calm him down. "If you get mad it just makes it that much harder." Noel said as she waited once more.

This time she didn't take even half as long, around a minute until she threw it, this time she just threw it straight at Aaron's head.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Aaron stood there silently, listening to Noel. He didn't realize that Noel didn't get this training on his first try either. What really got to Aaron was the fact that her mother threw her away, due to her blindness. He seriously thought about that for a moment. Compared to Noel, Aaron is the opposite. Pokemon always wanted to help him, to do everything for him due to his blindness. He hated it, hated it with a passion. Despite Noel telling him why it's a bad idea to get angry, Aaron kept thinking about those idiots. Always walking with him whenever he goes, feeding him, all that crap a blind person have to put with. Why? He want to do things by himself! Why won't these Pokemon leave him alone?!?! So he can put an end to the bullcrap. The worst part is the fact that he has to be respectful to these assholes! Aaron was thinking irrationally, misunderstanding What Noel have said.

Aaron Growled in anger as Noel threw her energy bone. He can look out for himself! He can still use smelling and hearing to guide himself! SO WHY WON"T THEY LEAVE HIM ALONE?!?! "GAHHHHHH" Aaron charged his Dragon Rage and fired at the Bone. This is why he choose to do this, so he can stop the madness. He want to prove to them that he can see as a young Deino. A tear started to stain Aaron's fur on his face. He doesn't want to be useless. he wants to be important, like a hero in a story. Aaron sat down, clearly upset. "I... hate it..." Aaron turn his head at Noel. "I envy you. At least your mother let you do things on your own... I'm stuck with this cursed with idiots who think that I can't do anything because I'm blind..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:04 am

Noel then thought a bit on her choice of words. "I guess hit away would be better considering she normally used Force Palm while training." Noel said but then noticed the attack coming right at her, quickly leaping out of the way the attack sailed forward and hit the waterfall, Noel landed away and looked at Aaron. "[color=#0066ff]You're wrong, my mother used to do everything for me because i was weak, the strong protect the weak so they can become even stronger, even at the risk of their own life." Noel said looking at the ground. Noel then looked at Aaron and sighed.

"Then prove them wrong, prove to whoever you need to that you don't need help, that you are stronger cause i know you are, you can become stronger even with limitations." Noel said her voice becoming more annoyed with Aaron's attitude. "Besides People help others all the time, even though you knew i could handle anything here you wanted to help right? Maybe they know you can do it but just want to lighten the load so you don't have to take on everything by yourself." Noel said calmer then before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next