Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aura Training 101.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Aura Training 101. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Aura, I have to master it, I wanna see the world for the first time in my Life!" Today is that big day where Noel is gonna teach a certain little Deino about Aura. Aaron was so excited, went to the Shadowhue forest as early as he could the moment he woke up. He was... A bit tired from the trip. But, his enthusiasm negated that entirely. Now, Aura isn't easy to learn, From What Noel told him. He did some research as well. Aura are some spiritual energy that certain Pokemon use things like Sensing Others aura even when blindfold. The thing Aaron wants. Aaron searched high and low for the Lucario, making sure not to stray to far from the entrance in case something happens. "Where is she? I guess I was to early." Nothing to do now but wait for Noel.

Aaron sat there, waiting for noel. Aaron knew it was dark around these parts, but it didn't affect him in the slightest. He was already seeing black the moment he was born. "Heheh, I wonder what darkness look like..." Closing his eyes, Aaron slowly dozed off.

(14 - 10 = 4)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:05 am

Noel looked at Aaron and smiled. "Maybe it's the same one i met, i helped one out a long time ago as a Riolu and she ended up saving me from getting a very bad wound, maybe it could be the same one." Noel said with a smile remembering she saved it, despite her friend telling her not to Noel ended up making the right choice and even got herself saved from a very bad wound, Noel was happy something she did might of started a chain reaction of others getting helped. "It's a small world." Noel said as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:38 am

"Really?" Wow, he didn't know that she helped Noel too. Maybe she's the 'Guardian' Of this place. One can dream. "Small world indeed. Hope we can meet up with her again. Anyway, lets keep on moving." Aaron walked alongside Noel, staying as close to her as he possibly can. "So how far until we get there? I imagine it wouldn't be too far." Aaron didn't even get past a few miles into this place. He didn't even get anything useful. Well, there was a leaf stone he could sell, or otherwise keep if he needs it on a mission. Speaking of Items, Aaron stepped on some kind of scarf. Confuse, Aaron picked it up with his mouth and turned to Noel as he kept on walking. "What is this?"

(9 - 1 + 1 = 9)

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Aura Training 101. - Page 2 2FrD83b , Aura Training 101. - Page 2 2ANFx4q , Aura Training 101. - Page 2 Hc4wJXb
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:43 am

Noel looked at the scarf for a moment. "That's a defense scarf, it raises your defense." (Lowers energy cost of Pokemon rolls by 1) Noel said while looking around, she couldn't see any items, she wasn't here for anything but she wanted to get at least something. "So, anything you wanna talk about? We are going to be here a while." Noel asked slightly bored of just walking.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:53 am

"Heh, at least I got something in this damn dungeon for once." Aaron sat down for a moment and used his paws to Wrapped the scarf around his neck. "How does it look?" Aaron ask, unaware that the color was pink. Noel sounds like she was bored, and he doesn't blame her. He'd be bored too if he was too strong for this dungeon. "Well, could we talk about the basics of Aura? I would like to know from someone experienced." The Paras look over though the bushes, curious at the two strange Pokemon. Who were they? Are they friendly? The Paras stealthy followed the Duo, making sure he doesn't get caught by the two.

(9 - 1 = 8. Def scarf.)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:59 am

"The most basic thing about Aura is it's an energy all life shares, it's inside of everything that can be called living." Noel said looking at the sky. "Kinda make you wonder why we are all so different if we share so much in common with one another." Noel said then looked at Aaron. "Pink isn't your color." Noel said as she waited for Aarons response to that, she got kinda deep with it but she felt like that was enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:15 am

Aaron nodded as she told him about aura is an life energy. Something Aaron already knew from his research, but it would be rude to interrupt her. "I don't really think to hard about it to be honest, never really understood it. though now Is a good time to start right?" Aaron chuckled. Man, despite his research, he still doesn't know how this stuff works. "My mom always told me that to learn something, you gotta experience it personally. But I had to make sure I have some common sense before I get myself killed learning." Aaron grin. Oh he loved his mother, though whenever he did something wrong She will punish him... He shivered at the thought. "Pink huh? Meh, If it becomes a problem then I'll change it colors." Aaron doesn't even know what Pink look like, so it not gonna bother him too much.

"Hey, whoever's following us, back off!" Aaron growled, causing the little Paras to hide behind a tree in fear.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:31 am

Noel looked back at the Pokemon. "It's not like he's bothering us or anything, like i said i can take down just about anything here, if he's leading us to a trap I'll just beat my way out." Noel said then remembered something. "If i do teach you Aura remember one basic thing, never try and transfer your Aura to someone else, if you do the other person will be stronger, hell they might even come back from the grave but you'll die." Noel told him dead serious, her mother told her never to do that.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:35 am

Aaron relaxed as Noel reassured that she would beat anything if it were to do something. "Alright, sorry." The Poor Paris was shaking really bad, it was so scared that it was sobbing. "Oh wonderful..." Aaron mentally sighed. He didn't mean to scare the damn thing. "Alright alright, stop crying." Aaron said in a soft tone. "Listen, you can't just sneak up on Pokemon like that understood?" The Paris nodded as she calmed down a bit. "Good, now go ahead, Go back to your parent." With the Paris gone, Aaron turn his head back to Noel. Aaron didn't have the words for what Noel said next. He never realize how dangerous Aura was if used carelessly. Though bring someone back from the dead? Something he could use, yes he'll die. But, if Camroth were to... "Ok, I'm only going to use Aura to see anyway. You have my word that I'll never use it like that." Aaron told Noel.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Noel nodded, that was a very bad idea and should never be done. "Alright, Sight isn't that good, you can't see color but you will be able to see thin outlines of objects and the outline of some people.' Noel told him closing her eyes, she let her 6th sense take over and saw everything around them, she had done this because she had no idea how she was going to teach Aaron this, maybe using it would give her some sort of clue.

As she was walking the sound of water hitting water could be heard, Noel smiled as she walked on into the falls. "Looks like we are here." Noel said going into the falls. She noticed a apple and a sitrus berry sitting there in the open, she took the berry and handed the apple to Aaron. "I'll take the berry, i need to get more of these things." Noel said as she continued to the falls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura Training 101.   Aura Training 101. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura Training 101.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2