Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aura, Emotion and disaster

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Clara 11

In a forest just outside the town of Grassveil, was a little Ralts. This little ralts hardly ever openly goes into areas with other pokemon. Using its ability to sense other's emotions. It would avoid most pokemon. There have been instances before where she couldn't avoid others. They weren't too bad of an experience to her either.

The ralts just doesn't like being around others. Also, unlike most pokemon. She doesn't really know how to fight. She usually ran away from others to protect herself. Not exactly the best tactic in most situations. This is why she usually would hide.

She traveled around this forest often for supplies, rarely going into town for them. Only ever going into town when she couldn't manage to get what she needed herself.

Her small bag she had on her side was filled with the most basic of supplies. Around her neck was a pink and golden ribbon that had been sewn together with silk from some spider pokemon from her previous adventure. The gold ribbon being decorative, and the pink one that supposedly would give her more experience. The two items were combined as one through her own handy work. The ribbon looked to be double sided, one side golden. The other being the familiar pink color of a Joy Ribbon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:29 am

Noel just stood there and watch this all unfold, slightly because she wondered what was going on exactly and because it was funny. "Maybe it is for the best if i do follow." Noel said as she walked over to where the Ralts and Aipom were, she then picked up the Aipom instead of Clara, this was because she trusted Clara to not freak out but didn't know if this Aipom was going to do the same. "I got him Clara, though he can still move his tail." Noel said wondering what this Monkey was doing exactly, it seemed to be wild but weirdly she didn't think it was going to try anything against Clara.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 La94TiN , Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 UJPjHpA , Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 O9xqXFR , Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 2bkVcKu , Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 La94TiN
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:08 am

Clara 6

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Murkrow
The ralts untangled herself from the branch she had gotten caught on from her second fall of the day. The ralts seemed to be annoyed about her own clumsiness. It always seemed to get herself in trouble.

The ralts wasn't in any disagreement about Noel's decision to join her. She then heard the Lucario state that she was holding the monkey. She turned around for a moment to see the monkey seeming to remain calm despite being picked up. It just had the widest smile on its face ever. It started getting excited as it pointed towards the air. Attempting to get the Lucario to toss it in the air.

Its hand for tail, still moving side to side freely. It wasn't making any threatening movements at all.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:22 am

Noel looked at the Aipom and saw the smile, it pointed up and at first Noel looked up slightly worried something was above them, when she saw nothing she figured she knew what the Aipom wanted. "You want me to throw you?" Noel asked giving the Aipom a strange look, Noel had been thrown by a few Pokemon since she was a Riolu, it wasn't that much fun so she could speak from experience. "Whatever." Noel said as she threw the Aipom in the air not using that much of her strength to do it, if the Aipom came down Noel'd catch it again but Noel wondered why exactly it wanted to be thrown.

"Guess some Pokemon just wanna have fun." Noel said with a small laugh, it was a bit weird to be saying that, made her feel a bit old.

Energy: 45 (54-9)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 am

Clara 6

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Murkrow
The ralts stared at the pokemon as it wanted to be thrown up into the air. Noel seemed to have understood its request after tossing it into the air. It seemed to sequel with Joy as it flipped in the air using the momentum of its tail to flip itself mid air. Being caught by Noel on the way down.

The ralts seemed to calm down as she saw this. However, she still didn't like the idea of the pokemon attempting to grab her. She wasn't its play toy or anything to toss around if this is what it wanted. She wasn't annoyed by it, she just wasn't comfortable about the idea. She didn't know this pokemon at all. She barely likes to be around pokemon due to her social problems and previous experiences before her arrival at grassveil.

The ralts then noticed Noel put the monkey down. "Wa-wait!" she started to get out before the monkey ran up to her and stopped. It seemed to stay still for a moment before it tilted its head to its side. A hint of guilt coming from its emotions was potrayed towards her. Perhaps it just wanted to have fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Deimos had been wandering for a while, having left Pricklemist as soon as he got the chance after his encounter with a Bagon. The nightmare he had back there was still on his mind, it was the reason he was heading towards Grassveil in the first place, he was hoping Ramira was there. Before he could get there though he had to pass on through the Pecha Forest once more, he'd frequented the area enough to know the way.

It didn't particularly take long after he entered to sense a change in the airflow and the ground... Plenty of beings were active at the moment. He was unable to discover if they were friend or for just from his sensory ability, so he proceeded forwards with caution. Eventually he caught sight of a familiar looking Lucario and a Ralts. "I wasn't expecting to run into you hear... Noel" Deimos spoke, he figured since she was a familiar face it'd be fine... He wasn't sure if she'd remember him though.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Noel let out a small laugh at the little Monkey, despite her not liking people getting messed with she had to admit it was kinda funny. Noel looked at Clara and smiled. "Don'y worry i think he just wants to play." Noel said trying to calm Clara's nerves, It'd be bad if she kept falling into things damaging herself.

Noel's ears picked up after hearing a slightly familiar voice, she turned her head to see an Absol standing near them, Noel waited for a moment her mind slightly searching for a name, she knew she had only met a few Absol's and only had really learned one of their names, and the only one she told her name to was one named Deimos who she assumed this one was. "Oh hey Deimos, long time no see." Noel said remembering the Absol from when she visited Pricklemist.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:36 am

Clara 6

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Murkrow
Clara was too distracted at the moment to feel the other set of emotions enter the area. Even if she wasn't, the emotions came off a bit different to her than normal. It was another type of calm to her. Something she hasn't really felt very often.

Looking over towards the absol she stood still. The monkey still standing right next to her, attempting to get her attention. She remained still as she watched the absol approach. Frozen in place due to the monkey trying to get her attention. Despite knowing it was friendly, it definitely showed a wild set of emotions. More uncontrolled like most feral types. Except instead of anger and hostility. It was overflowing with playful joy.

She finally gave in and looked at the monkey. It smiled a little bit wider as it noticed her looking at it. "Fiiine. Just... do- EEEYYY!" she was startled as the monkey jumped with joy and picked her up carrying her around. The ralts seemed to flinch after it grabbed her but calmed down somewhat. It then put her down next to the Lucario. It then made an attempt to climb onto Noel's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm

"It has been a while yes... You haven't happened to have seen a shiny Zorua in the area recently have you?" Deimos spoke, Concern being somewhat detectable within his tone. He honestly was still extremely concerned over the nightmare he had at Pricklemist... He was concerned that it truly could have been a Premonition, if it truly was She was in danger for certain... he had to find her if he could.

Deimos sighed somewhat as he noted how the Ralts reacted to the Aipom, Surely that was a little overkill, had she not been carried before? Then again it wasn't any of his business.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Noel looked at Deimos then crossed her arms, had she seen one before she couldn't recall, she didn't even notice when the Aipom jumped on her shoulder. "Sorry Deimos i can't say i have, why did something happen with a shiny Zorua?" Noel questioned wondering if something had happened, she hadn't picked up on the concern in his voice she was just asking to be nice.

Noel looked at Clara slightly wondering where the Aipom had gone, she didn't notice it yet.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Clara 6

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Murkrow
The ralts sighed slightly after being put down. "-inaudible- monkey" She was clearly not amused by the whole thing. However, she wasn't going to stop the monkey's fun. She knew pokemon sometimes just wanted to have fun. However, to her... She was too busy trying to survive. Barely ever going into town for supplies has its tasks...

She listened to the conversation going on between the absol and Lucario for a moment. However, she didn't comment on anything She The previous emotions she sensed from the absol, wasn't really the absol's somehow. Confusing her slightly. She was unaware of the fact she wasn't able to sense a dark types emotions. Confusing another set of emotions as the absol's. As the emotions had changed unexplainable. She realized it wasn't the absol's emotions at all. She started looking around in a circle for a moment, trying to figure out where the emotions were coming from then. Still nothing in sight at all.

Whatever she was sensing, she didn't think about looking up into the sky. The pokemon in the sky was where these emotions were originating from. The emotions though, despite changing. She couldn't figure out exactly what emotions they were. The mixture in them was too complex.

((The Murkrow is also a dark type flying combo, obviously... She can't sense it's emotions properly due to dark type combination. However since an absol is a full dark type... She shouldn't be able to sense it at all...))
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Deimos shook his head somewhat, disappointed to hear that she most likely wasn't in the area, where in the world had she vanished to this time. "It's difficult to say for certain... I had... Well, some form of nightmare. A friend... And a Rock Slide, it cut off before I could see the results. The scene felt too real for it to have just been a dream, thus I'm concerned it that it may have been a premonition" Deimos spoke, trying to explain the situation, of course it could have all just been incorrect and he was worrying for no reason.

Deimos could sense a the air flowing around a form up above, so he took a moment to glance upwards. Seeing it was just a Murkrow he shook his head and returned his sight to those on the ground. "I was hoping you'd have seen her but... Guess that's not the case" He muttered, shrugging somewhat. He understood he needed to find her as soon as he could, he had to know for certain if he was just being overly paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:57 am

"Sorry, strange to say but i have never met any Zorua." Noel said thinking for a moment. "Have you reported her missing to the guild, maybe someone has seen her." Noel suggested thinking that would be a good idea, she couldn't think of any other suggestions that would be worth wild. "I'll keep my eye out, what's her name?" Noel asked thinking maybe she had met the Pokemon, but it was using Illusion.

Noel looked around once before looking back at Deimos, Noel felt something, but she wasn't to sure about it, best to ignore it unless it became a threat, then deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:51 am

Clara 6

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Murkrow
Clara let out a silent sigh as she turned around a full 360 degrees as she inspected the area. Clara simply shook her head no as the question was asked about whether they had seen a zorua. She didn't know many pokemon. She definitely didn't know any Zorua either. Let alone, seen one. Weren't they the kind of pokemon that hide from others extremely well?

Clara then felt another set of emotions that she didn't quite notice before. What made her a bit confused was the fact that it felt so strong now... Like it was right next to her. She then spun around trying to find where the emotions were coming from. She then slowly looked up to notice a Pineco had just woken up in the tree overhead. She remained extremely still as she stared at the pokemon.

Oh why me.... she thought to herself silently as she was stuck there in fear of having it attack.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 am

Deimos shook his head to say no to the suggestion about having informed the Guild. The main issue is... Would they believe his premonition? There was no proof that it was accurate after all. "Her name is Ramira... She's a good friend. And no, I've not informed the Guild... I don't think they even work off of Premonition s to be honest" Deimos responded.

(Quick post cause work)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 am

"Ya guess not, I'll keep my eye out for her, if i see her I'll tell her to stay away from any mountains." Noel Looked at Clara, Noel noticed the Ralts staring up so Noel followed her gaze up seeing the Pokemon above them. "Huh, better move, those things can explode." Noel taking a step back, despite being strong she didn't want to explode, reasonable. Noel looked down at Clara. "You Ok?" Noel asked noticing she was staring at the Pokemon, Ralts could teleport right, what was she afraid of.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura, Emotion and disaster
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next