Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Basic combat.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Noel sat in a tree asleep, despite the fact this was a dungeon the Lucario didn't feel any danger, this was mostly due to her strength knowing she could deal with whatever was here. This allowed her to just sleep in a place like a dungeon without a care in the world, good thing was she never snored so she was well hidden in the trees. Noel had her black cloak on and the two scarves she wore around her legs, placed on her left arm was a ribbon, joy ribbon to be exact. Though just like with anywhere else she wore the long red scarf she always had around her neck.

After a short nap Noel woke up and stood on the tree branch, letting out a yawn she jumped down into the forest below landing with a soft thump and standing straight.

Energy 53 (58-5)

(Holy shit she has a lotta energy)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Attract... Aaron just recently learn this move, yet some how... He have no idea what it does. No, that was kinda a lie. An Oshawott combat trainer by the name of Violet had told him the effects of that move the moment he bought it. However, he was stumped on how she explained it. "What does she mean by that? Making my Opponent of the opposite gender like me more? Aaron guessed that the opposite gender part meant it had to be a girl in his case, Otherwise it wouldn't work, but why does he want a girl to like him? It was one of his Guildie that insisted on Aaron learning this move. When Aaron asked if its useful in combat, He said it was "Amazing." Of course, Aaron believed him and bought the Tm for himself.

Aaron sighed. He prayed to Arceus that his Guildie was right. He didn't want to waste 400 poke for a move he has no use for. I guess I need to find a female feral then... The Deino stepped his way into the Entrance of the Pecha forest, The perfect place to try new move out.

(13-5 = 8.)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Noel yawned once more and started walking forward, though sadly she was still in a small daze after just waking up and walking into the dungeon rather then trying to leave the dungeon. In Noels defense she hadn't been sleeping much. As she woke up she started to notice the Forest getting denser and instantly woke up. "Guess i must be more tired then i thought." Noel said as she scratched the back of her head and proceeded to go the other way towards the exit.

As Noel did though she ended up going by a familiar looking Deino, well she'd say anyone looked familiar since they all looked alike. "Yo." Noel said as she went up to the Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:14 pm

Aaron ventured further into the Forest, still worried that he might wasted money on something that could be useless. "Yo." That voice was familiar. Really Familiar. "Noel?" Aaron sniffed the air, her scent. It was Noel! "It is you!" Aaron sprint towards his new friend, skidding to a halt right next in front of her. "It been a few day Huh?" He was glad she was here, to be able to spend time with her again. He has this feeling of inspiration whenever he's with her. Perhaps she could help him with his problem. "I'm glad your here actually. I have a question for you. A guildie of mine convinced me to learn attract. I don't know why to be honest, and he acted all weird for some reason, I don't know how to explain it, but he made me feel... uncomfortable. Anyway I know it now, but I don't know exactly what it does. Apparently it suppose to make a girl like me, but I don't get it. Why would I need a girl to like me? How will that serve me in combat? Yet he keep insisting that its "Amazing." I really don't get it... Maybe you have one of the pieces to the puzzle. Do you know anything about this move?" Aaron hoped she would answer. He was totally oblivious to the move's true nature.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 pm

Sadly for Aaron Noel was still half asleep, Noel looked like she was paying attention but she was only half listening, she did hear the moves name and automatically said what the move did. "Attract is a move that makes others of the opposing gender fall in love with you, this will cause them to not attack you, the adverse effect of this is someone with a strong mental fortitude might end up resisting and attacking you instead, i once heard a rumor that you can use it to make another Pokemon obey you but again it might end up being you who gets hurt." Noel said fully awake now, she gave a yawn and stretched revealing her red scarf and Joy ribbon through her cloak. "Nice to see you again." Noel said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Aaron's head twitched the moment Noel explained the move's true nature. Did she say Love?!?! Aaron was blushing madly. "I-Is that the reason why he wanted me to learn this?!?! I-I mean yeah, making a Some female not attack you, or even obey to your every command is pretty neat, great even..." Aaron kick his feet in the dirt, embarrassed that he let someone like THAT convinced him into learn this move. "But I can't just use this anytime I want, you know how selfish that is? I'm only going to use this in combat, that's it. I'm not going to force anyone to fall in love with me like that. And I'm going to make sure that perverted bastard and I are going to have a LONG talk." Aaron growled.

Aaron clamed himself down, no point getting angry now. What's done is done. "Yeah, it nice to see you too. What are you doing here? For someone as strong as you, shouldn't you be in a more tougher dungeon?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:22 pm

"What's wrong with it, it's a good move to help you get out of a fight with someone of the opposite gender." Noel said, the concept of Love kinda just went over her head, she understood just didn't get it at all, maybe she was just still a bit too young to care, or just battle crazy either or. "But like i said you can't always have the effect work, they can break out of it or attack you while in that state, plus use it on any actual girls you'll see again and they'll most likely kill you next time they see you." Noel said in a neutral tone of voice, she wasn't to far off the mark, Aaron wouldn't get out of doing that ok.

"I was taking a nap, plus a lot of Pokemon come through here, it's a good way to meet someone." Noel said seeing no reason for her not to be here.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 am

Aaron couldn't believe his ears. Don't... don't she understand Aaron's Issue with the whole, "Taking advantage of love." Concept? "Noel, let me explain this a little better. I don't have much issue with this move at all. Its amazing move I'm sure. My only gripe with this move is the fact the in the wrong paws... Pokemon with that move will... take advantage of one another..." The very thought about it makes Aaron stomach feel sick. "Let me put it this way. Lets pretend that Some female use Attract on me. She'll make me pay for her food, protect her with my life, or hell make me do some... *Ahem* THINGS to her... You see where I'm getting at? I'm basically her slave, willing to do anything to please her and its wrong. Not only that, she's toying with my emotions. You say that they can break free, or even attack me while they're in love. While that's true, It doesn't change the fact that my guildie thought i was one of those "Freaks." I won't use this move for that kind of gain I refuse!"

Aaron Sighed. "Sorry, but do you see why I'm against this? In combat, this will be a valuable asset to my moveset. Anything other then that? Nope, no way. Anyway I'm just here to try this move out, train or what now. So if your don't have anything better to do, you welcome to join me."

Last edited by Gamerscape on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

Noel was slightly confused. "Uhh well while that is true you should know the move attract doesn't work every time and lasts for unknown amounts of time, if you did try to have someone, .... Ya know." Noel said feeling awkward that she was actual implying something like that. "It'd never work, either your guildie never tried it, or he's an idiot." Noel said, though she was now done with this conversation. "Now this conversation is over, training yes sure just, stop talking about it." Noel said wanting to get training done and leave anything remotely referring to love out of the equation.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 am

"Uhh... Right. Maybe that would be for the best." It it does last a certain amount of turns, and even if it does not work all the time. He isn't convinced that someone won't take advantage of the situation even if it little time. But she's right though, it best not to talk, or even think about it anymore. "Ok, you seems to know more about this place then I do. Wanna lead the way? Maybe you could show me one of your training spots around here." Noel train a lot, so it would make sense that she could lead him to one of her training spot. He gotta get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:51 am

"It's been while since I've ever trained here." Noel admitted, she explored this place as a Riolu sure but she never really went back as a Lucario, she doubted she'd know many things about this place but decided to try and show him around anyway. "Alright, just some basic combat training i guess, any Feral Pokemon we find that tries to attack us we fight, or you fight and i help if they overwhelm you." Noel said knowing anything here she could OHKO, mostly due to sheer level diffrence.

Rezikun carried out 7 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Basic combat. P6v4XNN , Basic combat. La94TiN , Basic combat. RvuSukW , Basic combat. EE1XNfK , Basic combat. La94TiN , Basic combat. O9xqXFR , Basic combat. RvuSukW
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:09 am

Aaron laughed. "Well, I'd like to fight with you, but I can imagine one hitting everyone in this dungeon can't be too fun. You can watch me fight any ferals that come on our way. I appreciate the help if I get overwhelmed. Besides, I want you to observe my fighting styles, see if there's any flaws to them. I mean, if you wanna get in the action I won't stop you." Aaron smiled at the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:09 am

The member 'Gamerscape' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Pecha Forest' :
Basic combat. H4F241l Basic combat. Xgw5sDV Basic combat. Dhm7imq
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Rezikun

Rezikun

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:57 am

"Well try to get stronger then." Noel said making her way though the forest, she somehow managed to step on something, an explosive trap. "son of a." Noel said as the trap blew up engulfing her in a large explosion kicking up smoke and debris, after the smoke cleared Noel was standing in place, the trap didn't seem to really do jack shit to her, which was always good. "Every time, every time i always run into one of these." Noel complained as she looked around.

The explosion caused by her made some Feral Pokemon come around, Noel looked around seeing them all. "Well here comes a fight." Noel said standing in place, she was going to leave this to Aaron.

Energy 37 (53-16)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:31 am

"Sure wil-" Aaron was tossed back from the force from the explosion, hitting his whole back on the back of the tree. "OWWWW!" Aaron slid down the tree, the bark scratching his entire back in the process. When he got to the ground, He picked himself up, rubbing his back in agony. "Damn that hurts... Noel what the hell was that?!?!?!" Aaron wasn't expecting Noel's answer. "A fight? Are we gonna ignore what the hell just happened? Bah, it doesn't matter." Aaron stretch his back and gotten into his battle position. He could smell... Three Zigzagoons. There were other Pokemon as well, though he doesn't know if they're hostile or not.

"Right! Like we agreed, I'll focus on fighting them, you help me when I'm pushed Cornered."
And not a moment too soon. One of the Normal types charged at Aaron. He was curious about this Attract move now, will it really make fight easier? One way to find out. "I hope your a female..." Aaron put up a small seductive smile, hearts formed out of his body and into hers. The Zigzagoon slowly, but surely stopped her attack. Looking at Aaron with love. "D-did it work?" Aaron quickly got his answer when the normal type came closer and started nuzzling Aaron's neck. This caused the Dragon type to blush so hard that its starting to show on his fur. "H-hey! Knock that off! I-I thought we're supposed to be fighting!" His pleas was ignored as the Zigzagoon kept nuzzling the deino. "I'm gonna have a hard time adjusting this..."

(8- 2 = 6.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic combat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic combat.   Basic combat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic combat.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: